Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
New Year's Day(e) true F/D*

This game's a sequel to Christmas Eve and has a memory sex scene with the older daughter, so it could count as gold tag.
Not just a memory; a few of the characters are actually watching a recording of the "main event" from the previous story.

It's aiming for the gold tag, anyway, and the dev has already revealed that he has taken inspiration from A Petal Among Thorns and A Moment of Bliss (currently at numbers 13 and 9 on the main list, respectively).

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Not just a memory; a few of the characters are actually watching a recording of the "main event" from the previous story.

It's aiming for the gold tag, anyway, and the dev has already revealed that he has taken inspiration from A Petal Among Thorns and A Moment of Bliss (currently at numbers 13 and 9 on the main list, respectively).
I've only played a few minutes of Christmas Eve (I will finish it later), but I think inspiration is a bit of an understatement. So far it feels like a cheap copy of the Lockheart games, with no build-up and a shallow story. But since I haven't finished it yet, I could be wrong. We will see later.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I've only played a few minutes of Christmas Eve (I will finish it later), but I think inspiration is a bit of an understatement. So far it feels like a cheap copy of the Lockheart games, with no build-up and a shallow story. But since I haven't finished it yet, I could be wrong. We will see later.
I personally found it an improvement over the inspiration, as the MC is less of a head case, and the comic banter is not so oppressive. To each their own though, both games are decent F/D incest stories.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes