Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Might miss this one due to not tagged INC.
Vulgar Stepmother step M/S Completed | RPGM

The game made by the same Dev who made Brothers Love & Aunt Don't Be Sad. In fact these 3 games is a copy pasta, only change map & female characters. I provide each games with modded savefile to ease the grinding progression.
Bimbo Life Coach not tagged but it has true M/S step B/S
I can't thank you enough, guys, for finding hidden incest games. True incest or not, it doesn't matter; tags will help everyone who seeks their own way.
And once again, I say thank you to everyone who helps keep this thread up to date. From the bottom of my heart. Really.

We are like family, and nothing will separate us... Okay, that is probably too much. Thank you :)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yes it is, according to the site's tag rules, as well as laws in most of U.S. states and in several countries around the world, in terms of legality, as I posted about in the thread for Single Again (I did a little bit of research when the topic of step-family being incest or not in that thread).
Don't really care about legality or this sites rules. I was under the impression that the thread was about the incest fetish, and Step-cest, for the vast majority of people does not scratch that itch. If you bang the chick your dad married after your Mum left, there is nothing taboo about that, if both parties are adults. Unless you have a cheating/corruption fetish, I guess? :unsure:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Don't really care about legality or this sites rules. I was under the impression that the thread was about the incest fetish, and Step-cest, for the vast majority of people does not scratch that itch. If you bang the chick your dad married after your Mum left, there is nothing taboo about that, if both parties are adults. Unless you have a cheating/corruption fetish, I guess? :unsure:
For some, it's enough that you grew up together, raised as a family unit, whether you were biologically related or not; and under some jurisdictions, that's enough to count as incest (including step-family and adopted family), which this site also does. I was merely pointing out that the legal definition of "incest" around the world may include a lot more than what you consider as incest (the "pure" kind), and F95's tag rules seem to take this into account.

And this is where lists such as serjlimonoff's comes into play; it separates the general "incest" tag into its sub-categories. If you're only into blood relations, you look for the entries with the "true" tag.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Fall Flavors True B/S You can choose mod from the main menu to turn incest on. Currently this version of the game has less contant than leaving incest off. with incest on Lily is your sister, without she is your sister-in-law. With incest there is a a handjob and BJ, without you can proceed up to Vaginal Sex with Lily

Please note: With the non-incest Lily is married to your brother and he is gay and there is a scene that is skippable but avoidable (ie you choose not to see it but it still happens). Same goes for potential NTR: Husband and wife have sex and you can choose not to see but it does still happen. I don't personally think of this as NTR especially since it is intended to show there is no real love in the relationship, but some are sensitive to this stuff.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
For some, it's enough that you grew up together, raised as a family unit, whether you were biologically related or not; and under some jurisdictions, that's enough to count as incest (including step-family and adopted family), which this site also does. I was merely pointing out that the legal definition of "incest" around the world may include a lot more than what you consider as incest (the "pure" kind), and F95's tag rules seem to take this into account.

And this is where lists such as serjlimonoff's comes into play; it separates the general "incest" tag into its sub-categories. If you're only into blood relations, you look for the entries with the "true" tag.
Also does this thread not spefically tell you what kind of incest it is? There are tags on all the games and entire table explaining the tags. So if they don't like that particular brand of "incest" then why complain about it here, the thread has clearly established it is not only about Blood-related incest.

I know you alluded to the tags in your post, i am mostly replying because it boggles my mind that someone would complain about incest not being defined in the terms when the thread has been consistant from the begining and the the verry thing they are quoting shows that (ie the label he quoted the STEP M/S)

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
I can't thank you enough, guys, for finding hidden incest games. True incest or not, it doesn't matter; tags will help everyone who seeks their own way.
And once again, I say thank you to everyone who helps keep this thread up to date. From the bottom of my heart. Really.

We are like family, and nothing will separate us... Okay, that is probably too much. Thank you :)
So... what category does it come under here? Obviously white as it's clearly not worthy of the colored flag. We family gotta 'stick together' though. :p:ROFLMAO:

So just skip that one then. No one is forcing you to play a game on the list. Some people still enjoy the step-cest options, and this list is brilliant for that too. Step is an option allowed in the tags on the first post, so obviously serjimonoff is cool with it. So long as people make a note that it's step in their post so people are aware.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
So... what category does it come under here? Obviously white as it's clearly not worthy of the colored flag. We family gotta 'stick together' though. :p:ROFLMAO:

So just skip that one then. No one is forcing you to play a game on the list. Some people still enjoy the step-cest options, and this list is brilliant for that too. Step is an option allowed in the tags on the first post, so obviously serjimonoff is cool with it. So long as people make a note that it's step in their post so people are aware.
Agreed i love this list 1 because it breaks down the type of incest (Mother/Son, Father/Daughter, Brother/Sister, etc) and relationship (Blood, Step, Adopted) but also indicates how advanced the relationship is. Nothing worse in my eyes than finding a game tagged incest and Vaginal Sex and then find out that the incest relationship has not progressed past handholding and the VS is with some rando chick off the street.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Too true. Can be so frustrating because sometimes the incest tag is for true real blood-related incest... of two LIs that are related to each other but otherwise complete strangers to the MC, and maybe consists of nothing more than a little kissing and light touching when you rail them both.

Which definitely should be tagged. It is incest in the game. But this list allows us to know in advance what kind of game we're getting into so we can focus on the types of incest we really wanna see. That's where the tag system falls apart. As people will often have very differing opinions on what should or shouldn't count under a tag based on their own personal kinks.

The only other thread I've found that is anywhere near as useful as this one is the Romance Incest thread. Which, thanks to its more narrow focus, gives short blurbs about what you can expect in each and every game. Right down to which family members you can do what acts with.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Anyone know any incest game where mom son get married except Filf, Sisterly L, ToP?
The latest game that just finished, Monkey Business. Although, the game have 2 main branch on how it's ending, with multiple slight branches ending. One of it was the son married the mother.

Sinful Delicacies got an update, therefore it isn't Abandoned anymore.
The developer once said he doesn't like with the monthly release, but promise always working on the game and only release per chapter. He's not talking rubbish. Each update had lot of content but some update built in 3 months, sometime 4 and the longest was half year.

I can't thank you enough, guys, for finding hidden incest games.
I missed another Dan Games that not tagged INC.
The Days Spent Raping My Stepmom step M/S Completed | RPGM

Skykid

Nov 22, 2017
I would like to request that we add both futa/trans and trap type tag for this post,

example for those tags is "Twisted Wold" with a futa sister and femboy/trap brother actions.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes