Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm honestly tired of families where everyone looks like a fucking model or bimbo. That's why A Family Venture is best example of your options here.
Family Venture? Is that the one with a bunch of Futas and the family models taken from video games, or the one with the Shota MC who looks 12, and the super-hot Mum? :unsure:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
despite the shota-faced mc lol Family Venture is a top game
You're right, I looked it up. I do remember playing that a long time ago, but the Mum was not bangable then, just Sydney, I think? It was quite good.
The one I got it confused with was Family Affair, maybe? Also has a super-hot Mum but the Futas are mean bitches, and the story makes no sense. :devilish:

Reactions: incest lover m/s

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
What is the best incest game?
What is the secret of a good incest game?
Personally, I think the key to a really good incest game is that the sex comes slowly AND even when the sex comes the feeling of it being dirty/taboo isn't lost. Maintaining some sense of shame is really important. Once that feeling of taboo is gone then the games generally fall apart. Within the plot it needs to be a dirty secret even after the deed is done. I think the reason this genera is popular is due to understanding that it is wrong thus making it feel more dirty/sexy. A bunch of incest games don't really understand this, in my opinion, and they often lose the base feeling of incest being taboo and dirty.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Personally, I think the key to a really good incest game is that the sex comes slowly AND even when the sex comes the feeling of it being dirty/taboo isn't lost. Maintaining some sense of shame is really important. Once that feeling of taboo is gone then the games generally fall apart. Within the plot it needs to be a dirty secret even after the deed is done. I think the reason this genera is popular is due to understanding that it is wrong thus making it feel more dirty/sexy. A bunch of incest games don't really understand this, in my opinion, and they often lose the base feeling of incest being taboo and dirty.
Interesting

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
hey man you read my thoughts lol
jokes aside, you summed up very well what a good incest game has to be

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Clairs1759

Apr 2, 2022
guys, I'm looking for a game I played a long time ago, but I can't find it, can you help me? Dad was in the game and they hired a gigolo to spice up their sex life with MC's mom, but mc agreed with the gigolo and took his mask and replaced the gigolo he fucked his mother in front of his father's eyes. All I remember is that there was a scene like this in the game. Can you think of such a game? Thanks.

ReesK

Mar 14, 2021
If i remember correctly Summer with Mia had a similar scene, but not sure if it's the game you are reffering to. Game is mostly focused on his sister but he does have a relationship with his mom later in the game as well.

indigis

May 8, 2018
guys, I'm looking for a game I played a long time ago, but I can't find it, can you help me? Dad was in the game and they hired a gigolo to spice up their sex life with MC's mom, but mc agreed with the gigolo and took his mask and replaced the gigolo he fucked his mother in front of his father's eyes. All I remember is that there was a scene like this in the game. Can you think of such a game? Thanks.
Summer with Mia maybe?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes