Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Clairs1759

Apr 2, 2022
If i remember correctly Summer with Mia had a similar scene, but not sure if it's the game you are reffering to. Game is mostly focused on his sister but he does have a relationship with his mom later in the game as well.
i dont know maybe should re-install the game and look but as you say the game is mostly focused on sister and i dont remember anything about the mother.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
maybe due to the kissing of the adopted mother? i do know that if he doesnt get with his adoptive mother ima be mad lol
One, WVM was removed from this list long ago, for that exact reason (dev has already said that incest will never be a part of the story, so it's speculated that he included the kissing to troll people who desperately wanted it to happen). If you double-checked, you would've noticed that it's nowhere on any of the lists in the OP.

And two, the post you responded to here was made almost 3 years ago, back when WVM was still in its early stages (less than a year into development). A lot has happened since then. Quick tip: when responding to old posts, make sure the points made in these posts are still relevant.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
in reunion an incest mod was made available (on several sites as well) that makes Linda mc's mother and the girls become his sisters. As far as I played it is working normally..
I don't think we should make True from Step or no incest at all to become one with mod that heavily changed the original plot. If it's just a mod due to developer avoid Patreon, it's fine, because the plot actually design for it. But mod that change the course of the original plot will make confusing.

In Reunion last update, clearly told MC biological mom might still alive and he's vow to find her as he gain evidences shown that she was trafficked by MC's Dad.

Reactions: Mario4don

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I don't think we should make True from Step or no incest at all to become one with mod that heavily changed the original plot. If it's just a mod due to developer avoid Patreon, it's fine, because the plot actually design for it. But mod that change the course of the original plot will make confusing.

In Reunion last update, clearly told MC biological mom might still alive and he's vow to find her as he gain evidences shown that she was trafficked by MC's Dad.
I don't like modded incest too but some people do. I think the way it's now (foster M/S B/S others true S/S MOD: true M/S B/S) it's the best one. There is no need to change.

People who like modded incest know, at least they should, that the mod will never work 100% cause the story wasn't designed for it.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023

For those who haven't played the original version (without the mod) I think it's not that confusing, on the other hand I know it never works 100%, in fact sometimes these mods have flaws even with games designed for incest

Reactions: Benn Swagger

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Is Dahlia the sister? The relationships are a bit clunky.
At first, I thought she was the sister because they were at MC's mother's house, Natalie. But during the sex scene, she calls him Dad, so I change to daughter. To be honest I have no idea who she is.

As a matter of fact, I have no idea who is who in this game. The game is a mess regarding relationships. I think the dev doesn't care about it and neither to the story. It seems that the relationship change is only there to please the incest fans, cause even with the "daughters" the dialogue doesn't work properly.

I only play it cause I like the visuals and the sex scenes, cause the story is just an excuse for a fuckfest.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
At first, I thought she was the sister because they were at MC's mother's house, Natalie. But during the sex scene, she calls him Dad, so I change to daughter. To be honest I have no idea who she is.

As a matter of fact, I have no idea who is who in this game. The game is a mess regarding relationships. I think the dev doesn't care about it and neither to the story. It seems that the relationship change is only there to please the incest fans, cause even with the "daughters" the dialogue doesn't work properly.

I only play it cause I like the visuals and the sex scenes, cause the story is just an excuse for a fuckfest.
Agreed.
I skipped the game for many updates now, and I'm still waiting for the DEV to put some clarity to the story's characters (if the DEV even decides to or thinks it should necessitate his work or not). Aesthetically it's a good game, love the looks of the girls, MC is a cool looking dude as well. But for a gamer/player like me, it's the story that counts the most (even if it's adult themed), it breaks the experience for me if I can't establish who's who and what's what in this universe that the author/dev wanted us to have.

Reactions: skrusher

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017

Yeah, the story is very meh.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes