Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
this is the best futanari incest story i have seen despite the sims animation (Simish audio/English text ). I can only imagine how unbelievably amazing it would be if it was Nyl level of animation.

it culminates at this point at Futa Family 3: Busted hope it gets to 100. Anyone interested in futanari incest should watch.

Artist: M. Dunn

Futa Family 1: It Begins

Mikayla is preparing to start college in the fall, while her twin sister, Lindsey, is content to lounge around the house causing trouble. After an intense fight with her Mom, Lindsey encounters something otherworldly in her room. Poor Mikayla gets dragged into it and before they know it...the sisters are involved in a sexual escapade like no other!

Futa Family 2: Experiments

Lindsey and Mikayla have been experimenting with their new cock spawning powers. And their Mom's weekend work trip provides a perfect opportunity to continue their experiments with someone OUTSIDE the family...

Futa Family 3: Busted

Elizabeth has caught her twin daughters fucking a hooker on her kitchen table, and she's mad as hell. Even worse, she knows they used her credit card to do it! How exactly is she going to punish her daughters? And what secret is she hiding from them?

TEASER: Short 1: Mikayla's Gift | A Futa Family Tale
Elizabeth gets Mikayla a gift for getting accepted into college. And the gift is a person. That Mikayla can fuck. And the rest of the Grandbusts can't help but get involved.

Futa Family 4: Origins Pt. 1

Elizabeth begins the tale of how her twin daughters, Lindsey and Mikayla, were conceived 20 years ago when Elizabeth was a much younger woman.

2991mitch

Jul 29, 2023
I know there is a list of games in the thread, I understand that has take a long time to do; but can someone please recommend the good Aunt/Nephew games.

Thanks

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Suggestions of titles to move from Watchlist to Main:
> https://f95zone.to/threads/sovereign-v0-3-1-zinikis-production.164082/ true M/S B/S (Rename)| Renpy | active Dev and regular content updates
> https://f95zone.to/threads/unknown-desire-v0-3-feelgoodgames.159130/ true M/S (IPatch) | Renpy | has regular content updates

Suggestion to be removed from Watchlist:
- https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-sin-v0-1-4-faerin.154475/ | Despite it's a very high quality Game - as always from Faerin -, but will not have IC -.-
Midnight Sin will not have IC? Where did you see that?? I've played the game and the girls are MC half-sisters.
Therefore it should be added as half B/S and maybe step M/S in the future.

Speaking of the watchlist, why How I Became a Hero is in the list as true? The MC is adopted.
Also, Sweet Times has no incest in it. There was something when the game was launched but it was removed long ago.

Last edited:

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Why is Breeding Island 2 on the list?There's on incest tag or a incest patch but you have it marked as true M/S B/S.
You are partly right. There is no sister; somehow I missed it back then, even though evilsquirrel13 's report was clear. There is a mother, and in one of the endings, MC has sex with her, and she gives birth to MC's daughter. I will remove B/S from the tags.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone have a Good Grandparents grandchildren
Not a lot of those out there. Some in Motherless, depending on how you name relations. Maou-Sama has some but it's about time travel and such, so not true grandparents. Also, Grandma's House will have something at some point, but not currently.
I expect there are a lot I'm missing, but these are the ones I'm familiar with.

yeahright99

Oct 20, 2022
Anyone have any recommendations for really good true m/s games? I have played a bunch on the list, but there has been none I really liked other than Insexual Awakening as well as Summertime Saga.

Also I prefer shorter games that focus on one relationship

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Anyone have any recommendations for really good true m/s games? I have played a bunch on the list, but there has been none I really liked other than Insexual Awakening as well as Summertime Saga.

Also I prefer shorter games that focus on one relationship
My favorite short M/S game is The Visit. It has other options, but you can focus on the Mum. Dreams of Desire is another good one for that, as the Mum ending is great. Second Chance and The Wish are a few other short games that have a M/S focus. Flirty F also has some great M/S scenes, but the version on here is a bit buggy, and the Dev doesn't have a Patreon anymore that I'm aware of. (y)
The real problem with the typical incest AVN is that the Mum is almost never the sole LI, and they tend to treat her like some holy grail that takes years of work to have sexy time with. While the buildup can be nice, it also means the Mum generally has less sexy time than any of the other girls. Family Affair is a notable exception, as the Mum is the first family member MC can bang, but there are lots of other girls competing with her for content, and half of them are Trans, which is definitely not everyone's jam.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes