Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
Did you like the game? I thought about playing it, but with the bad reviews, I thought it would be a waste of time.
I haven't played it, but there is a complaint that it burns extremely slowly. There is no sex scene with other cousins yet, I plan to play with them after I have a sex scene with them. I found the sex scene with the aunt from the pictures and comments in the last update

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Did you like the game? I thought about playing it, but with the bad reviews, I thought it would be a waste of time.
if I remember correctly, it's a slow-burn VN. it takes time with its characters and the story. although there are cringe moments in it, I still like it.

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. but you never know until you try it, so give it a shot.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
if I remember correctly, it's a slow-burn VN. it takes time with its characters and the story. although there are cringe moments in it, I still like it.

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. but you never know until you try it, so give it a shot.
I'm into a slow burn. If the issue is only about that I'll check it out. Tks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ABQ-NEW

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I'm into a slow burn. If the issue is only about that I'll check it out. Tks!
Slow burn for the sake of it or just to drag it out isn't good. I like slow burns, but only if done right, plus the renders look kind of... bad. I know a game isn't just the renders, but when the renders+meh reviews+slow burn=bad game.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Slow burn for the sake of it or just to drag it out isn't good. I like slow burns, but only if done right, plus the renders look kind of... bad. I know a game isn't just the renders, but when the renders+meh reviews+slow burn=bad game.
The story and writing are also not great. For slow burn to be effective, other things have to engage you and make you invest until the sexy time. I just lost interest after a while, because nothing interesting was happening.

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
The story and writing are also not great. For slow burn to be effective, other things have to engage you and make you invest until the sexy time. I just lost interest after a while, because nothing interesting was happening.
Really?? last time I played it was when the latest update was ch. 6 or 7 and I liked it so much that I put it on my list of games that I must play when it's completed. well shit... now I'm less enthusiastic about playing it.

Sorry skrusher :(

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Really?? last time I played it was when the latest update was ch. 6 or 7 and I liked it so much that I put it on my list of games that I must play when it's completed. well shit... now I'm less enthusiastic about playing it.

I haven't played it so I can't give an honest opinion. What I said was based on the reviews and the preview renders alone.
Renders can improve over time so I truly don't know what the current renders look like. If you liked it so much I think you should give it another go.

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021

Ive played every update to current. Enjoyed every minute of it. If you liked it before, I'd certainly recommend playing it.

• Red Heart

palerma837

Jan 21, 2023
Is there an actual difference between the remake and the old version?
A little, compared with the previous story, so far MC's mom is not his real mother anymore, she arrived later and became the house maid. The scenes changed a little too but many stayed the same

Reactions: Xumeey

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
just played A New Beginning (the top one on the list, there's 2), it does not have "true M/S B/S". the main character doesn't seem to be actually related to anyone in the story, though he lived with them for a bit growing up. it's never explicitly stated, but "foster" might be the best? there doesn't seem to be a patch, either.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
just played A New Beginning (the top one on the list, there's 2), it does not have "true M/S B/S". the main character doesn't seem to be actually related to anyone in the story, though he lived with them for a bit growing up. it's never explicitly stated, but "foster" might be the best? there doesn't seem to be a patch, either.
Im sorry for wasting your time. It was reported like that some time ago
Will check and fix it once arrive home

Reactions: Bloodguard

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Reactions: parceload

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
:rolleyes: so, in the epilogue, after you've completed the game, it finally says the MC is actually 'true' family, and is twins with one of the sisters. what bullshit. if you're gonna add a kink to the game at least let me enjoy it while playing, not as the last line just before closing it.

sorry for posting here before i completed it -.-

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes