Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Problem with modern internet social life. So many times I have to explain the jokes Xweet just because people accuse me as hater or racist or troller. These people always read words in hostile tone! It's their problem, not yours. These days, I don't give a fuck if people can't tell it's a joke. Let them get annoyed or angry all days by the post while I'm enjoying life.
View attachment 2850934
lol

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Please seperate a female protagonist thread as well.
Using the Google Sheets version of the list, you can sort games by their tags, including those defining the protagonist:

Just go the games list
On the left side choose "Filter views"
Choose "Create new temporary filter view"
Choose "Tags" column
Choose "Filter by condition"
Choose "Text contains"
Enter "Female prot" and press "Ok".

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
I watched Alma Mater: a Sims 4 Commission - Part One by 0777 on rule34video, at minute 18 the mothers are futanari and fuck their daughters as punishment (sadly there are no vaginas seen in the video). Of course they both like it but sort of pretend not to. Do other videos exist like this? With futanari mothers fucking their daughters (daughters and mothers with pussies preferably, not just cock and balls), but as females as these were futanari as well.

Fucking them as punishment preferred but for lust and other reasons, good as well.

Does anyone have a list of such videos? They are kind of hard to discern through all the semantics. Futanari as female with vagina, cock, balls is preferred but there is some omission of pussies which has made things confusing (do not discuss further as its pointless).

Is there a top 10 of this futanari mother/daughter/sister(s) stuff?

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I have added two additional tag columns to the Google Sheets version of the list, so now you can sort it by more than one tag.

I have also added the "Description" column. For now, it will be filled with a straightforward overview from the game page, just so it's not blank, but I see it as a description of general in-game relationships and what you can expect from a game incest and gameplay-wise.

Last edited:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
anybody knows in big city's pleasure mc bang mom or not
Not yet. The last scene with MC's mom so far before she went home (to the farm) by train included MC touching her naked boobs, so family fun in that one will happen, but it may take a while due to the distance (I think he said 8 hours by train between the farm town and the big city).

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
Can anyone suggest game with only mc and mom or mc mom and sister aunt. I mean to say not many girls other than family members. And if they are completed then it is good and if not they should have enough se. Please...

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can anyone suggest game with only mc and mom or mc mom and sister aunt. I mean to say not many girls other than family members. And if they are completed then it is good and if not they should have enough se. Please...
The Visit is probably a good one for this. The MC has a girlfriend, but you can choose to pretty much ignore her if you want. ;)

Mar 26, 2022
If you don't have a problem with Japanese VNs, I recommend Itsumama 2 and Musumama 3. Both are about the MC and his mother, no one else. I'd say they're pretty good games in terms of story, quite short tho.

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
If you don't have a problem with Japanese VNs, I recommend Itsumama 2 and Musumama 3. Both are about the MC and his mother, no one else. I'd say they're pretty good games in terms of story, quite short tho.
I really want to play these but haven't been able to get them to run - even when using a locale emulator. I'm running windows through Parallels on an M1 mac if that makes any difference.

Anybody have any ideas what the issue might be?

Mar 26, 2022
I really want to play these but haven't been able to get them to run - even when using a locale emulator. I'm running windows through Parallels on an M1 mac if that makes any difference.

Anybody have any ideas what the issue might be?
I don't have a Macbook myself, but my girlfriend does and she hasn't been able to get any Japanese VN to work. She installed some Japanese fonts, used CrossOver app etc. and nothing helped. Only those that were ported straightly to macOS worked. Sometimes there were problems even with them, mostly with the translations.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes