Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, while there is a lull in this thread, I offer you a little history, that is, a game that was launched 5 years ago. Unfortunately, the author did not get enough subscribers, and a year later he was forced to close this project due to non-payback. It's a pity, at that time it was a very unusual, and very high-quality graphics game. Although there is no incest tag in it, nevertheless this game is about a mother, son, and daughter. Moreover, the author did not pull the cat by the tail, but immediately presented fantasy scenes. It's a game "A Strange Story" https://f95zone.to/threads/a-strange-story-v0-5-1-glab.8468/

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Friends, while there is a lull in this thread, I offer you a little history, that is, a game that was launched 5 years ago. Unfortunately, the author did not get enough subscribers, and a year later he was forced to close this project due to non-payback. It's a pity, at that time it was a very unusual, and very high-quality graphics game. Although there is no incest tag in it, nevertheless this game is about a mother, son, and daughter. Moreover, the author did not pull the cat by the tail, but immediately presented fantasy scenes. It's a game "A Strange Story" https://f95zone.to/threads/a-strange-story-v0-5-1-glab.8468/
Thanks for the background info. Always interesting to know the history of specific titles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai Andersen

rocfish

Apr 20, 2023
Perhaps a related question: How many of the Itsumama series is translated vs the Musumama series? I get so confused bc vndb shows them having the same first line in the title, but people nickname them differently. Itsumama has 3 total out whereas Musumama has 6 total?

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Please recommend games where the main character is a little boy and he has sex with his mother/sister. Examples of similar games (QPrey, Bad bobby saga, True Bond, Crazy Son, The Golden Boy, Man of the house, Lust Guide, Under The Witch, MilfCreek, A Family Venture)

I must clarify that I am only interested in 3D games, without the RPGM genre

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Insexual Awakening definitely fits the bill. With a few other family members too.
Great game, but it's 2D, as are the vast majority of the games with the kink he's asking for. Zombie's Retreat, Summertime Saga, and Taffy Tales are also great for this, but are all 2D as well. Though recent updates have butchered Taffy Tales to the point that I don't think it has a functioning Ipatch anymore.

Feb 26, 2022
2D must not be a downer, in fact I would encourage "3D-only-fans" who are following this Thread to try out mor of them.
A lot of 2D Titles are superb, even if they don't look worth downloading in the beginning.

For example as addition to @Bloodguard's post above:
"Bone's Tales", "Inusen/Discreen (Milftoons)", "Shelter", "Behind the Dune", "Urban Demons", or newer "Demon Deals" and many more, etc and so on...
I totally agree. While waiting for updates on games, I'm having fun reading comics. And they're pretty hot!

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Please recommend games where the main character is a little boy and he has sex with his mother/sister. Examples of similar games (QPrey, Bad bobby saga, True Bond, Crazy Son, The Golden Boy, Man of the house, Lust Guide, Under The Witch, MilfCreek, A Family Venture)

That can be easily searched by tags "shota" "male protagonist" "incest" "3dcg".

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Great game, but it's 2D, as are the vast majority of the games with the kink he's asking for. Zombie's Retreat, Summertime Saga, and Taffy Tales are also great for this, but are all 2D as well. Though recent updates have butchered Taffy Tales to the point that I don't think it has a functioning Ipatch anymore.
Lol. True. When I made the rec, they hadn't added that 3D only bit.

Reactions: Bloodguard
Jan 3, 2021

Hot af MILF if you can get over the terrible gameplay: https://f95zone.to/threads/milftoon-drama-v0-35-milftoon.7346/

Reactions: Majharul
Jan 3, 2021
How far wincest Hentai/3DCG has come. I remember when I first got into it in the late 2000s there was just 1 western artist drawing it (the legend and pioneer Pandora's Box) and a handful of Japanese artists such as Abubu (another MVP). 3DGC was out of the question back then, games were all Flash and I only remember playing 1 that had wincest. 1! Just glad to see how my favorite genre has grown. Keep up the good work!

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes