Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
New game for the Watchlist

Raven. There is nothing set in stone but from what Dev has told so far, it could have: True M/S B/S A/NP M/D S/S A/NP
IMO, the more incestual relationships there are as a tag, the more likely the project will flop and stutter, as the dev will be spread thin developing content catering to each individual relationship. I think games that focus on 1-3 relationships overall is a much more polished and well written game as opposed to ones that try to cater to every kink. And don't get me wrong, I understand why developers like to be as open with what possible content could come in the future (a la sandbox games like Summertime Saga), but the way this comes off is creating a game as wide as the ocean, as shallow as a puddle.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
IMO, the more incestual relationships there are as a tag, the more likely the project will flop and stutter, as the dev will be spread thin developing content catering to each individual relationship. I think games that focus on 1-3 relationships overall is a much more polished and well written game as opposed to ones that try to cater to every kink. And don't get me wrong, I understand why developers like to be as open with what possible content could come in the future (a la sandbox games like Summertime Saga), but the way this comes off is creating a game as wide as the ocean, as shallow as a puddle.
It all depends on how the developer creates the game, and their skill as a writer and a creator. The number of relationships or kinks does not affect the quality of the writing or the depth of the characters and their relationships.

I've played over 250 games and have seen several with few relationships and poor writing as well as others of great quality and great variety. For instance, My New Family has a lot of incestual relationships and is a good and very successful game. 16 Years Later on the other hand has only F/D with 3 girls and is terribly written.

It's too early to tell what Raven will be. But judging its quality only by the number of planned relationships is a very shallow analysis.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It all depends on how the developer creates the game, and their skill as a writer and a creator. The number of relationships or kinks does not affect the quality of the writing or the depth of the characters and their relationships.

I've played over 250 games and have seen several with few relationships and poor writing as well as others of great quality and great variety. For instance, My New Family has a lot of incestual relationships and is a good and very successful game. 16 Years Later on the other hand has only F/D with 3 girls and is terribly written.

It's too early to tell what Raven will be. But judging its quality only by the number of planned relationships is a very shallow analysis.
16 Years Later also started out as an MNF copy... :KEK: :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0 and skrusher

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Best games with cousin content? I like My Cute Roommate so something like that preferably.
Away from Home
Bare Witness
Once in a Lifetime
Grandma's House
Max's Life
Monkey Business
My New Family
Power Vacuum
Reconnect
F.I.L.F. (not a great game but has a lot of lewd content with the cousin)
Girls Next Door (it has been a while since I played so I don't know where things are with the cousin)
Life in Santa County (great game but not much content with the cousin yet)
Shut Up and Dance (I only played the reworked part so I don't know how much content it has with the cousin)
Tales from the Unending Void (Later in the game you find out that the cousin is your sister too)
A New Home (not exactly a great game but it's an incest fest)
A Family Venture (not the best but it's enjoyable)
No More Secrets

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
No More Secrets (BTW I don't know why is tagged as A/NP. I don't remember the MC having a relationship with an aunt, only his cousin. And if I'm not mistaken all relationships should be gold)
tagged where exactly?
:unsure: To me looks like he mistake this with game No More Money where he see tag A/NP and all tags in white because there is not yet sex with family members but in game No More Secrets we don't have tag A/NP and we have all tags in yellow because this game is finished already.

Last edited:

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021

It helps to manage expectations. A lot of these newer games I see that have kinks for everyone devolve into wars in their respective threads, with fans of a particular relationship wanting more content for their side and vice versa. I've seen too many Patreon artists eventually make polls where almost always a single character wins whereas everyone else gets starved dry for content. Much nicer when the game can actually focus on one or two things, not 200 different family members that pop out of the woodwork

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Girls Next Door (it has been a while since I played so I don't know where things are with the cousin)
Note sure the game will continue or not, hasn't been any updates on Patreon since April, it's not looking good. But the only thing in the game is really with the cousin.

1045738_22.jpg

People are going to see "Unreal" engine and go ugh....it's not very resource heavy, and it plays just like a Ren'Py VN. It's actually pretty good to boot ;)

Reactions: skrusher

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
I don't see sex scenes in the game files. At all.
Your right... there was an older version that did have small amount of M/S content because it was abandoned 3 or 4 yrs ago. but the dev has returned and decided to remake the game from scratch instead of continuing it (that's why there are no lewd scenes yet). and I've played this new version and it's the same VN that I remember just with better CG

Last edited:
Reactions: Benn Swagger

Milfs4Ever

Apr 1, 2023
Your username is milf4ever why are you complaining about someone having a milf as their profile picture?
ok
first: i wasn't complain i was trying make some fun kind of joke (iam old here with a new acount and know serjlimonoff was always puting hot pictures but this time he make some changes even to the thread name) btw if u didn't get it thats ur problem
seconde: sorry i don't wanna be mean but how are u? did i mention u to replay to me?

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
ok
first: i wasn't complain i was trying make some fun kind of joke (iam old here with a new acount and know serjlimonoff was always puting hot pictures but this time he make some changes even to the thread name) btw if u didn't get it thats ur problem
seconde: sorry i don't wanna be mean but how are u? did i mention u to replay to me?
I didn't know you were joking, sorry.
I'm Xumeey and I can reply to anyone I want. It's a public thread.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
ok
first: i wasn't complain i was trying make some fun kind of joke
Problem with modern internet social life. So many times I have to explain the jokes Xweet just because people accuse me as hater or racist or troller. These people always read words in hostile tone! It's their problem, not yours. These days, I don't give a fuck if people can't tell it's a joke. Let them get annoyed or angry all days by the post while I'm enjoying life.
lol-laughing-gif.gif

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes