Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Anyone have any recommendations for really good true m/s games? I have played a bunch on the list, but there has been none I really liked other than Insexual Awakening as well as Summertime Saga.

Also I prefer shorter games that focus on one relationship
try these ones:---

Completed
Man of the House
Life with Pleasure
My Summer with Mom & Sis
----------------------------------------------------------

Shut Up and Dance
Photo Hunt
Away from Home

Bad Memories
Saving Paula
Stolen Destiny

from what you just said, it seems you like 2d art style so here is a list of games that contain M/S for you.
I haven't played much of them so I don't know how much M/S is in it. but their score is good, which means users liked those games.

Completed
Snow Daze: The Music of Winter
Milky Touch

Tamas Awakening
Zombie's Retreat
Town of Passion
Confined with Goddesses
This Romantic World
The Fate of Irnia

S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale
------------------------------------------------------

Crystal Springs Odyssey
Five of a Kind
Demon Deals
Becoming a Femboy
Stellar Dream
Alvein
Milfairy Tales
Another Chance
Prince of Suburbia
House Chores
Wayfared
Amity Park
Stuck at Home
Sewell Plaza
Life in Woodchester
MILF's Plaza
Kingmaker

hope this will help your little friend;)

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This Romantic World has very little M/S content. In fact, unless they fixed it, the Ipatch bugs out the game and locks your progression, preventing you from getting to the endings. Don't know why they'd fix it as it's been finished for some time.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Anyone have any recommendations for really good true m/s games? I have played a bunch on the list, but there has been none I really liked other than Insexual Awakening as well as Summertime Saga.

Also I prefer shorter games that focus on one relationship
A short game focuses on only one relationship it's very rare. The ones I've played that fit are mostly B/S.

However, I filtered out the completed games with only true M/S from the spreadsheet version of this list along with the rating and likes. You could check these. Of those, I've only played Lust Epidemic and The Wish and recommend both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, there are other good games that I've played that are neither short nor m/s exclusive but have a good relationship between them. They are:

Timestamps: Unconditional Love and Timestamps: Lost Love
Dreams of Desire
Once in a Lifetime
No More Secrets
Milky Touch
Monkey Business
Away from Home
DeadMoon Survival
Life in Santa County
Milfy City
No More Money
My New Family
Photo Hunt
Power Vacuum
Ripples
The Cabin - Summer Vacation

BTW: Bad Memories is actually stepmother. There's a fan-made mod that makes her mom, but I don't know if it fits the story. Either way, the story is focused more on the sister rather than the stepmom.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Any recommendation for true F/D games with a non-loli daughter? Well, some dev did beat around the bush with the character's age, so I mean not a loli appearance-wise too.

Already tried + keeping an eye on these:
Meeting Her
Midlife Crisis
Desert Stalker
Hot Sand of Antarctica
Hard to love
My New Memories
Radiant
Konk Island
16 Years Later
Picture perfect, though Miracle looks young, I would not call her a loli. Lewd Island uses D from DmD, but aged up so she looks like an adult. Her Heart's Desire, you can name relations, though the math is a bit screwy there. ;)

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Any recommendation for true F/D games with a non-loli daughter? Well, some dev did beat around the bush with the character's age, so I mean not a loli appearance-wise too.

Meeting Her
Midlife Crisis
Desert Stalker
Hot Sand of Antarctica
Hard to love
My New Memories
Radiant
Konk Island
16 Years Later
A had to browse through the list to be reminded of the ones I've played that didn't have a loli daughter. So, here are a few others that haven't already been mentioned:
  • Dating My Daughter (4 chapters, and completed - also, depends on your definition of a loli appearance)
  • Now & Then (post-apocalyptic setting, completed - just an adopted daughter, though, but a really good story)
  • NSFW - Natural Selection Female Wrestling (completed; but it's the entire family range, not just MC's daughters)
  • Powers That Be (daughter and niece, both adults)
  • TripleEx (more family fun, but the primary family "targets" are MC's daughter and MC's sister)
  • Bad Hero (you get involved with more than just the two daughters, and it's a bit of an odd story, but might be worth it)
  • Depraved Awakening (completed; needs a fan-created patch (with a walkthrough included) to change one of the LIs from MC's step-daughter to MC's real daughter)
  • Intimate Relations
  • Lewd Island (completed; also, depends on your definition of a loli appearance - similar apperance to Dating My Daughter)
  • Meeting Her
  • My Little Princess (completed; not so little as the title suggests, but also an odd, but short story)
  • Secret Night (completed, and short story)
The last two are quite short, and can be completed in as little as 15 minutes.

skrusher

May 11, 2019

Meeting Her
Midlife Crisis
Desert Stalker
Hot Sand of Antarctica
Hard to love
My New Memories
Radiant
Konk Island
16 Years Later
A Moment of Bliss - continuation of A Petal Among Thorns
Making Memories - good game but short and very slow burn
Areas of GRAY - despite the tag the game is not abandoned but has a veeeery slow development.
Light of My Life - the girls are perhaps not as pretty as we are used to but the story and the writing makes it one of the best games I've played. I highly recommend it.
My New Memories - the game has a slow development and does not yet have lewd things with the daughters, but it is worth it.
Obscure Affairs - has a lot of lewd scenes with the daughters. However, since you have to input the relationship it doesn't do a good job fitting them with the dialogues sometimes. The girls were loli but the dev changed them recently.
The Last Oasis Before Chastity - was released these days and has no lewd scenes, not even a hint, with the older daughter yet. The younger one, very loli-like, will not have anything.
Single Again - veeery slow progress, and heavy story focus. One of the daughters is adopted(the MC raised her since she was born) and the others are stepdaughters, but the MC relationship with them is more real than most of the real F/D games out there.

I also recommend Dating My Daughter, Depraved Awakening, Now & Then, Intimate Relations, Lost at Birth, A Petal Among Thorns

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes