VN Ren'Py Completed A New Beginning [Ch. 1-12] [JJsworld]

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
looks good any idea on release date??
Still plugging away at it... Remember. I do all the scenes, renders, and script... Not to mention working a full time job... Sometimes it takes me a little while to get things in order...
Glad your waiting on the update, I am working everyday on it... Some of the renders take a while...

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Still plugging away at it... Remember. I do all the scenes, renders, and script... Not to mention working a full time job... Sometimes it takes me a little while to get things in order...
Glad your waiting on the update, I am working everyday on it... Some of the renders take a while...
sorry if it sounded like I was rushing you it wasn't my intention I was just wanting to see if you had an idea of release date that was all as I am looking forward to it. keep up the great work

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Thanks seamanq ... I am 2/3 the way thru this chapter, and I have a lot of renders with multiple characters... Not to mention have been working , then messed my back up a few weeks ago...

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks seamanq ... I am 2/3 the way thru this chapter, and I have a lot of renders with multiple characters... Not to mention have been working , then messed my back up a few weeks ago...
No worries. I can't speak to other platforms (Honey Select, Illusion) as I have not worked in them, but I do know that with the higher degrees of realism that can be achieved in Daz, it comes with a heavy price, as the software does a crazy amount of mathematical and other processes to properly reflect light in complex scenes, and each "actor" added has to be calculated, not only for light reflection but also light absorption. What you are experiencing is what many game developers do everything they can do to avoid - having complex scenes that radically increase rendering time. Add to that pesky nuisances such as "real life" getting in the way, and it's no wonder that you're a little behind. Sometimes it is beneficial for those who have never worked with the software packages that are used in game development to understand what goes on behind the scenes so that they can "get" why things are taking longer than they would like or expect.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
soooo.... what kind of incest are we talking about? brother-sister? sister-sister? mother-son? father-daughter?
is MC even blood related with the girls or the mother?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
There are a few indication easter eggs throughout the story... There will be a big reveal towards the end, and trust me, it will be big... A few more will be dropped, before the end... Can't let it all out, just yet...

Reactions: Fapmaister

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
There are a few indication easter eggs throughout the story... There will be a big reveal towards the end, and trust me, it will be big... A few more will be dropped, before the end... Can't let it all out, just yet...
yes... i notice one of them... now i know a little more about the MC and the sister ;)

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ok guys and girls... All the renders are done for the chapter 10 update... I am working on the last bit of the script... I hope it is ready for the release of next week, as I am working over the next few days...
There is an optical easter egg drop in a few places, for the climatic end, around chapter 12 or 13... This depends on the story I have in my head...
I do hope everyone enjoys what this chapter brings, and is leading up to for the next chapter... It may take me a few days extra on the script, as I have to have BTLD to do some proofreading... Not to mention OhWee has to advise me on a few things in the script... Everyone should know, that he is my mentor and without him. A lot of the things you see as far as the borders and sidebars are all his creations. Not to mention he advises me as for the render and story progress in each chapter... So let us all give these guys the credit they deserve... Thank you to the both of you !!!
JJsworld

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Ok guys and girls... All the renders are done for the chapter 10 update... I am working on the last bit of the script... I hope it is ready for the release of next week, as I am working over the next few days...
There is an optical easter egg drop in a few places, for the climatic end, around chapter 12 or 13... This depends on the story I have in my head...
I do hope everyone enjoys what this chapter brings, and is leading up to for the next chapter... It may take me a few days extra on the script, as I have to have BTLD to do some proofreading... Not to mention OhWee has to advise me on a few things in the script... Everyone should know, that he is my mentor and without him. A lot of the things you see as far as the borders and sidebars are all his creations. Not to mention he advises me as for the render and story progress in each chapter... So let us all give these guys the credit they deserve... Thank you to the both of you !!!
JJsworld
Great game and great story. You rock and so does your support cast. I hope nothing bad happens to the main characters in the end. Hopefully we have some preggo action soon. It has been long hinted at.

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ok everyone... The update has been sent to mderators, it will be one big file chapters 1-10... Had some problems this past week with computer, so bare with me... Also, might take a little bit on the next chapter, as I plan to do a monster update that will consist of 300 or more renders to finish out the story... Everyone thank Ohwee for this, he took his time out to put it all together for us, because of my issues...

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok everyone... The update has been sent to mderators, it will be one big file chapters 1-10... Had some problems this past week with computer, so bare with me... Also, might take a little bit on the next chapter, as I plan to do a monster update that will consist of 300 or more renders to finish out the story... Everyone thank Ohwee for this, he took his time out to put it all together for us, because of my issues...
Finish the story? As in done no more of this VN? I vote no you have to continue on and do more. :) Or at least start a new one cause you write a good story imo.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Finish the story? As in done no more of this VN? I vote no you have to continue on and do more. :) Or at least start a new one cause you write a good story imo.
I have got another one already written, using a few characters from this one, but it has a female protagonist...
This one isn't finished yet... I am just gonna condense about 3 chapters into the next 1 chapter. It will be a big one, as I still have a lot to tie up on this story... Trust me, it won't be a small update... Each chapter runs around around 150 renders. The next is gonna be over 300. I am already working on it. So let's see how it goes...
Not to mention I am limited on my knowledge of Ren'py, so I need to work on my skills a little. I have relied on OhWee to do a lot on the project that I just don't have the knowledge to do. He is the one with the side bar chapters, the fades into the next chapters and all that... I just do the renders of the pics, I create and the script, which BTLD proofreads for me.. I hope to be better by the time of the next story comes to start...
So all in all, let's enjoy this chapter... Let me know what everyone thinks on the way it plays out...

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Download Version Chapter 1-10 (MEGA)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also in ch10 pic26, 28, and 37 are missing.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 21 Votes