VN Ren'Py Completed A New Beginning [Ch. 1-12] [JJsworld]

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I have already installed Chapter 1.7 installed. How to do the other installations of Chapter 8 and 9 as they are update patches only. Can someone please help?

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of A New Beginning Chapters1-9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 11.05.2021 (new Chapter 9)
Thank you mate for the extremely quick port to this game!

Reactions: JJsworld

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Is it just me, or does a lot of the dialogues loop? Edit: Chapter 9 that is. I R IDJYT. Fucking rollback was on....

Mom-son incest?
I think so? I don't remember if the mother is by blood, marriage or if it's "mother". At least sister-sister and sister(s)-brother IIRC.

Last edited:

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Here are my rankings of hottest in the harem:
1. Deanne (by far the hottest)
2. Gail
3. Dianne
4. Journey (depending on the image and outfit I could flip flop Dianne/Journey)
5. Shyanne (I thought she looked better with longer straighter hair)
6. Allison
7. Yumi
8. Autumn (I thought the original image of Autumn was the best, she gets worse with each revision, imo)
I guess I would put Kristine/the mom somewhere between Diane/Journey/Shyanne, but she isn't really in the harem (yet)

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Overall I am really enjoying this kinetic novel. There a few parts that I personally would take out if I were the dev, as i feel like they damage the image of the MC.
The MC is portrayed as this ruthless lethal assassin, but yet also this kind loyal and loving boyfriend to the women in his harem. His main mission and motivation in life is to love, protect and make the women in his life happy.
So the parts that (in my opinion) conflict with the MC persona are - when he screws the clerk at the clothing store, while Gail is there shopping. I realize he isn't really in his harem yet and he had previously hooked up with this girl. But I just don't think that scene really adds to the overall story and it actually makes the MC less of a 'good guy'. Gail definitely supports the MC having sex with other women, but i don't think she would be ok with that situation; another part that really rubbed me the wrong way is when the MC had sex with Autumn and her sister Ella at the movie theater. Again - I don't feel like that scene adds anything to the overall story. It kind of feels more like a - here let's just throw in a random pointless sex scene.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of A New Beginning [Ch. 1-10]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan A New Beginning [Ch. 1-10]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of A New Beginning [Ch. 1-9]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan A New Beginning [Ch. 1-9]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Overall I am really enjoying this kinetic novel. There a few parts that I personally would take out if I were the dev, as i feel like they damage the image of the MC.
The MC is portrayed as this ruthless lethal assassin, but yet also this kind loyal and loving boyfriend to the women in his harem. His main mission and motivation in life is to love, protect and make the women in his life happy.
So the parts that (in my opinion) conflict with the MC persona are - when he screws the clerk at the clothing store, while Gail is there shopping. I realize he isn't really in his harem yet and he had previously hooked up with this girl. But I just don't think that scene really adds to the overall story and it actually makes the MC less of a 'good guy'. Gail definitely supports the MC having sex with other women, but i don't think she would be ok with that situation; another part that really rubbed me the wrong way is when the MC had sex with Autumn and her sister Ella at the movie theater. Again - I don't feel like that scene adds anything to the overall story. It kind of feels more like a - here let's just throw in a random pointless sex scene.
I like your thinking... The girl in the clothing store actually dated M/C, at one moment in time... That was refrenced I think early in the story... As far as Ella goes, I had intended on her to join, as Autumn wanted... It's gonna come out that she couldn't share, so she will wind up with Franklin...
As far as Autumn's morphs, I don't think I have changed her except hair and skin... The lighting has an effect on her appearance... I will go back and check my lists... Her and Shyanne are almost the same, holding about 6 different characters morphed into one...
Yes Kristine is the mother of the girls... Plot twist coming in the end...
I am with you on Deanna... I think she is my best creation... She is also the main character in my next one...
Glad you enjoy it... Already started on Ch. 10...

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
So I am playing this for the first time. I just started with Chapter 1. I can live with the bad sentence structure and the lack of grammar, but I must ask: Does the render quality improve in later chapters? So far, Chapter 1 is really grainy and unfocused.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Also, from what I can see, the girls are really hot and the MC is actually attractive and worthy of a harem and does not look like a bush rapist. Well done on that, Dev!

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Also, from what I can see, the girls are really hot and the MC is actually attractive and worthy of a harem and does not look like a bush rapist. Well done on that, Dev!
Yes, it gets better... First little bit was learning curve... Actually want to redo the whole first few chapters after the story is done...

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Can someone tell mehow should I play this
Do i hv to download every chapters separately or
Ch 9 hv all chpters....???

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes