VN Ren'Py Completed A New Beginning [Ch. 1-12] [JJsworld]

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes

merlin1320

Aug 12, 2019
JJsworld You may want to have someone proofread through this. There are a lot of times where the names of the characters are mixed up in chapter 1. In chapter 2 the Secretary Annie became Autumn after the meeting with Mr. Lee. Various things like that happened throughout the story

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
JJsworld You may want to have someone proofread through this. There are a lot of times where the names of the characters are mixed up in chapter 1. In chapter 2 the Secretary Annie became Autumn after the meeting with Mr. Lee. Various things like that happened throughout the story
Yes... I now have OhWee proofreading... He has found many of my mistakes... We fixed the conflict in the menu with the names... The first two or three chapters were a little rough, but as soon as I finish the story, I am gonna go back through and redo those... Just a little hard doing this story and renders, by myself, not to mention the script. OhWee helps helps me out as much as he can, but as we know he has his own projects, which I am greatful for... He has actually done a little tweeking on quite a few things in the story... Not to mention I work a real job, and some weeks do 50 to 70 hours...

I am actually about 1/3 of the way with chapter 9... Was almost half, but scrapped some of the work, due to not really being in the storyline already layed out... So I am hoping a few more weeks will have the update out... Keep an eye out as I try to post a few renders that help with some of the story followers...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
JJsworld
One question...you don't plan to add Franklyn..right?
I mean...he is not gonna touch the girls right?
EDIT : I'm currently at chapter 6.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Misfit... Chapter 9 is still a few weeks out... Not to mention the proofread, finalization, and upload... Ohwee usually goes over everything and let's me know if I need anything added to fill in gaps... Not to mention he is the one that has made the story to succeed thru the chapters, with the quotes to help with things... Not to mention the sidebars that let the reader know where they actually are... He does a lot behind the scenes that I never would have been able to do... He is my mentor as far as that goes, when it comes to the story...

BTLD, I can't tell you what happens thru the next few chapters... I have dropped a few lines throughout the story about the Harem rules...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
also ....I had 2 problems with the latest update chapter 8
1. I kept getting errors everytime the story moved to the other side of the world
2. Name chosen by me wasnt really working ..it still showed my name when I talked but whenever anyone adressed my character or talked about my character they reffered to him as Brian I'm guessing Brian is the default name of the MC.

With that said...I like this game :D its pretty good and interesting and cant wait for next update :D
also...will the mom move in with us in the near future?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
The girls mom is a stubborn woman... You have seen her, Dianne, and Gail doesn't get along too well... Brian is the default character name, and he is gonna ask the girls mom to move onto the property... Don't know how that is gonna end up, but he still goes to pay her a visit to discuss it...
I try to limit the use of the main character's name, but in some instances I have to use it... I just incorperated that option back in chapter 7, so it was actually new to me...

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i wrote my review before playing ch 8... that being said i hated 8. So many bad, illogical, stupid, Way the Fuck out in Left Field shinnanigins... whhhoooooo, calm down. okay i still like the game. let me paraphrase a few parts: Traitor; boss i'm jealous of MC so i quit the mob, gonna start my own gang. Boss; okay, se ya later. 3 wks later Boss; yo Pops, traitor gonna make a play on MC. later Traitor; (storms in boss office) what the hell man?!?! how he know?? (boss thinking, what a fucking moron) i don't know. you got a mole in your ranks??? Traitor; say where hot chick? me bang, put in me harem. ETC... ETC yah know what i mean now??? now i did Not put this a spoiler because it already was spoiled :poop:
did i mention i Still like the game???

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't mean to sound like a dick...but please test the game before releasing it :(
chapter 8 gives me all sorts of errors.. :(
EDIT : I'm not getting anymore errors...but now I have a grey screen from ch8 pic98 till pic 160.
JJsworld

Last edited:

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I don't mean to sound like a dick...but please test the game before releasing it :(
chapter 8 gives me all sorts of errors.. :(
EDIT : I'm not getting anymore errors...but now I have a grey screen from ch8 pic98 till pic 160.
JJsworld
Lemme see what I can do...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
i wrote my review before playing ch 8... that being said i hated 8. So many bad, illogical, stupid, Way the Fuck out in Left Field shinnanigins... whhhoooooo, calm down. okay i still like the game. let me paraphrase a few parts: Traitor; boss i'm jealous of MC so i quit the mob, gonna start my own gang. Boss; okay, se ya later. 3 wks later Boss; yo Pops, traitor gonna make a play on MC. later Traitor; (storms in boss office) what the hell man?!?! how he know?? (boss thinking, what a fucking moron) i don't know. you got a mole in your ranks??? Traitor; say where hot chick? me bang, put in me harem. ETC... ETC yah know what i mean now??? now i did Not put this a spoiler because it already was spoiled :poop:
did i mention i Still like the game???
Not quite how it's gonna play out...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
screenshot0010.png
How can I fix this?...it goes from 98 til 160
EDIT : Found out what was wrong..fixed it..apparently the old patch I downloaded didn't include this pics....so I redonwloaded the patch and they were there...
so ...problem fixed :p

Reactions: JJsworld
3.00 star(s) 21 Votes