VN Ren'Py Completed A New Beginning [Ch. 1-12] [JJsworld]

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Yes... Over half done with renders and the script... Sorry everyone, I have been working long hours at my real job, so I got set back by a few weeks, but promise it will be out soon... Will drop a few more teasers over the next few days...

Reactions: Budman59

liquidlens

Dec 6, 2018
i like the game but i think the point of shyanne and journey finding out about the mc could have been done a little better.
but other than that great game i love the story, i replay it alot just for the story

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
i like the game but i think the point of shyanne and journey finding out about the mc could have been done a little better.
but other than that great game i love the story, i replay it alot just for the story
True but they still don't remember him from the past... I threw in little tidbits showing how slutty they were towards him... It will also be revealed that a witch will come into play towards the end... This is why the 4 sisters were so easy to mate with the M/C... The mother also... Who is gonna make a few more appearances...

liquidlens

Dec 6, 2018
ok that makes sense. good luck
also have you thought of doing a discord channel, would be great to gain more followers.
it would also give a better going at bugs and feed back, i ran in to a image bug when gail first meet the mc at the cafe
during the hugging, it is the next image after "gail-she pulls away from his lips.." i get the an exception has occurred. (while processing text tag- she leans back in, and hugs him tight again).

Last edited:

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
ok that makes sense. good luck
also have you thought of doing a discord channel, would be great to gain more followers.
it would also give a better going at bugs and feed back, i ran in to a image bug when gail first meet the mc at the cafe
during the hugging, it is the next image after "gail-she pulls away from his lips.." i get the an exception has occurred. (while processing text tag- she leans back in, and hugs him tight again).
Never really gave it much thought... Maybe I will check into it... I did receive a message that someone was listing the novel on theirs, but after it was mentioned that they wasn't the author they took it down...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
JJsworld when is the update coming?
About 2/3 of the way finished... Been busy working alot, on my job... Was trying to get issue28's attention, to proofread some... OhWee is very busy with his projects at the moment... He is the one who usually looks over the story and works on the proofreading...

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
About 2/3 of the way finished... Been busy working alot, on my job... Was trying to get issue28's attention, to proofread some... OhWee is very busy with his projects at the moment... He is the one who usually looks over the story and works on the proofreading...
Not complaining. Just excited about the fight. <3

Reactions: JJsworld
D

Deleted member 3027200

Okay I know it's not nice to ask always, but when can we expect?

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, how is the chapter 9 part supposed to be applied? It has its own .exe file, so it it supposed to replace the one from chapters 7/8, or what?

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes