Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Very true. I'd love to see a MILF version of Josy from BaDIK as the Mum in an incest game. Jade is hot and all, but not much different from every other MILF out there.
Unfortunately, I never played BaDIK, so I have no idea what the characters you mentioned look like.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the warning. I've removed the game, but it's strange, since the girls, even though they're young, are far from breaking rule 7. To me, they look older than the ones in Dating My Daughter, for instance.
Rule 7 is kind of unclear and since we are not even allowed to talk about it it will always stay that way.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
It's such a shame there are not many with smaller breasts moms. I love big breasts just like most guys but a bit of variety would be nice.
I agree. I'm tired of seeing Giga Boobs everywhere. It's always the same. It's as if the developers are afraid to try something different. Mums always have very large breasts and butts. They never have a normal, slim or even more toned body.

I'd love to see a milf like a Brazilian fitness model called Solange Frazão (google her) in a game. She's 61, but she's hotter than a lot of 20-year-olds.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I agree. I'm tired of seeing Giga Boobs everywhere. It's always the same. It's as if the developers are afraid to try something different. Mums always have very large breasts and butts. They never have a normal, slim or even more toned body.

I'd love to see a milf like a Brazilian fitness model called Solange Frazão (google her) in a game. She's 61, but she's hotter than a lot of 20-year-olds.
Luckily she is Brazilian, I saw her in person at an event here and I can emphasize that she is incredible. Speaking of milfs with small breasts, I remembered Valery from the game Reverse Psychology, I think she's very sexy.

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes