RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Holy shit! I did NOT expect to see this game on the latest updates page ever again. Wow! Well, hopefully dev keeps at it this time and tells the anti-NTR incel bitches to go kick rocks. Need to drop the whole concept of an NTR-optional route altogether. Give those whiny cunts an inch and they'll take a fucking light year.

Dec 8, 2021
It is a shame. I really would like to play this game, but it is as slow that it really sucks.
A skip button is more than needed. Where is the "toggle up" button in the RPGM edit menu??? and in another RPGM games there is a skip button, am I wrong?

It looks like a very nice project, and I really loved/liked to play it, but developers must take care of those things, I think. Tempo is basic. No excuses to make it as slow.

I will try and try, until it has a little playability. Not now.

Broly7x

Mar 18, 2019
I am not one to defend a game such as this. my signature alone should show you that. The dev has made a comment last night that only made more questions and is yet to actually be answered. IMO the NTR tag is premature as there is no content for it and the game is being judged on that tag alone. Being that the game is so short and nothing happens other then showing how the family seems to love the mc. The dev really should step in here and explain a few things such as paths and what the NTR is going to actually be.
If it is avoidable on "A" path then more people will play it and more will support it. If it is not avoidable/stoppable then less people will will play and support it. In the end it is the devs choice here but I do think the tag need explanation as right now people like myself are jumping to conclusions. Is it wrong to NTR a guy in a wheel chair yes its very wrong on many levels and I think the general consensus here is stating that with a few die hard NTR folks that seem to not care or have no soul lmao. No I am not kink shaming here but really think about it its pretty heartless to do that to a guy in a wheelchair.

So come and explain your paths as the people here would love to know what your intentions are dev.
Men you have a real problem ....

Reactions: Toushiro

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
uhm I'm confused. the game has been in development for 2 years and its only in the "let's introduce the characters" phase? It abruptly ends with a "to be continued" after the birthday dinner when the MC slams the door in the guys face.

Did I make choices that is on a path that does not have a continuation yet? Some people in the thread are talking about events after the party so maybe, hopefully it is case? if so what do I pick to get to see something more?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
uhm I'm confused. the game has been in development for 2 years and its only in the "let's introduce the characters" phase? It abruptly ends with a "to be continued" after the birthday dinner when the MC slams the door in the guys face.

Did I make choices that is on a path that does not have a continuation yet? Some people in the thread are talking about events after the party so maybe, hopefully it is case? if so what do I pick to get to see something more?
If you let it play out a bit longer, you'll be given an option to go to the next episode and keep going. Also, keep in mind that the game was on hiatus for the last couple of years as the dev is, to my understanding, living in Ukraine. I assume you can glean the rest from that on your own.

Reactions: mamkajove

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Inqel Interactive
My pc is not weak, but the game up to the point that I played it was barely possible to read the subtitles, that screen is shaking all the time, we can barely read it, it's like MC had a sisco in his eyes opening and closing it horrible .... Get the Genesis order game, you'll see the amount of videos it has, the game runs smoothly here, without any lag.
I think you wanted to do something more sophisticated and different from all rpg game systems and ended up delivering something kind of buggy.
There is a test file in the executable folder named (debug) I opened it after exiting the game and it was full of errors that the game itself caused.
This is the amount of error in the file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
If you let it play out a bit longer, you'll be given an option to go to the next episode and keep going. Also, keep in mind that the game was on hiatus for the last couple of years as the dev is, to my understanding, living in Ukraine. I assume you can glean the rest from that on your own.
Understandable, and I can imagine that this game requires more effort than the average rpgm game as well. But that's a shame.

I think you misunderstood me though, I'm not talking about the moment when the antagonist walks in and we transition to episode 2. I was playing through episode 2 and made a bunch of choices, the last of which was telling the wife the reason why the mc dislikes the antagonist.

After that choice the guy appears in the door, gets the door slammed in his face with a "to be continued" and I'm sent back to the main menu.

Inqel Interactive

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Guys, I'm genuinely amazed to see so many kind words. Thank you so much, I'm also glad to see all of you. It's great to realize that so many people still remember the project.

I've noticed that many people are asking about save files. It seems that the "deja vu" feature has gone unnoticed by some of you. Currently, this feature temporarily replaces the save files in the game due to the fact that each update brings changes to previous events, which increases the likelihood of old saves not working correctly. With each update, this probability decreases, but for now, I highly recommend using the "deja vu" feature – it won't take much of your time.

The "deja vu" feature allows you to quickly browse through your previous choices and proceed to the part of the game that you haven't explored yet. To use it, simply look at the family photo hanging on the left side of the room at the very beginning of the game (after waking up), and then approach the mirror (which hangs on the right side) and choose the third option from the provided choices.
Deja Vu.png

Well, I think there will be more comments regarding the slowness of the game. The developer has played through the game after a long break and reconsidered the scale. I want to apologize for this negative experience. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to work on it, and I might not be able to before the next update. However, it will definitely be addressed, at least partially, in Episode 3, where we'll have to move around the house more frequently.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for continuing to follow the game.
See you in the next update.

littleknight

May 28, 2017
I thought the developer dropped it and didn't work on it. But fortunately it is still continuing and hopefully it will develop well. The members who really lash out always have too big of an ego in terms of their own perception, if you have your preferences, others also have their preferences. Simply if you don't like you can walk out. If you really were as pure as an angel, you wouldn't be here.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes