Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
The new customization features look similar to Monolith Bay. I'm guessing they were brought over from Monolith Bay to Home Together? Are there plans to bring over other features from Monolith Bay, like furry options or male customization?
Due to very different graphics, it has nothing to do with MB. Meaning we can't just bring stuff over, we have to do it as if MB wouldn't exist. Nothing is set in stone but male customization is very likely to be a thing in the future. Furry is less likely but we will have to see.

Reactions: Jagged

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
Foot size and shape, height adjustment and penis size next, please devs. Also an option for manual control of the movement with some resistance settings (super deep throat style) would be great for the simulation feeling of the game. In reality you can't just stick a 10" inch dick on the girl like it's nothing, you got to ease her in a bit :devilish:

Check out this example with SDT: I always wanted something like this in modern 3d graphics, it would be amazing. Having a big dong myself, I know that is exactly how sex works IRL. Check out the reactions - the girl struggles when you go in, you have to go in slowly, only then you can stick it all in. If you move too fast, she winces. If you take it all out and stick it in again, the resistance resets. You can make this an option for those who really want a simulation of sex, and those who are clueless can just turn resistance off if they want. As incredible as it sounds, SDT is still the best sex sim for me - against games like true facials, VAM or even this promising Home Together.

This a a custom scene I made with SDT animtools. If any of you devs want to take a look how it plays, I can share it (all setup, just need to hit play).

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
Why can't I launch the game? I have directX 12 support, but the game gives a "Fatal Error" on startup. I ran it through 11 directX, and through 12. Everything is the same.
Can anyone help with this? P.S Libraries are all installed with the latest versions. 1663981404548.png

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
I can share it (all setup, just need to hit play).
OK, so people don't get suspicious with files I send here, you can just download the SDT loader from the original link (I will just attach the scenes I made, txt format, harmless):

Its simple: download my scenes on any folder, download SDT loader, run "play SDT Loader", hit play, press F2 and load my scenes.

I believe the loader has 5 different voices for the girl by default. I made it so everytime you load one of my scenes with F2 (doggyhard or doggystair), it loads a random voice from the pool.

This is for any of you guys who wants a simulation of how RL sex works with a huge cock: the girl struggles to take it all, she winces and complains if you move too fast/deep, you got to fuck her just in the right for her to enjoy it. I hope this inspires to devs to create something similar, since I always wanted a sex sim game with modern graphics with these features (I hope I'm not the only one!). Many games tried to do something similar but ended up with poor results (Some Modeling Agent, Lusts Cupid, Hyper Deep, True Facials-came close for a while, but the girls had no reactions, on later builds it was completely removed, Head Game - is promising, but its a one man team and updates are super slow, VAM - is maybe possible to create something like this, but its really tough... maybe on VAM 2).

I believe these Home Together devs are quite talented and can pull this off. They could even go one step further and make it so the penetration resistance is related to penis size - the bigger the dick, resistance is higher, if the the dick is small, resistance is lower. They could even make so the girl reacts differently to a a tiny dick, for example, and taunts the guy with humiliating comments (I mean, there are people into SPH too). They could create different types of girl personalities and traits (like, super whores who can take any size dick with no problems and ask for more, or shy/innocent/virgin girls who REALLY struggle with huge dicks, so you got to take your time to make them cum).

Just throwing ideas in the wind for the creation of the perfect sex sim game. I hope someday a Godsend dev team creates a game like this. Or maybe I will have to create it myself, I dunno lol.

So, about my SDT scenes:

doggyhard - the girl has more resistance, you can slam the dick faster/deeper and the resistance will go down faster, but poor girl :ROFLMAO:

doggystair - a little less resistance by defaullt (btw, if you take the dick all out, resistance regenerates)

A few other footjob scenes - a believe some guys on Home Together are into feet stuff too :devilish: (for inspiration)

Pro tip: if you want to put a little work, there is a way to make the cum stick to the girl's booty, legs and feet. Just drop extraStickyV1settings.txt on sby_loader_pack_10_545d\Loader5.45\Settings folder and install the extra sticky mod from:
.It's a little tricky, but it's worth it.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Why can't I launch the game? I have directX 12 support, but the game gives a "Fatal Error" on startup. I ran it through 11 directX, and through 12. Everything is the same.
Can anyone help with this? P.S Libraries are all installed with the latest versions.
Most fatal errors with UE4 can be solved by the following :

Run the redist found under Engine\Extra\redist\en-us\
Update to the latest & supported DirectX package
Update Microsoft Visual C++ (search vcredist)
Update your graphics driver

I'm unsure if these will fix UE5 fatal errors, but 9/10 times it's local software related.

Reactions: Team Monolith

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
= giant fake tits

??????

Natural big tits go flat and sag from gravity

dont know why youre so pressed, plus you sent a chick with small tits, and a pair of half-fake tits. At least get good examples if youre going to complain for no reason

Reactions: trinent and XCelesX
May 22, 2018
Hello, did you know you can actually loading a AI/HS/HS2 card into Home Together. the problem is model is all messing and buggy.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes