nevnez

May 22, 2024
This game would have been quite nice, but the absolute dead-eye girl's stare turns me off. There should be minimal random head, eyelids & mouth movements that react to what's happening. Some breathing, some tiny shuffling. Currently the girl behaves like a talking, head-tracking doll and it creeps me out massively.
Well, i guess they will implement that later, ofc you can say the game is in development for 2 years more or less, but you can clearly see they are improving other small things. I think emotions and expressions like in hs2 will be implemented at some point, also through community and mods and so on.

BTW, can someone upload the new mod (map) or multiple mods for v0.23, it's not implemented in the download and i can't get access to discord invitation, it gets denied

Last edited:

Runder

Jan 16, 2018
0 Code : LLV8ZJN
1 Code : JV525UL
2 Code : VRVT7EJ
3 Code : Y44Q9TA
4 Code : 7FBCGPZ
5 Code : 9YWSST3
6 Code : U3NUB5H
7 Code : M2J6MSJ
8 Code : 3MJ43F2
9 Code : QKGJFLC

Reactions: zecon

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HomeTogether-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
I'm getting a weird bug where my cursor is not interacting where my actual cursor is appearing. I have to hold my cursor about 2" to the left and down half an inch from where I am trying to click, for it to highlight any button. Trying to change options under settings will not pull up any sub-menu. The screen text just goes grey like a window has appeared, but there is none. It goes away after 10 seconds or so. I exited and rebooted, but changed nothing. Anyone else experience this or have a solution? Thanks.

impernable

Jun 28, 2023
The engine these guys have created is cool, I hope eventually they or someone else will be able to add an actual game or story behind it. The idea of people creating stories then you being able to insert/edit the look of the characters in them is exciting -- kinda like their other game Monolith Bay since you can edit all the characters.

Except, hopefully someone a little better at dialogue/stories takes the reins on that front. We may finally be able to break free of the Honey Select/Koikatsu/Daz trifecta adult games are currently locked in.

Reactions: itza

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Do other people's eyeballs or brains work differently than mine? All I see are dead-eyed, uncanny mannequins stiffly sawing against each other. Not to mention just because you have the technology to add horrible looking forehead wrinkles doesn't mean you should. But apparently all this adds up to 11k a month so what do I know...

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
So in my case I had to enter the 7th code but none of the ones mentioned here worked.

THIS one: XZ9Q6VV worked :) I hope I could help.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
0 Code : LLV8ZJN
1 Code : JV525UL
2 Code : VRVT7EJ
3 Code : Y44Q9TA
4 Code : 7FBCGPZ
5 Code : 9YWSST3
6 Code : U3NUB5H
7 Code : M2J6MSJ
8 Code : 3MJ43F2
9 Code : QKGJFLC