samsismas

Jan 3, 2022
Why making it so complicated and unnecessarily tedious? Simply post the Github link to the (correct) FreePieOPENVR tool.
That's fair! Here's a direct link the Praydogs Flat2VR for Unreal Engine also:

That discord page as a config for Home Together for that version of FreePie as well, and includes WurmVR's description of how it works too, so I'll post all of that here as well:

"FreePieVR motion controls for Home Together:
[Unzip the attached HomeTogetherFreePieVRProfile.zip,] and put the HomeTogether.py Profile in ...\FreePieOpenVR\scripts\profiles
Run the FreePieVR program. Drop down File menu and open the VR_Companion script. Drop down Script and choose Run Script. Choose the game profile from the GUI pop up. Now you have full interactive motion controls for the game.
*Note that I only played a bit of this game and there might be other inputs that need to be mapped. If there are, let me know what the input is and what it does in game."

And the basic description of how it runs:

"[Ongoing Development] Tested version 0.19.0 vy [Home Together Dev]

Works Well

Native, Skip Draw, OpenVR, Set Visible mouse for menus, Remove OpenXR from Game Directory

This game defaults with DLSS on, which causes shader issues with hair.

In Native there is a issue with shadow quality of the hair. Reducing the setting Shadow Quality removes it but lowers visual fidelity. Turning DLSS Off or on Quality fixes issue but you don't get the boost from DLSS.

SS fixes the issue but at the cost of performance. DLSS is on by default and creates a ghosting effect in SS. The Ghosting Fix in UEVR creates another shader issue where object disappear in one eye if DLSS is left on. So even worse performance.

It also seems that the default draw distance is incredibly low but there is no setting in game to change. These issues demote the title from Works Perfectly to Works Well.

Changing Aim Method or enabling Roomscale Movement misaligns actors.

Amount tested: Most game play mechanics (ten minutes of game play)

Type: Pose viewer for now, but Devs are working on a story.

Control: KB+M. Partial controller support (Not during H scenes). I have a FreePieVR Motion Controller Profile here:

Camera: 1st person. During H scenes, there is a free cam or each character has 1st person.

H scenes: Rendered in-game.

Recommend: 8/10 (for now) - I mean it's free. High quality game and probably worth supporting development.

Where to find: Itch & Patreon"

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I just tried the new version and it unlocked fine.
When it opens patreon page to get the unlock code, look at the page address.
For me it was the page ending in 54 and the code 0.
But yours will be different.

w1cked

Jun 17, 2021
How can i change character without entering the game? Like in the main menu i alsways have to chosse character go to the game, leave the game and modify the character. There has to be a better way.

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
need a new code
The very 1st post, the original post, in this whole thread. If you can't find it I suggest exiting the internet for about a year, maybe re-roll back to school a bit and then come back later to give it another go. This goes for all the "code not working huh" people.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Questions looking for answers.
1. Is there a cam setting that allows full camera freedom from 3rd person around the h scene with also away and toward the scene? All cams that I found seem to be locked to one perspective.

2. Someone asked about a kissing pose? Is there one? I'd like that.

3. Wtaf is with the instant cum? Can the male be set to thrust on endless loop? Or is he always "finished" after a few seconds? My attempts to get him to not stop with spamming the space bar failed.

I tried many variables, but the game also crashed several times, so it's difficult to know whether some functions work but just aren't working for me.

Last edited:

kickfume

Feb 7, 2018
Hi

1. Is there a cam setting that allows full camera freedom from 3rd person around the h scene with also away and toward the scene? All cams that I found seem to be locked to one perspective.
Of course, set the 4th icon from top to the setting that has the drawing of a camera with a round arrow beneath it. Then you can left click and move to rotate, or right click and move to reset the pivot point. Mousewheel zooms.

2. Someone asked about a kissing pose? Is there one? I'd like that.
I'm pretty sure there used to be a kissing pose on the top of the stairs, but couldn't find it now or maybe I'm misremembering it.

3. Wtaf is with the instant cum? Can the male be set to thrust on endless loop? Or is he always "finished" after a few seconds? My attempts to get him to not stop with spamming the space bar failed.
Not sure what you mean, if you use the setting #1 at the bottom right, then you can just mouseover the mouse drawing there to increase or decrease. He will then always loop until you click any of the champagne bottle icons that appear when the bar is full.

I tried many variables, but the game also crashed several times, so it's difficult to know whether some functions work but just aren't working for me.
Unreal can be quite taxing on computers and graphics cards. Make sure you have the latest drivers and latest version of the game.

Cheers.

Reactions: jospaghettio

kickfume

Feb 7, 2018
No problem.

Also forgot to say, there is a hotkeys.txt file on the game's folder that may help, although maybe not with the mouse issue.

Good luck, cheers.

Reactions: jospaghettio

nevnez

May 22, 2024
i have an issue with the mouse if i leftclick or rightclick i cant move the camera at all, not on starting screen/character nor ingame. in all other games i works, same goes for keyboard, i have the idea that it has something to do with the scaling, bc there is a green frame around the whole fullscreen picture and it feels as if its a little moved to the left, i cannot zoom or do anything else ingame, but writing or clicking on option menus starting game and so on works, its just the right/leftclick or keyboard movement, and it's also only an issue in home together, all other games i have work perfectly fine. tried rescaling resolution, reinstalling hdmi, displayport just everything. i wonder why that is, bc i didnt have this issue on 0.22. maybe someone has an idea what else it could be ?

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
The very 1st post, the original post, in this whole thread. If you can't find it I suggest exiting the internet for about a year, maybe re-roll back to school a bit and then come back later to give it another go. This goes for all the "code not working huh" people.
Found out why it wasn't working I was copy pasteing the Space after the :

unknownfan456

Aug 21, 2023
Dude, that code doesn't work for everyone. It didn't work for me and others. Others are citing different codes that worked for them yesterday. I have no idea why, but different codes are just working for the same version right now.

I just tried the new version and it unlocked fine.
When it opens patreon page to get the unlock code, look at the page address.
For me it was the page ending in 54 and the code 0.
But yours will be different.
To clarify this a bit more, when trying to type in the code, there is the "get code" button underneath. Click on it and it'll give you a Patreon post. I guess it'll pop up a different Patreon post for everyone but it'll at the very least give you only one specific list of codes you need from Patreon. For me, it's also code 0 today. But my webpage ending was 60, not 54. Just goes to show how intentionally confusing the code system can be.

Last edited:

zid115

Sep 12, 2019
This list of codes worked for me, I entered code number 5

0 – Patreon Code = WDH79LD
1 – Patreon Code = 8VD4UBH
2 – Patreon Code = P6QSWUY
3 – Patreon Code = B48JM3L
4 – Patreon Code = RN763QU
5 – Patreon Code = 46R45DW
6 – Patreon Code = R9LKAZX
7 – Patreon Code = Y92KKZN
8 – Patreon Code = CU6MPRQ
9 – Patreon Code = JGHGTTS

unknownfan456

Aug 21, 2023
He specifically said post #1, the original post, NOT post #2
in the original post it's all under extras - content keys
There's even an in depth explanation
stupidity is indeed boundless
Fair enough. If anyone is even reading this at this point, where to go to solve all your code problems (as pointed out by numerous people now and in the past) is post #1,799 in this thread or https://f95zone.to/threads/home-together-v0-23-0-home-together-dev.130383/post-11264789.

Dingickso

Oct 2, 2022
stupidity is indeed boundless
There are about 10% of the population below 80IQ, so we have to live with that thought. But then again, that line on the main page might mislead a lot of them:

"Additional content key: 8VD4UBH"

Why is that even still there? idk

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes