Norm.

Jun 12, 2023
Does anyone have links for previous versions? 0.19 or so?
the 0.21 and 0.22 are completely wrecked in VR, blackface, broken hair, off character view, in wrong format.

Reactions: spacedeathmenia

adeonrus

Dec 3, 2022
Can anyone help me? When I start the game in VR she has a black face like those bugs with conflicting texture in skyrim and the camera is bugged, I can control it and see my controllers floating but cant seem to actually get it fixed
same problem :c

lowkeycamo

Nov 17, 2022
number 2 worked for me

0 – Patreon Code = GRRGBX4
1 – Patreon Code = 422DDNV
2 – Patreon Code = KFKYT7K
3 – Patreon Code = STSVSNC
4 – Patreon Code = GCWM9TT
5 – Patreon Code = BHW3DFB
6 – Patreon Code = RZJYBGB
7 – Patreon Code = M6SJKDP
8 – Patreon Code = 8FG2ZFY
9 – Patreon Code = BALX567

Reactions: Aver and gasno

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Why this game is not available on Steam?
Idk the reasons the developer has to decide not to put it on steam, but launching games there is a major pain in the ass.

- They charge 30% (HUGE cut, compared to other sites that charge only ~10%)
- You can't undercut Steam pricing on a different platform
- Some content is blocked (including incest, shota/loli, rape, whatever people can get offended by...)
- Arbitrary and unfair Greenlight process
- Adult games are a niche that Steam allows, but it doesn't have good tools to search and recommend these games

witchspace1

Jan 27, 2023
- They charge 30% (HUGE cut, compared to other sites that charge only ~10%)
Because you pay for a storefront, servers (that you need and need even more if multiplayer), advertising to a large userbase, and a lot of other services. This is basically a publishing deal on steroids, and those very regularly go above 30%.

- You can't undercut Steam pricing on a different platform
Which isn't that bad of a requirement since it's only on base price, you can still make sales on it. Also no lockdown on out of steam microtransactions.

- Arbitrary and unfair Greenlight process
Greenlight doesn't exist anymore and hasn't for a while. The only requirement now is paying $100 (that they give you back after $1k of revenue), which is neither arbitrary or unfair. You could argue this lets more shovelware and scams pass through but it also allows small times devs to just ball it.

But anyways the real reason it's not on steam isn't because "it's a pain in the ass" but because of this
1716719122576.png
Why sell at a fixed price when the industry norm for this type of game is perma in-dev patreon hell where you bill monthly.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Because you pay for a storefront, servers (that you need and need even more if multiplayer), advertising to a large userbase, and a lot of other services. This is basically a publishing deal on steroids, and those very regularly go above 30%.

Which isn't that bad of a requirement since it's only on base price, you can still make sales on it. Also no lockdown on out of steam microtransactions.

Greenlight doesn't exist anymore and hasn't for a while. The only requirement now is paying $100 (that they give you back after $1k of revenue), which is neither arbitrary or unfair. You could argue this lets more shovelware and scams pass through but it also allows small times devs to just ball it.

But anyways the real reason it's not on steam isn't because "it's a pain in the ass" but because of this
View attachment 3672279
Why sell at a fixed price when the industry norm for this type of game is perma in-dev patreon hell where you bill monthly.
These are just some reasons why developers won't launch on Steam. I'm not saying steam sucks.

But why are you acting like you work for Steam? Or you are just a fanboy and don't like when people criticise the multibillion dollar company you worship?

witchspace1

Jan 27, 2023
These are just some reasons why developers won't launch on Steam. I'm not saying steam sucks.
Nowhere did I imply you said that, I just corrected some obviously wrong info (greenlight ended in 2017...) or added nuance.

But why are you acting like you work for Steam? Or you are just a fanboy and don't like when people criticise the multibillion dollar company you worship?
"Everyone I don't like is a shill - An emotional child's guide to internet discussion"

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes