gooner59

Aug 25, 2022
So I click on it but nothing happens...?
There are several locations around the house to find an animation. Whether the couch or counter or bathtub even. Click E on whichever hologram you happen to find. Then the lower left Play Icon. Also, the lower right is the speed animation, make sure it is not fully grey. This is more of a demo build than anything at the moment.

Reactions: johnsonm21

HiddenEntity

Feb 24, 2021
I know this is a demo, so I'm not really going to judge it too harshly right now as I'm sure that most of the current issues will be ironed out through updates. Instead, I just wanted to list a few things that I thought might help make the demo a little bit more enjoyable. Here's my list:

Change Clothing Colours - It would be great if we could change the clothes colours, as I personally want to see a Black and White variant of the current vest which is only available in Green.

Facial Sliders - Just so we can edit the face shape some more.

Hair Mesh For Under The Physical Hair - I believe that adding a static mesh to the female's head underneath the hair could help prevent the balding look that she currently has. Also, with it being just a static mesh, it won't be as performance heavy as the simulated hair.

More Clothing Options And Alternatives - Whilst the current list isn't too bad, it would be great if we had more options in terms of clothing, crop tops, capri pants/leggings and full pantyhose/tights instead of the 3 variants of stockings. Also alternatives meaning that we could have crotchless leggings/pantyhose so that they make sense being worn during the sex scenes.

More Physical Hair - I know that physics based hair is quite taxing on performance, which is why I'm only suggesting adding enough more so that the hair on the female isn't as thin looking. This could help with the balding look, especially if combined with the under hair mesh mentioned above.

Let me know your opinions and thoughts on these, and I hope that these additions are added soon, as it's a decent demo so far.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Why does this game need access to my internet? Defender blocked it.
Why are there no instructions on how to move around? Guesswork gave me the the usual buttons which also need a mouse.
Why could I change body shape/breasts only once? When I tried to see what other settings would look it would not give any choices.
Why does the game folder have an exe file that seems to link to a folder not on my computer?
Yes, it looks good but its kippers underneath.
Hope it is a fixer.

shmizer

Jan 1, 2018
Why does this game need access to my internet? Defender blocked it.
Why are there no instructions on how to move around? Guesswork gave me the the usual buttons which also need a mouse.
Why could I change body shape/breasts only once? When I tried to see what other settings would look it would not give any choices.
Why does the game folder have an exe file that seems to link to a folder not on my computer?
Yes, it looks good but its kippers underneath.
Hope it is a fixer.
The link you're talking about is a shortcut that starts the game in DX11 mode.

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
definitely needs more clothing and hair options. maybe also the ability to recolor clothing as well. hope they at least add a thong or something in a future release.

Reactions: grunchy

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
0/10, just go play HS2 instead...
You're kidding right? For a first demo this is great. Gotta ask what HS2 is though.

The only thing I can really criticise myself is that for the oral animation her throat doesn't bulge out at all. The guy's dick is clearly big enough that it should be going down her throat when taking it deeper, but there's no visible bulge on her neck or the underside of her jaw or anything.

Reactions: Meowingkitten69

Aeripeary

Jun 23, 2017
You're kidding right? For a first demo this is great. Gotta ask what HS2 is though.

The only thing I can really criticise myself is that for the oral animation her throat doesn't bulge out at all. The guy's dick is clearly big enough that it should be going down her throat when taking it deeper, but there's no visible bulge on her neck or the underside of her jaw or anything.
Honey Select 2.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Honey Select 2.
As good as honey select, probably even better, especially if we get customization of all parts of the body like hs2 :)

But seriously though, pretty good for a demo.

Now everyone is going to expect A ton of Awesome content for each update. -_- Failure is not an Option !

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes