Kerrub

Jan 5, 2022
Can't wait to see more updates from this game, those models looks beautiful !

Hope it expands , and I'm I the only one that notice how tall they are compared to the house ?

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
why do I have lags?
Hair grooms, subdivided daz model with huge polycount, probably lumen too if they use UE5 for this. All of that dips performance quite a bit. Think all those sex poses telegraphs also use character models too, so thats gonna be heavy even with just 2 npc in the game.

Kerrub

Jan 5, 2022
Hair grooms, subdivided daz model with huge polycount, probably lumen too if they use UE5 for this. All of that dips performance quite a bit.
I don't think it's daz model. Probably sculpted , and maybe the polycount are large. Let's not forget the house asset too & lightning of the game.

yasolori

Aug 4, 2019
Climax is important part of the scene, if your limited ape brain doesn't comprehend it's not my problem. Same goes for writing.
Man you really have issues... Did you click on the bottle of champagne icon for climax ?

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
IT has potential, would love a cums having to stay on their skin instead of having it cleaned for new position

moedor

Aug 17, 2018
you are like a unicorn to me. The first person I ever saw who likes the footjob that always feels like a waste of space to me, but is in every damn game.
I believe you are mistaken. It's the most common fetish out there. Never heard of feet packs? I for one love some ladies delicate feet, it's great (specially feeling them on your dick).

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I believe you are mistaken. It's the most common fetish out there. Never heard of feet packs? I for one love some ladies delicate feet, it's great (specially feeling them on your dick).
No. He's not. It's dumb and I'd far rather have the option to avoid foot fetish crap then NTR, if I only had the option to avoid one. Never mind the preview pic, of her scraping the edge of her shoes along his dick. I'm sure that feels marvelous on one of the most sensitive parts of a body.

Kerrub

Jan 5, 2022
My 1060 works pretty okay in high quality, and the models shine in higher quality. You can see a lot with it, anything below high is kinda not good.

flar

Aug 17, 2016
i'll never understand why people make a first person controlled sexgame, and then make the player click a play button to start sex without further interaction, besides clicking on a thing to finish....

Apr 16, 2022
i'll never understand why people make a first person controlled sexgame, and then make the player click a play button to start sex without further interaction, besides clicking on a thing to finish....
The only game with full interaction is still, Xstoryplayer. Such an old game, yet still unmached in terms of gameplay and interaction. Graphics were not that bad too.

Only thing that comes close is TrueFacials, some modeling agency but with dumb gameplay and viramate but with need of vr.

I hope someone finally makes a proper 3d game where the "game" part is the first priority.

ggaNi69

Aug 3, 2019
Good to see that body scales were in Details, i was gonna GTFO when i saw the triangle morphing mostly nothing, issues however, i gave a the girl a nuclear dumptruck without noticing :ROFLMAO:, so some suggestions to Character Creation:
-Have the lady stand up and do poses (like T or A pose) for a better view of what's getting buffed.
-Put buttons that quickly rotate the camera to left, right and center (since dragging it takes a lot of time) and right clicking should rotate vertically (it's doing the same as left click).
-Soften the camera when zooming in and out.
-Have a button that makes the girl's eyes and face not follow the camera (since it gives uncanny vibes when adjusting the eyes).
-Option to change background.
-Option to customize the Male/MC character aswell.
Now "In-game":
-Add Night Time.
-Option to reduce the sight range of the neighborhood (i think loading the extra houses drains FPS).
-During sex have an option to make emotions be automatically picked (since Neutral is there by default and it looks like she's moving her mouth only).
-More standing poses?

And that's all IMO, the graphics are amazing, voice acting (yet few in lines, for a demo) is nice and hope this game succeeds.

223kazin

May 4, 2017
You are pretty much the reason why overpopulation is the thing. You can't read, you can't write, you should be thanking me on your knees for even replying to cumrag like you, npc retard
My dude. You just called someone else an NPC. When was the last time you let go of your dick and went outside? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 87Gamer

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I gotta say as a shortstack its nice to play in the 7ft perspective.

What is the unlock code for? The game ran without asking for a code

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes