thatboilmao

Nov 8, 2021
Anyone else havin issues with the teeth noise amount? i load in and when i look at the female character its like she has the mouth a 15 crack addict or brushed her teeth with grenades.

elomußz

Jan 1, 2021
Anyone else havin issues with the teeth noise amount? i load in and when i look at the female character its like she has the mouth a 15 crack addict or brushed her teeth with grenades.
you have to all teeth customiser values to default again I decided to not thouch any of those sliders again

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
I had the same issue and for some reason the only way to fix it was changing all the teeth values to the default position and saving as a new character not over writing the old one.

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
What genre are games like this and AI Shoujo? With pretty good graphics, character creation and sandbox gameplay.

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
Is it possible to mess with character stats more than possible in game? like through cheat engine or messing with these character png files, which has data inside?

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes