jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Nobody appreciates an ass, my guy. Next time you want to be one and throw a nonfunctional attachment at someone as well, please remember that there's always the option of not responding and keeping it to yourself. It makes sense for users of this site to look for information on this site, yes? Maybe, I don't know how people like you think.

Reactions: Mgunh1

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
The option for DLSS3/frame gen isn't there.
We updated the DLSS plugin to version 3. But we didn't add any new settings to keep things simple. If your hardware is supported it should automatically do frame gen if needed to reach target fps.

Sossa2312

Dec 13, 2021
i dont know why but in this new version of the game my rtx 4080 start to work like crazy to 100% use and gets really hot please fix this, i cant play beacause i dont want to overheat my gpu , anyone know whats going on?

• Angry
Reactions: maxmal4

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
WAIT, .... magyar vagy?
wait... az anyád picsáját :BootyTime:

We updated the DLSS plugin to version 3. But we didn't add any new settings to keep things simple. If your hardware is supported it should automatically do frame gen if needed to reach target fps.
why not give the users the option to be able to turn it off if they don't want to play with it on?
frame gen can still be buggy sometimes (lag, weird artifacts, etc.)

detroit147

Feb 24, 2019
I get an error while extracting, is that intendet?
Also alot of the folders are empty after extracting, can anyone help?

FromFarAway

Sep 18, 2018
Well maybe I'm just not very well in my mental faculties but can someone tell me how to hide HUD in creative mode? (Where we create the scenes)

baho6

May 6, 2021
i dont know why but in this new version of the game my rtx 4080 start to work like crazy to 100% use and gets really hot please fix this, i cant play beacause i dont want to overheat my gpu , anyone know whats going on?
Reduce graphics card power consumption with MSI Afterburner

Reactions: Sid14

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
why not give the users the option to be able to turn it off if they don't want to play with it on?
frame gen can still be buggy sometimes (lag, weird artifacts, etc.)
Lower the max fps to the point where it is not needed and it should not do it. But maybe we will at a manual option in the future

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Lower the max fps in the settings :)

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes