cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
16GB RAM
intel i5 3470 3.20 GHZ
GTX 1050TI
That is kind of subpar on all levels but RAM for an Unreal Engine game with so-called "next gen" graphics (which is really current gen, nothing that Daz hasn't offered games for years)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game could be the start of the dethroning of honey select. Illusion is so fucking lazy with those games and they get away with it because there aren't any competitors
There are like 8 of these games and they are all just basically glorified animation players. None of them actually have any playable content. And I'm afraid that mose of these developers are SO FOCUSED on what the fuck they think Metahuman can do good for adult games that they FORGET THE GAME PART.

- FYI, Metahuman... meh... both Character Creator/iClone and Genesis 9 can do much better, and they have genitals. You need to be a 3D wizard to add genitals to Metahuman and then it is just a Daz figure you attach to the body. Some of these devs even just add a head to a Daz body (apparently not knowing that a fully rigged Daz figure has many more bones than Metahuman)

Reactions: LuciaFex

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Developer says:
"v0.71 This update adds VR support to the game."

I say:
"v4.846 This update adds an actual game to the game."

ONCE AGAIN... this is not a game. It is a 3D animation player.

Mar 28, 2018
Black screen issue persists from last update.

My 0.6.0 install works perfectly fine, but starting with 0.7.0 the game has not been loading. No crash message. No errors at all. Just infinite loading with the pinwheel in the lower right.

4.00 star(s) 48 Votes