DanzoK

May 23, 2019
as soon as you start the game it says
Fatal error!
Crash in runnable thread Background Worker #5

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I feel like something is not quite as it should be with this one. Tried running this on linux, I got the fatal error a few times, but stubborn retrying let me into the game. But then I got this beautiful sight:
facelessht.png

Reactions: ios00

ios00

May 20, 2023
for all my wine bros out there, keep a 0.12 backup because this version (for me at least) loves to randomly crash or not show anything except girls' hair while 0.12 was stable and without any issues

Last edited:

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
we need a code hero
>Try my post here. Make sure you follow the instructions exactly as written, if you don't then you won't be able to get a code.
And yes, the instructions are written clearly. You just need to read them thoroughly.

if you do it right it does...i just did it
>This person was able to, along with many many others... Just saying.

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone figured out the save character problem this game has? It lets me save the changes once but after that it just keeps showing the message to "give permission or run the game as admin"
-I already tried running the game as admin.
-Gave permission to the game's folder. (not sure if I did it right or if theres more to it I missed but all the boxes are checked to allow)
-Deleted the save folder. (This worked, but again only once. After that the message appears again)

Last edited:

MaxSDVXXXL

Mar 31, 2022
Anyone figured out the save character problem this game has? It lets me save the changes once but after that it just keeps showing the message to "give permission or run the game as admin"
-I already tried running the game as admin.
-Gave permission to the game's folder. (not sure if I did it right or if theres more to it I missed but all the boxes are checked to allow)
-Deleted the save folder. (This worked, but again only once. After that the message appears again)

Also the teeth noise amount slider just keeps reseting making the teeth all dirty & toothless. Anyone else also have this?
I tried everything and I couldn't do it either.

Reactions: 2B NieR

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
the keys aren't working for me.
It's showing as but none of those codes work, and none from the others either.

4.00 star(s) 48 Votes