Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Downloaded v0.25.1 and game always crashes after adult warning screen with this error.
home together error.png
But my current v0.21 still working (just checked). I use UHD 630 graphics, and same graphics driver version as before.

Last edited:

Dr4g0on3r

May 24, 2023
Seriously.....remove the VR tag from this game or start to fix it god damit !!
The controlls are more worse than in VR Hot

FallenLeif

Oct 13, 2022
Is anyone else sensing a "one step forward, two steps backward" kinda thing going on here?

Complaints incoming:
-I remember back in earlier versions in the Outside playground, the women actually walked around instead of just... having the entire model move without any actual movement. Oh, the cars can run fine but when it comes to the model's movements? Nah.
-And now you can only 'pick up' women that are standing in front of the houses instead of the houses and the sidewalk.
-Not to mention, I've noticed the wrists on the women are... off. No point in putting on sleeves or any type of accessory on the wrist because it just won't look right.

I mean, okay, we got a new 'playground' but that really doesn't solve some of the issues. Especially when the 'playground' itself is a bit buggy.

Demyon

Mar 14, 2020
if you take away the beach and other crap like this with clothes the game becomes interesting

niikuri

Jan 14, 2022
this game graphics is fantastic but still there allot of problens but one thing that botter me is the camera in custom maps does someone know how to make the camera go back close to the characters ?

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes