• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

1. 5.00 star(s)

redblades12

The MC encountered a weird situation that he couldn't wrap his mind around. His brain was too full of fuck. So, he tries to reason out what might be going on. He quickly realizes he is retarded. So instead of worrying about it too much, he does scientific research on the internet instead. His sources where good and provided all the information he needed. 10 out of 10 teaches you about scientific research to solve life's mysteries.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

I enjoyed every bit of the game so far. I won't review the looks, you have screenshots, I think they can defend themselves. So far game provides linear VN introduction to the story and it gets extremely hot before it is actually end of content. I wonder what the game will look like, I think (given the plot) it may either get a little sandboxy or it will be choice-driven VN. I'm on board for both thanks to excellent writing (I skip through dialogues in most games, but here I was enjoying every single line).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DaggerBourne

Just when I was getting bored of the seeing the same old, predictable games/VN's, up pops this gem. There are a lot of reasons why this game caught my attention right at the start, but I'll only offer a couple general ones here:
    • The dialogue feels natural, not forced. A conversation between characters feels like just that, a conversation not an exposition. The writing in general has a nice flow to it, which makes for an enjoyable read.
    • The renders are clean, and it is obvious that attention is being paid to small details to convey information without resorting to unnecessary narrative ( a raise of the eyebrows, a lifting of a finger). Little things that say a whole lot, and make the situation feel a little more plausible, and thereby more easily immersed into.
    As I said, only a couple general reasons that I am enjoying this dev's efforts. In any project there is always room for improvement, and there is no exception here, but the dev has created a strong, solid foundation from which to grow. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing what it becomes. Each will have to judge for themselves, but I strongly recommend keeping an eye on this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

WhiteFireDaemon

While only just the introduction, this game is clearly going to be awesome! It's got really hot writing, good renders, and very attractive characters. Rather than messing around for a few updates before things start getting interesting, it starts out on a high note and promises to get better from there! Going to be watching closely for updates on this one!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

don2sail

decent graphics i.e. models, a very good story start. looking forward to more, much more. At this point Nina needs more personality but it is very early in development. Less than 10 min of material. No actual play.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Carlos6464

Characters design are mostly fine, with not so exagerated designes as some games but neither so worked as other games
    But the conversations between characters, that is the best of this game, interactions are amazingly good, and do not break the inmersion.
    Really looking forward to futures releases
  7. 4.00 star(s)

ArturiousDesign

Based on V0.1, I can say that I am enjoying this game.

The renders are nice, The Characters are cute and sexy, and I like the story so far.

The Aunt is Sadistic enough where it's not overly abusive, and her personality is fun and flirty.

The Cousin is Cute and I like that she is a outright sub and she knows it.

I can't wait for the next update and with what the Dev said about the story, I am very interested. I'm also very happy that the Femdom is with Mom on Daughter and not Mom on MC. That would have killed it for me.

I wish the dev luck and I hope the Updates come out regular. I rather short but often updates vs Large and far between.