• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
First 10 pages are memes + NTR....
Last 10 pages are people calling the dev a cuck + "uPdATe wHeN?"

Regardless of the games actual genre... :KEK:
Basically, the middle is where the good shit is, beginning and end is people full of shit or being shit, which is evident in almost every single game thread... :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for Homelander Chapter 4 Part 1 with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.homelander), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Size: 715 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019
First 10 pages are memes + NTR....
Last 10 pages are people calling the dev a cuck + "uPdATe wHeN?"

Regardless of the games actual genre... :KEK:
Basically, the middle is where the good shit is, beginning and end is people full of shit or being shit, which is evident in almost every single game thread... :whistle:
So as the thread grows longer the name calling and update timeline request becomes... good?

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
View attachment 3222995

Cool... they still don't have actual sex... it's still just the tip.... :FacePalm:
I thought this was going to be fixed in the update.... guess not...
TBH I wanted to, but I just had too much work to do. I spent a couple days trying to figure it out, but eventually I decided to briefly address it in their next scene and move on.
I know it's not ideal, but I'm certainly not perfect and my dev time is limited. I'm sorry to disappoint, but hopefully, their next scene makes up for it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Homelander-CH4P1c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm sorry to disappoint, but hopefully, their next scene makes up for it.
It honestly doesn't.

They were meant to lose their virginity to each other. While she definitely loses her virginity to him later, he doesn't loses his to her, which makes the whole scene redundant to begin with.

I'm not even sure what the problem from a technical standpoint is?
Just let her sit down on his dick... that should be so easily doable.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
How many parts will chapter 4 have?
Only 2 parts, and part 2 will be shorter, AND it already about half finished. So the next part won't take as long.

It honestly doesn't.

They were meant to lose their virginity to each other. While she definitely loses her virginity to him later, he doesn't loses his to her, which makes the whole scene redundant to begin with.

I'm not even sure what the problem from a technical standpoint is?
Just let her sit down on his dick... that should be so easily doable.
Again, I'm sorry to disappoint... The issue wasn't so much technical as it was just a time constraint. I haven't completely ignored the issue, but given all the delays I've already had getting this chapter out, I decided it wasn't vital for this update.

Reactions: Nico Odin

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Only 2 parts, and part 2 will be shorter, AND it already about half finished. So the next part won't take as long.

Again, I'm sorry to disappoint... The issue wasn't so much technical as it was just a time constraint. I haven't completely ignored the issue, but given all the delays I've already had getting this chapter out, I decided it wasn't vital for this update.
I just hope you find time for it someday...
Not having them take each others virginity just feels wrong to me and diminishes the whole thing in itself.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes