VN - Ren'Py - Homelander [Ch.4 P1d] [JabbonkGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ShiroOkami2

Normally a VN this early in I would only give 2 stars for the potential but this early on Dev has already earned a place in my top five...And only reason I am not rating it 5 star is because it is not complete

Story : Character/plot development is fluid and keeps you intrigued. The story is very well written, to the point that I'd wish to watch a anime or series that follows the same story even without the adult content (prob even read the book if it were to be published) for a plot/story to pull me in so early on I kinda of find myself saddened... not because I'm left let down by a story but because I find myself too impatient to wait.

Renders : Not the absolute best but they are stunning nonetheless

Overall : A game the so far tells a fantastical tale mixed with fantasy, mystery and intrigue, has potential to become an epic that other Jabbonk games will be compared to if not most other VN's. Really only thing a can complain about (except finding it so early on) is the hairless renders, I like hairy cookies but that's just my thing doesn't take anything away from the game

(I am not really good at writing reviews but felt I had to for this one, too many new games with potential inferior to this get abandoned and would hate to see Homelander go down that route)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

swills13

This game is already off to an excellent start, and has the potential to be one of the best VNs on this site.

Most of my reviews tend to be quite critical, but I really don't have anything negative to say about this game. The renders are beautiful, the writing is very good (with only a handful of spelling errors and typos sprinkled in), and the story is engaging. This dev is better than most at writing dialogue that flows well and is quite natural.

It is clear the dev has spent a lot of time planning out his world building, and that a number of varied storylines are going to be opening up in the near future. The characters are attractive, varied, well-developed, and very likeable. There are only a few lewd scenes at this early juncture of the game, but they are all extremely well done, as this game has found the sweet spot between excessively slow-burning and jumping into sex scenes that are not built up by the story.

This is one game whose development I will be following closely.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

___abbas___

A game of absolute perfection, excellent story with the dev giving it good lore and some of his time to make sense, gorgeous characters and renders, the sexual encounters so far are unbelievably hot and excellent writing.

keep up the good work jab you have a wonderful game .
  4. 5.00 star(s)

xaldan

So far i really like the game.

Nice writing with interessting Story.
    Good renders and nice characters.

Reminds me a litte of WVM in the early stages with fantasy and magic.

for me it doesnt really makes sense for a prince to be in the royal guard, but details XD

Cant wait for the next update and looking forward to more events with Miranda.

Multiple options where to cum would be nice.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Blackhearts

As a frequent gamer of games coming off of this website/forum i rarely ever comment about a game.
    Most of the time because it is a common story, generic story progression and too linear of a story.

I feel obliged to comment about this game and hopefully attract an interest or two to actually playing this game.

Everything and i really mean E V E R Y T H I N G about the MC is over the top. the storyline is absolutely awesome and the women (and their progression) are sooooo cool! hilarios to say the least at almost everything too.

Needless to say that i am awaiting next updates with full anticipation.
    for a first release with 2 chapters we are already spoiled in my opinion.

Purposefully i haven't read any comment before because peeps are mostly salty. This game really does not deserve that imho. Neither does the developer.

As i a European citizen getting a CC is pretty hard. (minimum income requirements are pretty steep) so i cannot do any monthly support to the awesome developer but please..

Keep up the good work!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

FunFuntomes

it's a harem fantasy game with a decent MC, likeable love interests, a well thought story and a semi-original world-building... what's there more to want?
    sex scenes come at just the right pace. did I mention there's a few virgins and muscly women? No? go play it asap
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Lorddarcian

Really enjoyed the start of this game, The lore so amazingly in depth so far, the renders and animations lovely, Always love a nice harem game as well. Don't know why some people would say they love the game then give it a lower rating just to ruin a over all score. I also got feels from this game of a J.R.R Tolkien vibe which I do enjoy. Also hope we can romance some of the cents and minos as well just because a little fluffy loving in a game never hurt anyone, also hoping we get some short stacks loving too. Overall looking forward to more progress and will be becoming a patron from what I have seen so far
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Lumpy2001

Thought I would give this VN a try and I am sure glad I did. Good scenes, great graphics, and awesome storyline. Now I am awaiting for the next chapter even though Chapters 1 and 2 came out yesterday.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

OldHorsefly

V 0.02. Nice start! I am mostly interested in playability and how does the game hook me in. This really did, I played this through with in one session. Story is building nicely, characters are sexy, UI works, foundation for great game with variety of races. Hope next releases keeps the same level.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Coffeejunky25

Honestly became my favorite game now, I honestly had low standards for it for being a first game but it blew me out of the water. I've very impressed with the story line and the graphics are very well done. I'm a big fan now and cant wait for an update, I'm deff. following this now and I hope for the best
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Barack Osama99

A great beginning to what could be the next big harem game in the site. If you play you can already see that the possibilities are limitless. There are various races involved and even various genders. The plot is also believable and the sex scenes are also something like you would expect if this was real. There's also hint of mystery and magic in the game. Renders are quite good if you're not nitpicky and the models are also pretty good looking. The only drawback is the lack of choices while taking decisions. Personally I don't mind this as I can accept it as a stroy, instead of playing this as a proper game.

Overall it's a really fantastic start and you should definitely try this. 100% recommended!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

dgreen1108

Found this little gem by accident today. Just finished v 0.02b. Can't say anything negative about this one. I was hooked from the start and enjoyed the entire upload. Can not wait for the next update. This is definitely a must try for anyone just thinking about it. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

One last thing... #TeamCordi for the win!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

kekerinos

As far as a fist look goes, this hits all the right notes. It has some decent character development, the story foundation is interesting, what is show of the world seems dynamic, it has some nice build up to sex instead of jumping right into it. Also, the non-human races teased seem to be very interesting.
    All in all an excellent start, though how the story progress and how the development cycle is going to go remain to be seen. Hopefully it delivers on the promise.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

wolfwelp

Wow i am blown away a Story Nice Girls/Woman no Bugs (in my playtruh)so far version 0.2 what can i say its a Ero Game with out Grindy bullshit or paywalls just a Good Work a nice Story so far Sexy Girls/Woman just give it a try.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

sovala

what a great start! A nice fantasy story! The renders are quite good! And i'm really enjoying the plot! Great way to finish v0.2! Hope the dev can keep up with the good work and wish him luck with the game! Can't wait to see more!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

This VN has everything I love from a narrative - a medieval fantasy setting, an overpowered protagonist, an attractive and diverse harem, MILFs and great characters. This game feels like it was made for my tastes. All the girls feel unique and interesting, and their designs are diverse enough to be memorable. Surprised that I'm first to review.

Everything looks good and runs well. There aren't any obvious errors or language issues. This game has a lot of content for an initial release. If it looks even remotely interesting to you, give it a try for sure. Looking forward to more.