couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
All interactions with non-female characters will be optional. As well as how far you choose to experiment with them.

Eventually the game will include options for the things you're trying to avoid, but I promise it will never be forced upon the player and there will always be alternative options for you to choose.
Are you planning on implementing male LI's? I'm not into that but the symbol for "male" was visible in the choice for more variety

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Great start good renders/story with futa's and a cuckqueen damn my dude 10/10 keep it up.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If you choose the 'More variety' route there will be several trans characters to romance. I debated weather I should include the tag yet because there isn't any more then a bit of a futa tease so far.

No, I'm sorry, there will not be any NTR, at best you might get someone tease you a little during a threesome before letting you join in.

I wasn't planning on any of them being surprises, other than the very first one, which isn't exactly shown so I figured it was alright. You'll likely be aware of any penises before they're thrown on screen.
I personally don't mind the futa/trans tag, as long as MC is top only. Glad there won't be any NTR, but, I'm also not into sharing. Will the sharing be optional or forced and will it be with an LI or some random side piece?

Last edited:

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Are you planning on implementing male LI's? I'm not into that but the symbol for "male" was visible in the choice for more variety
Yes, eventually there will be options for male LI's. But again, nothing will be forced on the MC! And even in the instances I currently have planned, there will be alternative options for players who aren't into that sort of thing.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Homelander v0.03

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NixAs

Mar 9, 2022
Really great game.
Storywise it's just begining but I'm hooked, you just want to read and see more. It's well paced player is soothly immerged into the world , history , magic etc.
Characters are great and each is different and beautiful in her own way . even though I dont particulary liked hmm esthetics of big sis her personality makes up for it.
Dialogs are well balanced what i mean is there was no point in which i would feel like its too goofy or too plain etc.
Renders and animations are great i just recently started 3D modeling so i have atmost respect for it. GREAT work, really.
I liked that you can choose if all characters should be female and im not forced to anything even though i felt like it wasn't first intention.
Keep up good job dev ! I'm really looking forward for more :)

coolguy146

Mar 27, 2020
i really liked the blacksmith and the capitan(royal guard) would love to see progression of their stories

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I'm currently uploading the quickfix update (v0.02b) to fix the worldmap menu to mega/anonfile/etc... If you don't want to wait for my slow af connection to upload to any of those, then it's already uploaded on my itch.io (also free there as well)!

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Yes, eventually there will be options for male LI's. But again, nothing will be forced on the MC! And even in the instances I currently have planned, there will be alternative options for players who aren't into that sort of thing.
Those alternative options, are they available in the "variety" path or are they the replacement of the male LI in the "all women" path?

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
First I was like: Yay big muscle girl.
Second thought already: Futa tag... well most likely its her then....

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
First I was like: Yay big muscle girl.
Second thought already: Futa tag... well most likely its her then....
A lot of people seem to assume this.

Well, I don't like to spoil things, so don't check this if you haven't played yet and don't like spoilers:

Jun 25, 2021
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Dude... you're hitting all my fetishes and kinks. A medieval fantasy setting, an overpowered protagonist, an attractive and diverse harem, multiple MILFs, a trans person and great characters - I love all of these. You've managed to hit all of them in the initial release itself. You have me hooked now. Looking forward to future releases.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes