msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Homelander [v0.02] [JabbonkGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 802 MB / 299 MB - Homelander-0.02-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 767 MB / 265 MB - Homelander-0.02-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
will you be updating?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Homelander [v0.02b] [JabbonkGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 801 MB / 302 MB - Homelander-0.02b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 766 MB / 267 MB - Homelander-0.02b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

Unofficial Update Patch v0.02 to v0.02b (Original / Compressed)
Copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Loved the game until the whole thing with mom and sister. So, I need to ask, is romance even possible between the MC and a girl of his choice? Or is this just going to be romance with the sister, who is a cuckquean, which brings in the harem?
I only like 3 of the girls in the game:

1. Cordi
2. Abi
3. Sabrina

Hopefully I'll get an answer to the above.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
idk if weapon choice matters (i was still around that part when i need to quit to do something else), but i actually would have picked the hammer if they're modeled like a proper warhammer instead of a heavy builder's mallet lol

also i really love the map design

Reactions: Motion11

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Nice fantasy story, I really like the plot, and all the characters are perfect. I like where the game is going. In my opinion this is a small masterpiece and I hope it has the success it deserves!

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
One of the best games I've played recently, but that part about patrons influencing plot points is a bit concerning.
I get making polls about new characters' names or appearance, but the plot shouldn't be left on patrons to decide, unless of course it's something like "you'll get to see two plotlines in the future, vote which one you want to see in the next update and the other will be postponed for the one after that".

Anyway, like I said, that's one of the best games I've played in a while and I'd urge everyone to give it a try. Interesting story so far, above average renders and a lot of content. The only thing I'd change would be the huge amount of information you get about the lore in one sitting from Abigail. I think it would be easier to remember everything if it was a bit more spread out throughout the game.

*There are also a lot of "then" instead of "than", mostly in the first chapter.

Last edited:

Ludnick

May 25, 2020
Epic game, hopefully will get more Miranda content next update.

Love the renders and history so far, although i don't really like Ari letting us have sex with everyone since it makes everything so easy and non consequential, i still think is fine, i mean, is not that big of a deal and i understand other people may see it like a good point, plus is really the only thing i can think of regarding any ''bad'' points in this game so far.

8/10 Recommended, 0.02 but with a really good amount of content, easily a few hours with good sex scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zackjinu

Jan 16, 2021
Funny thing.. I have never seen The Boys, or even heard of this character until a couple weeks ago :ROFLMAO:. This is pretty accurate to my actual face when I discovered his existence lol
The game has a loopot pf potential i finished it. And unlike other tests or betas this gave a very good look on how the game would be like. If you presist on it this will become a really good game with huge potential.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
where the fuck was this game when I was going through hardship and needed "comfort food" ?!

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
One of the best games I've played recently, but that part about patrons influencing plot points is a bit concerning.
I get making polls about new characters' names or appearance, but the plot shouldn't be left on patrons to decide, unless of course it's something like "you'll get to see two plotlines in the future, vote which one you want to see in the next update and the other will be postponed for the one after that".

Anyway, like I said, that's one of the best games I've played in a while and I'd urge everyone to give it a try. Interesting story so far, above average renders and a lot of content. The only thing I'd change would be the huge amount of information you get about the lore in one sitting from Abigail. I think it would be easier to remember everything if it was a bit more spread out throughout the game.

*There are also a lot of "then" instead of "than", mostly in the first chapter.
About the "influencing plot points" thing, I explained somewhere else in the thread but essentially its kind of a typo, I meant to say "influencing side characters and minor plot points", because I have a very clear overall plot in mind currently.

Also thanks for pointing out spelling errors, for some damn reason, 'Then' and 'than' still get mixed up in my head when I'm in a writing frenzy, most of the time I'll catch it on the second pass but I'm far from perfect. :LOL:

Anyways, I appreciate the kind word and I'm glad you enjoyed the game so far.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
theory time.... since the gauld seem to "spare" children, they're either looking for the son of their leader (could be that MC is the son of the current Gaud queen and Olivia's brother ? probable), or the chosen one from a prophecy to capture him and have on their side. I believe they raided the farm because a mystic could see MC in there, but when the raiders arrived, they didn't find MC at the farm because he slept by the river.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
About the "influencing plot points" thing, I explained somewhere else in the thread but essentially its kind of a typo, I meant to say "influencing side characters and minor plot points", because I have a very clear overall plot in mind currently.

Also thanks for pointing out spelling errors, for some damn reason, 'Then' and 'than' still get mixed up in my head when I'm in a writing frenzy, most of the time I'll catch it on the second pass but I'm far from perfect. :LOL:

Anyways, I appreciate the kind word and I'm glad you enjoyed the game so far.
That's good to know, because it's never a good thing to give patrons so much power over your story. Taking suggestions from your fans is one thing, but if you're "selling" plotlines, it only takes one idiot with a fat wallet to ruin a game.

It's actually a really common mistake, that's why I pointed it out. My english isn't the best, so I don't mind a few spelling or grammar mistakes here and there, but the whole "then/than" thing is actually becoming the new "their/they're/there" and for some reason, every time I play a game with good writing/storytelling and see the word "then" used in a comparison it kinda sticks out to me.

Reactions: acondo and Jabbonk

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
This one is looking really good. Just a theory, but the women in the tower might be the MC's mom and or Olivia's sister that was believed to have drowned. From what I read her body was never found. Really looking forward to the next update.

Also, it would have been nice if we could have read all the lore before the story moved on.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Initially I'd planned to comment on how I wasn't a fan of the character transformations for Ariana and Sabrina from chapter one to chapter two but having reached the sex scene I've gotta pivot to that. It was hot but mostly it was hilarious; so over the top ridiculous I was laughing the whole time.

Really looking forward to future releases of the game and interactions with Cordi, Abi, and Miranda in particular.

Edit: I see Ariana has gone to the Jamie (WVM) school of being a girlfriend. :LOL:

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok I enjoy the dialogue, seems like a graphic novel not many decisions to date. But I have to call out a faux pas, Miranda in the middle age type garb of a supposed warrior, captain of the guard, says she was wearing heels all day (implying High Heels), yeah I call BS! Ok, here is some minor slack: Women did not begin wearing heels until the mid-1500's. The first recorded high heel on a woman was worn by Catherine de Medici. And they have ancient Egyptian paintings with royalty wearing heels. But back to my hard case warrior training, no one fights with swords in heels! Break those ankles easily.

Delmaree

Jun 5, 2020
Really liking this so far, the writing is original and I've noticed a fair amount of attention to detail from face expression of characters in the background to the whole setting, can't wait to see more.

Reactions: Jabbonk
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes