Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I have no issue understanding anything, all I am asking since changing gender was mentioned whether they would be able to become male.

Really easy.
The variety route *will* introduce some male LI's eventually, but they'll probably be unique characters and probably won't replace any female or trans LI's. And will still be completely optional!!

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah i played troughout the update

I know their is a real mom out there

But i gues she that woman in that lonely tower in the winter mountains right ? Would be interesting to know why she was hiding away there

TBH that roleplay with the Queen was pretty hot tho ngl :ROFLMAO:

I am wondering also what that big bad things is thats coming

Since we know of the Gauls or something like that but they are not the real bad :unsure:

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
The variety route *will* introduce some male LI's eventually, but they'll probably be unique characters and probably won't replace any female or trans LI's. And will still be completely optional!!
Nice thank you that is what I wanted to know, looking forward to it

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Really love the story, lore, characters, and length of the game very much. Normally I don't enjoy games that have chapters cause more often then not the "chapters" are really small updates with not much content, so I really enjoy all the content and details in the fist three chapters, and quality times with the love interest and building chemistry. Good luck and can't wait to see whats next after the nice little cliff hanger there!

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Oh Cordi (female Cordi, no trans, never trans), you're such a sweetheart. Just a giant adorkable puppy who needs love and romance and a man who isn't intimidated by you....I could be that man if you'd let me. I'll be steady, and sweet and persistent.... and after that I'll shove you onto the mattress facedown ass up and pump you full of cum. You'll be waddling around the forge with my baby kicking in your belly. You'll learn to call me 'Daddy' and love it when I take you, use you. But when I've finished conquering each and every inch of you, when I've defiled your every hole, and made you do things you never could have imagined, after that, we'll trace messages in each others back's to guess. I'll stroke your hair as you drift off to sleep. Rub your feet after a long day. You won't just be my perpetually pregnant whore, you'll also be my little princess.

Oh Cordi. My sweet Cordelia.

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
Oh Cordi (female Cordi, no trans, never trans), you're such a sweetheart. Just a giant adorkable puppy who needs love and romance and a man who isn't intimidated by you....I could be that man if you'd let me. I'll be steady, and sweet and persistent.... and after that I'll shove you onto the mattress facedown ass up and pump you full of cum. You'll be waddling around the forge with my baby kicking in your belly. You'll learn to call me 'Daddy' and love it when I take you, use you. But when I've finished conquering each and every inch of you, when I've defiled your every hole, and made you do things you never could have imagined, after that, we'll trace messages in each others back's to guess. I'll stroke your hair as you drift off to sleep. Rub your feet after a long day. You won't just be my perpetually pregnant whore, you'll also be my little princess.

Oh Cordi. My sweet Cordelia.
\R-kelley/

• Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Doubtful, seems to just be yes/no (which is enough in my book)
Honestly, I don't see a need for it with this project. There won't be any "wrong answers" as the options are mostly just for adding a bit of variety to the romances and to see small variations in the story.
so..
1) yes.
2) Yeah!
3)Fuck yes let's repopulate the world !

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Smallish Review of sorts (Variety Version):

- Very good looking ladies.
- Well crafted personalities, each one is unique and adorable.
- Small unimportant typos that didn't manage to piss me off.
- Very well developed world.
- Intriguing story and version of "The Chosen One" archetype.
- Very well made sex scenes.
- Interesting dialogues that feel natural.

All in all a game that has a definitive "feel good" (so far) atmosphere, with very interesting characters that are quite relatable. The MC is a pleasure to play as, not a creep, not a rapist, a horny guy that knows what limits and respect mean. The decisions, involve us in the scenes, makes them feel more personal.

No numeric rating, but a heartfelt THANK YOU to the dev for this gem that is climbing very fast into my favorites.

Peace :love:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Homelander [v0.03] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 518mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Speaking of the future male love interests, I must say I am really glad we'll be able to be bisexual in this game. Far far too few games allow male MCs to be bi. And no, MC being bi and having a boyfriend doesn't mean NTR. Even if our future boyfriends are also bi, there is no reason to think we'd be cheated on by any of our partners regardless of their gender.

Also and somewhat relatedly, I'm really happy we're allowed to do penis and cum play with our trans girlfriends. Speaking for myself, it would feel so unnatural and awkward, if we were forced to ignore it. I look forward to being able to do more with them. Frotting and Licking their/our cum off was great, but I hope we'll get to actively go down on her and swallow too like she does for us.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes