VN Ren'Py Abandoned Homestay Heaven [v0.2] [Zulyus]

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Also one more thing if this VN is dependent on patreons
then this VN will for sure get NTR added and probably not avoidable or something like that
since your patreons are more than likely only NTR people
and that is not a insult or anything just stating the facts
Zulyus

Zulyus

May 21, 2017
well your first game is full on cuck MC ... not sure what I can say about that
and this game .. your comments to be honest have not been the most assuring..
so... I think I'm gonna wait until this game is completed ...
the overview is .. questionable
your replies are ... questionable
the whole premise of the game is questionable
your last game was from what I've seen posted in the thread full on cuck MC
these are not insults by the way , just the way I see things at the moment
nothing wrong if you want to write NTR VNs or Harem or whatever you write whatever you want
I for one just want to know if certain kinks will be present in the game and avoidable so I won't waste my time ...
No worry I understand that, everyone have a difference taste.. for me i don't like loli tag.
About this game have NTR or not . yes, if you count the wife. 2 daughter are singles , In the future depends on my patreons vote thing may add in.
Well, I Hope you may try this game at somepoint or don't if you still think it's not worth it
Thank you

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No worry I understand that, everyone have a difference taste.. for me i don't like loli tag.
About this game have NTR or not . yes, if you count the wife. 2 daughter are singles , In the future depends on my patreons vote thing may add in.
Well, I Hope you may try this game at somepoint or don't if you still think it's not worth it
Thank you
Let me ask you one question and this isn't to cause drama. If you were to make the NTR optional, in truth, how does it affect the patrons? Their path that they enjoy isn't being removed, it's still there for them to enjoy. But, if it's optional, you open up your games to people who aren't into that. So, that way you can receive support from both types of people.

Zulyus

May 21, 2017
Let me ask you one question and this isn't to cause drama. If you were to make the NTR optional, in truth, how does it affect the patrons? Their path that they enjoy isn't being removed, it's still there for them to enjoy. But, if it's optional, you open up your games to people who aren't into that. So, that way you can receive support from both types of people.
well if most patreon vote for NTR i have to make it then.
I have to creat new character cause these 3 girls couldn't fit into NTR tag.
And i may try netorari stuff like you say instead of netorare.
But i really hope this game can stay wholesome like this

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Is it just me or are the images in the preview pics really stretched out? Is the entire game like that? Also, if I were a betting man I would say it's highly likely this game goes full NTR (no hate, just how I see Patrons voting)

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Why everyone assume this game is NTR game just because my previous game is NTR ?
I'm assuming this because your Patrons obviously like NTR, and if you leave it up to them, of course they're going to vote in favor of NTR. I'm not gonna say anymore because I don't want this thread nuked by mods. Either way I wish you the best of luck going forward.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Why everyone assume this game is NTR game just because my previous game is NTR ?
well
your previous VN was .. your first impression let's say
and because your first VN was full on Netorare you got mostly netorare fans (which is nothing wrong with that)
and you said you are going to make a poll in order to know if you're going to add Netorare so
1 + 1 = this VN will more than likely have netorare
EDIT : Again nothing wrong with that , it's just a few of us or most of us or whatever would like to know before we dive in so we don't waste time
Create whatever you want to create , I'mm not telling you to stop or change or whatever, it's your VN , you are in charge of how it's going to be handled :)

Zulyus

May 21, 2017
I'm assuming this because your Patrons obviously like NTR, and if you leave it up to them, of course they're going to vote in favor of NTR. I'm not gonna say anymore because I don't want this thread nuked by mods. Either way I wish you the best of luck going forward.
the poll is not even up yet but yeah Thank you.
i'm going back to coding for next update now

Reactions: Bucketbot89

Zulyus

May 21, 2017
well
your previous VN was .. your first impression let's say
and because your first VN was full on Netorare you got mostly netorare fans (which is nothing wrong with that)
and you said you are going to make a poll in order to know if you're going to add Netorare so
1 + 1 = this VN will more than likely have netorare
EDIT : Again nothing wrong with that , it's just a few of us or most of us or whatever would like to know before we dive in so we don't waste time
Create whatever you want to create , I'mm not telling you to stop or change or whatever, it's your VN , you are in charge of how it's going to be handled :)
the poll is not even up yet.. but yeah sure. good talking with you
i'll go back to coding the next update now

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
the poll is not even up yet.. but yeah sure. good talking with you
i'll go back to coding the next update now
mkay good sir
I see I offended you
not sure why or how but I do apologize for it
I do wonder what the results will be when you actually make that poll for the patreons
Would you be a dear and let us know of the results ?
If I'm not asking for too much.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I actually want to creat game with tag incest in there.. But Patreon doesn't like that stuff and creating Patch is a pain in the ass for someone with 0 knowledge about coding like me. That's why i went with the homestay scenario

So in this game ....The two daughter doesn't have boyfriend (yet ?) so No NTR, Right?
i only stole (not really stole but.. meh) the wife from the husband so it count as NTR
Overall is a happy Family friendly cutie game
Nah, stealing someone else wife as the MC dont count here as NTR but as cheating (tag specific in this forum). And I doubt you will find anyone here who has a problem with that. I personally dont mind even the other two daughters to have BF as long you also steal them away. Aka Netori.
Its true that when you like fucked up shit it dosent mean you cant also enjoy some decent handholding once for a while. But from the game you released and your Patreon behavior I get the suspect that even if its vanilla/harem stuff right now, you still will (one way or another) put later some NTR/cuckholding into the game.
So If I download, try it, get attached to the characters and I will probably like it (the models looks good so its already 50% a win here) but later one it get NTR showed in because Patreons want that, it will be better for me that I never touched it in the first place. I guess as long you have the option to avoid it, its a win for both sites but you mentioned already you dont have the best coding experience so I kinda have my doubts.

In the end, I guess the best option is to wait out how the poll goes, but I think I know already the outcome.
Swag

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Please make ntr/sharing avoidable if there is any so those of us that don't enjoy that kind of content can still play your game?
Curious are or were your plans to make this game have ntr/sharing? If not why change it? Your patreons should understand plus you'll get other patreons? Sorry just curious

Thank you for your time :)
I guess I'll wait to see if ntr/sharing will be added and if it will be avoidable don't want to get into this game just to have to drop it later

Don't really enjoy playing and choosing all the right dialogue options just to have the girls have sex with someone else if im gonna put my time into playing I would also like to have the rewards just my personal preference/opinion. That's why ntr/sharing should always be avoidable unless game is made that why from the beginning again just my opinion no offense meant to anyone :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
"Yet" because all of my patreon come from Hiroki (1 2 3) NTR game. The plan is i going to open for a vote in the future to see if they want the story to countine in this wholesome way or add some NTR material in there
All those patrons you have from your other game, which was a full NTR one, will obviously vote for the NTR option if you ask them, therefore that's it for your wholesome vanilla game. If you leave the choice up to your patrons, you'll contradict your own idea of what you wanted this game to be, that's pretty much what everyone says here.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

What's news ? This version have content for Day 3 , 4 , 5
Remember to save your progress cause if you missing something there is a change you will get into a loop. Try not to miss anything.
Enjoy fapping !
66.png
PC :
Decryption key:#BC4CPFYiRihzdoiVXoP7nr5Aelh18FYGolST7t08z_k
Mac :
Decryption key:#jSW43_MA7rdz_yIhpXMDi8o29zK4rsR7Ak0ikwhUSnE.
Jeevant can u update the op please

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Xeron_Xr