VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hometown Bonds [Ep.2] [nexTGen]

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
We are born for this next level milfy game...thank you so much dev for take this seriously to make it remake...love you so much....moooooahhh

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexTGen

Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
Looks ok but think I'll wait until after all the blueballs and the aunt comes to visit with the sexy cousin that wants you that makes mom jealous cause you know.. dad died a long time ago and she's lonely. poor dads... again. That's usually when this plot gets interesting.

• Red Heart

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev please don't mind but first I Think this name is ok but In this Name already one game exist SO I think you should change the name or you can name Previous game's title with remake❤

David Woods

Jul 3, 2018
There are others with this same name should change it to the return or something along those lines letting it be known that the MC has came back after being gone for years getting away from this title that will only confuse people in the long run but that is just my opinion but then again opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

• Red Heart

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
If it's possible how about a Mac release?
Why would you ask if you should change the name? It's your VN name it as you please!

• Red Heart

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this a joke? a parody on the other 4 "A New Beginning" games??
or it is just happened to be released few hours before the other one got updated?

Apr 29, 2021
From the description: " She took care of MC after her mother's death. "

The MC is male, so the sentence should be "his mother's death". Pronouns are not interchangeable in English.