3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
why? is this game is that bad?

what kind of game is this? is it linear? choice driven? or sandbox?
It's fairly short so you should just play it and see if you like it, yes there are choices, no it isn't "that bad", the endings (especially one in particular) are just kinda sad & a bit depressing that's all.

Reactions: Lucifer111
May 21, 2018
I suppose its more that I heavily relate to the MC in this one, but this is the only VN, or video game in general, that I will never willingly replay. I was depressed for weeks and it still bothers me to this day, years later.

10/10. One of the best Visual Novel experiences I ever had. Highly recommend ya'll give it a try.

...Still, I wonder what took it so damn long to make its way to this website.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Loli or very petite ? Homeward 2019-07-16 20-27-17-10.jpg Homeward 2019-07-16 20-54-20-09.jpg
Creampie Homeward 2019-07-16 21-37-38-56.jpg

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The music feels sad. Does it change overtime, does the game get more happy?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I couldn't help but notice the loli tag. If I download this game will my name end up on a government wachlist?
The origin of Lolita comes from a book about a 12 year old girl. But in the adult industry is loli otherwise used.

I would only be warily if it is japanese adult manga and adult anime. They may use drawn young girls.

Wikipedia said:
In the marketing of , "lolita" is used to refer to the sexualized presentation of a young girl, frequently one who has only recently reached the , appears to be younger than the age of consent, or child exploitation material depicting the .

In Japanese culture, the term is used to describe the subculture of cute (see ) or delicately feminine appearance. The style is characterized by full skirts and petticoats, excessive use of lace and ribbons, and a nod to Victorian and Roccoco fashions. Words commonly used to describe the style include "porcelain doll", "delicate", and "childlike". Within the general Lolita style are variations of the fashion, such as "Gothic Lolita", "Sweet Lolita", "Hime (or Princess) Lolita", and "Punk Lolita". These few by no means complete the list of variations.

Last edited:
Reactions: crimsonvitriol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: crimsonvitriol

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i kinda liked this game ,,misplaced ,, love that each really wanted ... worked out in the end (y)

Saryon

May 2, 2019
The game is really good, but really depressive. I cried nearly all along. That's just like in a greek tragedy: the destiny is here from the start and they can't escape it. (Also love the wink to another depressive incest story: Kana Little Sister, where the plot is in some way quite similar). I think drama (and depressive if it exist!) tag should be add.

I was very disappointed by the end however, at least for the road with the sister, it's scamped, far worse than the rest and totally inconsistent with the story. Maybe that was some shitty return of morale as some japanese game love to do. They let you do that you want and then they give you a bad end to tell you: "what you did was morally and ethically wrong" (most conservatives think incest that way). I would even have prefer they two commit suicide as they want to do it at a moment, it would have be a much more coherent end.

(I don't think i can play this again, can someone tell me in private message to not spoil everyone if the others routes are less depressive and with better end? ).

Only thing i don't like is that i hate this MC. I really can't identify to him (i identify strongly to Sora in the contrary). He could have ran away with his sister and the help of friends. Their parents wouldn't have even search for them probably, too involved in their grundge against each others. Anyway, they are adults, so even if parents don't approve, they don't care, they do what they want! He did shit from start to end cause he is so childish, he had no guts, he makes empty promises instead of having the courage to face and fight his father and society. Even a society as disciplined as the one in Japan should live some place to contestation when it come to norms as dumb and irrational as incest prohibition. And even if this margin don't exist, he should have died trying to create it! That what i would have done if i would be in place of this MC caracter at least. In short, he deserves what suffering happens to him in the end in some way for being this incompetent, useless and a total anti hero.

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
The game is really good, but really depressive. I cried nearly all along. That's just like in a greek tragedy: the destiny is here from the start and they can't escape it. (Also love the wink to another depressive incest story: Kana Little Sister, where the plot is in some way quite similar). I think drama (and depressive if it exist!) tag should be add.

I was very disappointed by the end however, at least for the road with the sister, it's scamped, far worse than the rest and totally inconsistent with the story. Maybe that was some shitty return of morale as some japanese game love to do. They let you do that you want and then they give you a bad end to tell you: "what you did was morally and ethically wrong" (most conservatives think incest that way). I would even have prefer they two commit suicide as they want to do it at a moment, it would have be a much more coherent end.

(I don't think i can play this again, can someone tell me in private message to not spoil everyone if the others routes are less depressive and with better end? ).

Only thing i don't like is that i hate this MC. I really can't identify to him (i identify strongly to Sora in the contrary). He could have ran away with his sister and the help of friends. Their parents wouldn't have even search for them probably, too involved in their grundge against each others. Anyway, they are adults, so even if parents don't approve, they don't care, they do what they want! He did shit from start to end cause he is so childish, he had no guts, he makes empty promises instead of having the courage to face and fight his father and society. Even a society as disciplined as the one in Japan should live some place to contestation when it come to norms as dumb and irrational as incest prohibition. And even if this margin don't exist, he should have died trying to create it! That what i would have done if i would be in place of this MC caracter at least. In short, he deserves what suffering happens to him in the end in some way for being this incompetent, useless and a total anti hero.
I wouldn't go as far as to say that they should have an ending were he gets together with the sister as that would be unfesible in my opinion. The one way I do see it working out though is if he became like a hermit and lived in the woods with just the sister. About the suicide part I was really expecting either the MC jumping or a choice there to jump or not to jump I honestly would have chosen jump if they gave the choice as I think it would have been the most fitting outcome.

Reactions: Saryon
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes