3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

emiru_sama

Mar 28, 2020
Yup the story is pretty good but I think so because I'm always moved by stories that have some sad background, especially when it involves big farewell somewhere. I came to f95 to fap, but it seems that after playing a lot of games, my fragile part surfaced a bit here.

May 14, 2020
Live together as brother and sister, work til you have enough money, move to America, change identity and marry.
It happens all the time, it isn't as insurmountable an obstacle as you may think.

Related way too much to the kind of loneliness Riku and Sora felt, my instinct would be to fight tooth and nail to stay together, incest doesn't even enter into the equation, I chose her route because I wanted to take care of her, I honestly forgot about romance entirely until it was too late.

I grew up separately from my younger brother, neither of us had particularly happy childhoods, and when we met for the first time again as almost adults, he looked upon me with such hope and admiration. He had built up this image of me in his head of a hero of some sort, someone who could show him the love and true brotherhood he had needed so desperately when things were at their worst.
I felt such incredible horror and shame then, I was no better off and worse yet, had no hope of an older brother to take away that pain when no one else cared, I had fallen to despair early. I couldn't help him, I didn't now how to love any better than he did.
I had hoped to meet the brother that turned out alright, that could tell me of his good memories, tell me about the car he had eyes on or the girlfriend he swore he would marry.
I broke when I realized that he had sought a salvation in me I could not offer, that our meeting again after all this time would just be another wound to bleed him. It didn't take him long to see me as I was, a wretched soul in the pit with him. I tried to pretend, to act the part, but every day I could see less and less hope in him.
He eventually cut off his final roots, just like I had so long ago, and we once again went like the butterflies, living on if only for the hope that one day the winds would finally take us to a place of happiness.

Not everything ends well, but I like the stories people tell of when things get better, it makes me glad to be able to pretend, even if only for a short while, that it's just me down here, that up above where the birds sing and the sun shines, everyone can find a place in the world to feel at home.
Maybe my brother is up there, with his wife and a kid on the way, pretending that I'm not here. That would make me happy.

Last edited:

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah I'm not putting myself through the pain of losing Sora all over again. I really dislike falling in love with a character only to lose them in the end. My emotions aren't built for it. While it's a pleasure to see one of this series games here, I'll pass.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
After having done all the routes. I’m very disappointed in how passive Riku in arguably what should have been the best ending.

Reactions: cunnylicker

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
All the comments are very helpful. As a depressive personality who takes anti-depressants, I'm not even going to try this one.

guillerm000

Aug 10, 2017
BROOOOOOhhhh the nostalgy hits hard on this one. Pretty sure this was the first VN i have played. It's been almost ten years wow. Renpy sure got far.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok. Good game...but I don't think my heart can stand playing it again. That flashback scene where we finally learn where sora got the tanooki in the first place damn near killed me...and it was a rough road for a long time before that including the ferris wheel scene with Nanomi. I am still not sure if I want to play through the story of the dance. I kinda hate you for creating this game and making us invest so much of ourselves in it. I still can't see clearly. This is almost more painful than having to choose which 1 of 3 ladies the MC loves must be left behind to die in a fire to save the others. Bastards.

Sorry. I know this game has been done for a while but I just got to it today. I enjoyed it greatly...and hated it for the same reason: gripping story.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
All the comments are very helpful. As a depressive personality who takes anti-depressants, I'm not even going to try this one.
Yeah...might be a good idea to stay away from this one. Don't get me wrong...great game and story...but the story is so gripping and heart wrenching its a lot to take.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I do want to ask (and slightly afraid of the answer): what was with that "ending"? 10 years later after the whole Sora story and the MC comes back just to see her getting married? WTF? And no Haruka scene...or at least a scene with Haruka and Nonaka? All we get is Nonaka meeting the MC at the gate and Sora in her wedding dress (lovely, BTW) after the ceremony?. Ok, I only played the Sora story so far and didn't take either of the other two to the dance yet...but WTF?

guillerm000

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah...might be a good idea to stay away from this one. Don't get me wrong...great game and story...but the story is so gripping and heart wrenching its a lot to take.
Devs even changed parts of the story 'cause they were *too sad*. Imagine that.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes