Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
The texts already saved in your save file because you have passed the flag that trigger the text insertion. If you create new save it is fixed.
it ended up fixing itself just had to level it up once and do you know how to have sex with her? her lewdness is at 100 and i still aint get anything like the previous titjob, handjob

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
I just finishing all personality except one

Emotionless (what is this guilty feeling I've been through)
Submissive (behold everyone favorite, she is sweet af)
Defiance (my favorite so far and I can't explain it)
Lewd (she is dangerous)
but I don't know how unlock SERVITUDE or how to trigger it?

Well u can unlock all content in the end of each personality but tbh I want to do it myself.
Lastly : for some reason, I really want a yandere personality

kid123

Jul 22, 2017

Lewd (she is dangerous)

Well u can unlock all content in the end of each personality but tbh I want to do it myself.
Oh, servitude is just submissive lol. I change the name in Recollection menu, should have just put submissive.

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
Oh, servitude is just submissive lol. I change the name in Recollection menu, should have just put submissive.
Oh that why... My bad
It indeed has same role but using different word. I thought it was another personality

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
The JP ver have voice but EN ver doesn't. How can I transfer it?

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
The JP ver have voice but EN ver doesn't. How can I transfer it?
And I got loop at this scene too. I meet this whenever going out with Lily. Is this a bug or I can process the story somehow?
Do you have the original files? I get the reason why it cant play, because the translator actually translate even the fucking plugin command. It is basically a job of Select All+Translate. To fix it I need to change the plugin command ONE BY ONE. Arghhhhhhhhh :FacePalm:

AND IT HAVE 1,383 VOICE FILES, AND IT HAVE START AND STOP COMMAND SO I HAVE TO EDIT 2,766 LINES :mad:

Last edited:

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
Do you have the original files? I get the reason why it cant play, because the translator actually translate even the fucking plugin command. It is basically a job of Select All+Translate. To fix it I need to change the plugin command ONE BY ONE. Arghhhhhhhhh :FacePalm:

AND IT HAVE 1,383 VOICE FILES, AND IT HAVE START AND STOP COMMAND SO I HAVE TO EDIT 2,766 LINES :mad:

Would be very nice if you can find a way to fix the loop error and also the voice. I love this game :love:

Lickourice

Oct 2, 2021

Lewd (she is dangerous)

How do you get lewd?
I tried to get but ended with emotionless by day 12

Xhalua

Aug 9, 2018
I'm getting a typing error saying it can't read "_spine of null"

Edit: found the problem, apparently during the touch part when you have her clothes off while she is at lewd personality it will bug out and visualy have her clothes back on which causes the spine error

Last edited:

Redmann370

Nov 10, 2021
Screenshot_20220914-143000_JoiPlay.jpg
Mobile user here, used JOIplay as the emulator and I've encountered a similar problem with the previous users (Check discussion page 1). Any chance if someone can fix this?

Last edited:

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
Screenshot_20230424_202834.jpg
I've tried using the latest version of joiplay and it doesn't work, I'm not sure how to use the plugin and I don't have a computer either

Can someone help?