Justaregularcat

Dec 19, 2019
Screenshot 2022-01-14 074028.png
A nasty what? Now Im scared to "touch the body".
Jokes aside is there a reason my text is cut off and can I fix it?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
View attachment 1596176
A nasty what? Now Im scared to "touch the body".
Jokes aside is there a reason my text is cut off and can I fix it?
Just a bad translation.
The more you touch, the hornier you are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, here's a full cg unlocked save. This replaces the save in 20th slot (also global.sav).

Last edited:

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
You can just run these on Google Lens, can't you...

The stats are:
Days (how many days passed)
Aggresivity (If you want tsundere...pick Spartan learning. Also increases with H training, this is basically Dom-ness)
Laziness (Only rises if you allow her to skip learning)
Kindness (If you want a cute deredere... This equates to Sub-ness.)
Knowledge (lowers by 5 each day, one learning session adds 20. So you can just learn every 4 days to top this up.)
Cum count, breast
Cum count, anal
Cum count, vaginal
Amount of ejaculate, Bukkake style
Amount of ejaculate, Vaginal cumshot
Total amount of cum received (internally, so only anal and vaginal count).
Sexual skill
Handjob skill
Vitality%. Drops by 10 per day.

First partner
Total sex done.

The ones on the right side is each part's sensitivity, which rises one stage for every set amount of touches on that part.

Generally you'd want to have a set 'personality' before day 10, which would be set from whatever from the highest of the first 4 parameter. It needs to be higher than 30, or you'll end up with 'expresionless' homunculus...if that's your fetish. Note, once you have a personality set, you CANNOT raise other personality points other than the current one using normal method. So instead of reading books, you can just lewd the homunculus after reaching 100 in one personality.

There's three tiers of Pyroxene of Life. Normal ones recovers 20% vitality, High Purity recovers 40%, Transparent Silver recovers 60%. You can just savescum until you get transparent silver ones.

Note after you developed the three parts' sensitivity and have vaginal sex more than 5 times, the homunculus will start becoming horny. From there you can have more acts.

Also, there's a rather good bug to 'train' her sensitivity easier: Order her to mastrubate clothed until the action counter (the number on top left) reaches 1, then ask her to disrobe and wear back her clothing. Doing so with reset the count back to 5, which means you can train her to reach max sensitivity in one night (provided you just hold down CTRL+X after choosing).
Thanks for the info But........i don't have google lens so no i can't.....

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
I check how many Qnexzd\\n[001undefined] exist and I found 2002 results....
What in the world

EDIT
Well, nothing find and replace cant fix in 1 min :LUL:

Last edited:

riji

Dec 17, 2017
How poetry is this, on a 1 to 10 scale? Looks nice, but I cant get into these games if translation is too broken.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
1642184328216.png

So manage to translate the sex stat screen and clean up positioning if overlap Take a while to fix it, I also try to fix Qnedev[001undentified] to refer to her name instead. Also fix her name to have space and allow up to 8 characters. For now I need a sleep lol.
EDIT:
I cant sleep so might as well finish this.
As mentioned : fixed name having gap, allow up to 8 alphabet for names, fix Qnedev [001unidentified] to proper name, translate sex stat menu, translate recollection menu. Make sure to start new game to make use of this update.

EDIT 2:
Found free word wrapper plugin. I separate it from normal one because I dunno if it gonna break the texts or not, but it should be fine. Basically this will fix overflowed text automatically. If it break something and you want to change to normal version then just replace word wrapper with normal one.

EDIT 3:
Fix all voice lines that doesnt appear... or at least I hope I got them all...
EDIT 4:
Yes, of course there is voice line fix I miss. Good thing it is only a few

Last edited:

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Updated my upload with word wrapper plugin I found online so it fix overflowed text automatically. Hope it dont break anything.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Justaregularcat

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Why on earth this dev decided to animate her static pose and solo scenes and then phone the rest of the game in so horribly is beyond me. Does dragging a CG up and down count as animation now?

Waste of time, hoo boi...

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
made a report, but will let you know to.

Some missing tags: Group sex, Multiple penetration. (there is a sole female group sex scene).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who has been lonely
dispel loneliness
heal his loneliness
So lonely that you create a wife for yourself to go get gangbanged by a bunch of random dudes? Clearly not lonely enough.

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
View attachment 1596659

So manage to translate the sex stat screen and clean up positioning if overlap Take a while to fix it, I also try to fix Qnedev[001undentified] to refer to her name instead. Also fix her name to have space and allow up to 8 characters. For now I need a sleep lol.
EDIT:
I cant sleep so might as well finish this.
As mentioned : fixed name having gap, allow up to 8 alphabet for names, fix Qnedev [001unidentified] to proper name, translate sex stat menu, translate recollection menu. Make sure to start new game to make use of this update.

EDIT 2:
Found free word wrapper plugin. I separate it from normal one because I dunno if it gonna break the texts or not, but it should be fine. Basically this will fix overflowed text automatically. If it break something and you want to change to normal version then just replace word wrapper with normal one.
idk if its just me but titfuck, handjob dont have a class its in japanese text same with personality and sensitivity

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
idk if its just me but titfuck, handjob dont have a class its in japanese text same with personality and sensitivity
The texts already saved in your save file because you have passed the flag that trigger the text insertion. If you create new save it is fixed.