bzetoving

Dec 3, 2020
Like D:/HS2 without any unnecessary subfolders for shortest file pathes.
I'm experiencing the same problem, I've got the game directly in my drive, and installed the torrent (without the optional modpack). For some reason all the options like "call girl" or entering a room just won't respond when pressed on, though i can still go to settings or edit groups, i just cant trigger any option that starts a scene

Moded Robot

Aug 25, 2022
i'm experiencing a wierd glitch where the p...s and v...na is not touching it's just like a ghost it just move but doesn't interact, does anyone know how to fix this 1667469014464.png

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
I got you, but i still think its a thing the OP should fix, cause he uploaded it. It's almost ridiculous if you have a 1000 Mbit/s line and have to wait almost 2 days for 100+ gb.
I start the DL of 4-10 files at the same time. If the bandwidth is available, it works :)
At some point you can see at Mega that the speed falls below 1 Mbit.
In this case, simply get a new IP from the provider
I do this very elegantly with a Firefox plugin that sends a command to the Fritzbox

just a suggestion

1000 Mbit, maybe on paper

I downloads the splitted files with few 250 Mbit
60 GB, I also have to fight for the download for 50 minutes

Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R11.png

Due to the need to patch BepInEx 5.3 plugins to BepInEx 5.4 format, as well as initial caching of zipmods, initial/first launch will take longer than usual. This is a one time thing, until plugins are updated for the new format and zipmods are cached.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

You can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 11
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 17.01.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
 1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
 2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
 4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 30.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC
- DX Expansion

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Changelog:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?4dab12e06b89719d#6b1vXP7qAovQxW5TiGRpcGMkN4MrJzi3EYk23JswHabb[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
which is better Honey select 2 or ai shoujo ? which one should i download plz tell
Depends, you want a game along with your sex scenes? AIS has more game in the game, HS2 is more straight to the point. Both are good depending on what you're here for.

AIS can run really... bad on some setups though, HS2 is smaller scale so easier to run

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
AIS can run really... bad on some setups though, HS2 is smaller scale so easier to run
And it's pretty fucking weird if I do say so myself.
I played it, and some time after getting to that abandoned town thing, my game stared to lag EVERY time I was near the makeshift home area down to like 5 fps from 40, and would stay there, but ONLY if I was standing near that area and looking towards the town.
In town? around 40fps.
In the makeshift home, looking a different direction? like 50fps.
Such a fucking weird game man.
While I'm at it, I'll mention that the housing system in that game is not worth it. It's way too janky to get anything good looking but at the same time doesn't allow the fine detail control that studio neo does...so it's literaly just the worst of studio neo and a normal game...

Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
And it's pretty fucking weird if I do say so myself.
I played it, and some time after getting to that abandoned town thing, my game stared to lag EVERY time I was near the makeshift home area down to like 5 fps from 40, and would stay there, but ONLY if I was standing near that area and looking towards the town.
In town? around 40fps.
In the makeshift home, looking a different direction? like 50fps.
Such a fucking weird game man.
While I'm at it, I'll mention that the housing system in that game is not worth it. It's way too janky to get anything good looking but at the same time doesn't allow the fine detail control that studio neo does...so it's literaly just the worst of studio neo and a normal game...
Well, yes, the code in that game leaves something to be desired... AIS is a guilty pleasure of mine though >P

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Hello.
Treat me like im stupid but what is difference between steam version and All-In-One, beside 200gb? Visual mods or new content?

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hey ScrewThisNoise, I have a few questions.

1. There are some maps such as Western Saloon from AiLegend that have missing textures. Is there anything I can do about it?

2. There are some maps that I can see in the map folders but they don't show up in Studio, like Hill Forest from AiLegend, is there anything I can do about it?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
1. I'll check that map later, may be it only fully works in AIS.
2. Well, some maps doesn't work right in HS2, so they're excluded from loading. There's so few of them though that they don't warrant their own modpack though, but thinking to move them to the AIS exclusive folder... they can be modified to load under HS2, but they look really wrong, missing textures, missing shaders etc.

Reactions: Kaseijin and Mr-Fox

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
1. I'll check that map later, may be it only fully works in AIS.
2. Well, some maps doesn't work right in HS2, so they're excluded from loading. There's so few of them though that they don't warrant their own modpack though, but thinking to move them to the AIS exclusive folder... they can be modified to load under HS2, but they look really wrong, missing textures, missing shaders etc.
I see. Thank you.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2144165

Due to the need to patch BepInEx 5.3 plugins to BepInEx 5.4 format, as well as initial caching of zipmods, initial/first launch will take longer than usual. This is a one time thing, until plugins are updated for the new format and zipmods are cached.

TY STN :love:
Very well - let´s GO!

TO ALL NOOBS HERE having troubles with their new R10 install - SKIP IT and start with R11 instantly.

That save a lot of work.

My torrent download has started :p
TorrentR11-Start.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Holy shit.

Japanese games are either larger than my entire steam folder or less than a megabyte.
Hey man - does that mean you have the Steam version?
Steam and BetterRepack aren´t compatible.
For Steam you need the SB3 Patcher
SB3-Patcher.jpg

Maybe an updated version analogue new released BetterRepack R11 is coming soon!

Reactions: Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm experiencing the same problem, I've got the game directly in my drive, and installed the torrent (without the optional modpack). For some reason all the options like "call girl" or entering a room just won't respond when pressed on, though i can still go to settings or edit groups, i just cant trigger any option that starts a scene
Weird!
Look if your download file has the same size as mine
TorrentR10-size.jpg
and try a new install.

If not you have to downlaod again.
But as I recommended here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9314186 better you start with new R11 again.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I got you, but i still think its a thing the OP should fix, cause he uploaded it. It's almost ridiculous if you have a 1000 Mbit/s line and have to wait almost 2 days for 100+ gb.
Then tell it the "OP" and wait for santa neverlein..........
Sorry that I can solve your problem, try to live with the existing limitations and inconveniences as most of the community :cry:

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Hey man - does that mean you have the Steam version?
Steam and BetterRepack aren´t compatible.
For Steam you need the SB3 Patcher

Maybe an updated version analogue new released BetterRepack R11 is coming soon!
Yeah I got the steam version from this thread.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
so... i feel so clueless but i have to ask.
i saw several games thanking this game, and somehow the create their game using this game?
Does anyone feel like explaining? (or redirecting me to an existing explanation)?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes