turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yo I am having the same problem, but can't seem to figure out how to fix that?
File root to deep?
The whole file address in Windows must not exceed 255 characters.
Place your game direct in the drive without under folders.
Spielordner.jpg

FarlunCeyric

Sep 4, 2019
Doubt. Because those are not "artifacts", they're clipping caused by the body model's base dimensions being different from what the clothes were designed to fit around. Basically pick either the HP body or the items, or modify the latter to fit yourself if you have the knowhow and energy.

Peeps who've done a lot of modding on games like the newer Fallouts and Elder Scrolls will be painfully familiar with this issue.
Yeah, I've noticed it's clipping a while ago, there are toolsets to adjust clothing meshes so I'll try to do just that and see how it works for me.

Thanks for the help!

Edooobia

Mar 31, 2020
I have a problem. None of the buttons work. It highlights when I hover the mouse over it but nothing happens. No H-Scenes happening. Can't visit places. I can however request for furu presence but none of the buttons from her works as well. She does talk tho :c

Last edited:

tcyz

Dec 15, 2020
How exactly does the 4 drug items work? Tested this many times but can never find out how it works. Is it supposed to have an effect on the spot or is it supposed to just increase the likelihood of an event when wandering the halls?

Edooobia

Mar 31, 2020
I have a problem. None of the buttons work. It highlights when I hover the mouse over it but nothing happens. No H-Scenes happening. Can't visit places. I can however request for furu presence but none of the buttons from her works as well. She does talk tho :c
Never mind. Extrated the whole thing again and that did the pretty much fixed it

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
How exactly does the 4 drug items work? Tested this many times but can never find out how it works. Is it supposed to have an effect on the spot or is it supposed to just increase the likelihood of an event when wandering the halls?
There are certain locations you can only enter when the condition is met. For eg, you can't enter Japanese/Western style toilet without girls needing to pee. That's when you can use those items. Pee item will allow you to go to those locations with any choice of your girls without having to wait for them to appear in that location. Hope this make sense.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I just try this game. Is there a setting or lighting mod to improved the graphics? For some reason everything look blurry and yellowish for me. It wasn't like that in Honey Select 1 or AI Shoujo

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Hi. I just try this game. Is there a setting or lighting mod to improved the graphics? For some reason everything look blurry and yellowish for me. It wasn't like that in Honey Select 1 or AI Shoujo
Did you download it from the links here or somewhere else? It's possible that you downloaded a pack with mods pre-installed or something and there is a conflict.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The Better Repack (actually R7, ) comes with some graphic improvements and is looking fine out of the box.
Start with InitSettings.exe, then you can activate either GraphicsMod (recommended) or DHH, and BetterAA.

OT: do you Play Fallout?

azeaze179

Jan 11, 2022
hi, i have deleted a HS1 folder name " HS ACTIVE BONES FEMALE ". I searched on internet and the links are dead. can somebody share me the folder, or the installer.exe. thanks you

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
Hi,I'm stuck here, how can improve dependency. i tried everything but nothing changed. And is there anyway to add more clothes here ? I can only load them while in character creation mode
Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (10).png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi,I'm stuck here, how can improve dependency. i tried everything but nothing changed.
View attachment 1593425
Ok, you should be patient and continue to have sex with your girls.
At first the upper bar "Sex" has to fill up and turn from white to yellow.
After more and more H-Scenes the Dependency bar should start to fill with purple.
Chel-Status.jpg
I think there is also an influence from the mindset of the girl respectively treating her in a manner she appreciate. And it seems helpful if you make her cum more times in one session until she breaks away (you can choose the "count of orgasm until weakness" in the Plugin BetterHScenes).
When I remember correctly this needs more than 20 succsessful meetings.

Last edited:
Reactions: khungbienhoa

RookMav

Dec 26, 2020
I have no idea how to download this game. If I download the all in one thing, all thirteen parts go in one folder, and like the first part has where you can start the game or something. Is that how that works. If I download all thirteen parts separately, which i may want to do, what do I do after that. Game looks really good man, I kinda wanna play it and beat off to it. Can someone help please.

Thank you,
- Man who would still want IC in Paradise to be completed, as well as Milfy City, and like a bunch of other games. RIP Nopy

Dick_Bachman

Jul 17, 2020
There's a torrent link on the BR site that should be all-in-one. If you just want to play the main game for now, don't bother with the studio items file. You can always download it later if you get that far into it.

Normally when a game is split into a bunch of different zip files, you highlight all the zip folders at the same time, right click and extract all of them to a single folder.

Is there a setting or lighting mod to improved the graphics? For some reason everything look blurry and yellowish for me. It wasn't like that in Honey Select 1 or AI Shoujo
Turn off bloom in the game settings. You can try using the DHH graphics mod. Open the initsettings.exe file and pick which one you want to use from the menu.

RookMav

Dec 26, 2020
There's a torrent link on the BR site that should be all-in-one. If you just want to play the main game for now, don't bother with the studio items file. You can always download it later if you get that far into it.

Normally when a game is split into a bunch of different zip files, you highlight all the zip folders at the same time, right click and extract all of them to a single folder.

Turn off bloom in the game settings. You can try using the DHH graphics mod. Open the initsettings.exe file and pick which one you want to use from the menu.
the zip folders being the BetterRepack R7 Splitz 01, something like that right?

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
Hello there. Is there a way to add more animations to the game (a mod perhaps)? Or that depends only on the official release?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have no idea how to download this game. If I download the all in one thing, all thirteen parts go in one folder, and like the first part has where you can start the game or something. Is that how that works. If I download all thirteen parts separately, which i may want to do, what do I do after that. Game looks really good man, I kinda wanna play it and beat off to it. Can someone help please.

Thank you,
- Man who would still want IC in Paradise to be completed, as well as Milfy City, and like a bunch of other games. RIP Nopy
the zip folders being the BetterRepack R7 Splitz 01, something like that right?
There are mainly two ways to get this game:

1. for me the easier way is torrent download, but you need a torrent app like qBitTorrent or uTorrent or similar (all Freeware). Get the torrent file from here , doubleclick (it should open the Torrent App automatically) and start the download. Run it comfortably over night, next day you have one 65 GB 7zip file, extract this to a place on your drive you want the game and open InitSetting.exe. Make your graphics setting, start the game and have fun.
Since R14 the torrent file is only for the game, for the "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (you don´t need these 200 GB for the game only) is an own file here .

2. the full package download with splitted zips, start from here or direct from here .
These are the file parts R15 from Mega:
MEGA-Split-R15.png
Put these files into 1 folder and start the part 7z.001 to extract (recommended with 7Zip) to your drive where you want the game, 7Zip is doing the rest.
Start the game as above described.

Any questions left?

Edit 03-2024: updated to BetterRepack R15

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

Turn off bloom make everything very dark. I try to mess around with the lighting setting but the color and lighting still feel very saturated. Is there is good lighting preset somewhere? DHH look good in Playhome but in HS2 its just look strange.
HoneySelect2_2022_01_13_17_12_21_384.jpg
Also. How do I open this gravure panel during sex animation?
HoneySelect2_2022_01_13_19_19_42_828.jpg

RookMav

Dec 26, 2020
There are mainly two ways to get this game:

1. for me the easier way is torrent download, but you need a torrent app like qBitTorrent or uTorrent or similar (all Freeware). Get the torrent file from here , doubleclick (it should open the Torrent App automatically), choose to download only the game or the SideloaderStudio too (you don´t need these 65 GB for the game only) and start the download. Run it comfortably over night, next day you have one 45 GB 7zip file, extract this to a place on your drive you want the game and open InitSetting.exe. Make your graphics setting, start the game and have fun.

2. the full package donload with splitted zips, start from here or direct from here Mega.
These are the file parts from Mega:
View attachment 1594274
Put these files into 1 folder and start the part 7z.001 to extract (recommended with 7Zip) to your drive where you want the game, 7Zip is doing the rest.
Start the game as above described.

Any questions left?
Thank you so much.

Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes