Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
sry i got to ask why can't i extract the win rar for part 2 - 11 i kept giving me this notofication, i can only extract from the part 1 of the win rar View attachment 2127577
Normally if you have rar files in lets say 10 part, all you need to do is right klick on the first or any of the files and select unpack here or similar. Winrar should take care of the rest. If it doesn't work in this way, you either doesn't have winrar installed or the rar archive is broken.
It could also be that something went wrong when you downloaded the files.

Reactions: turbojoe

DenbaJba

Dec 3, 2018
Hi guys, I know that probably a lot of people already asked about it but I am lost because I've never played studio. How do I install the sideloader modpack? I just have to extract the pack to the mods folder as it is?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry for my poor English.

After I download Honey Select 2 [DX R10] and entered the game, I found that all the events were romantic events.
I just unzip the file and start the game. I have not updated or installed any other mods. Is this because of mods, or just some problems with my settings. This problem has been bothering me for days. Thanks!

View attachment 2127374 View attachment 2127375
The romantic event happens normally when you have your first meeting with a girl.
Every new card you save into your Userdata/Chara/female will start with a romantic event.
If you go to Lobby for "Call a girl" there is also a small extra scene for the first time.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Hi guys, I know that probably a lot of people already asked about it but I am lost because I've never played studio. How do I install the sideloader modpack? I just have to extract the pack to the mods folder as it is?
And to add to what noelle04 said, if you only scroll up a bit I just posted a small guide how to update the game...
Also in the last couple of pages it has been talked about, where to put mods.
Doesn't anyone look around at least a little bit before asking questions?..

"Hi guys, I know that probably a lot of people already asked about it but I am lost"

Apparently not.. :p

AsGryffynn

Aug 14, 2020
Does anyone know that where can I download the hs2Plug v1.8 made by katarsys? The link in Patreon says the transfer has expired. Or any guys can share the files? Thanks a lot!
Seconded. Guys seriously, it's been around a week. Does no one have it on their install? You obviously can't get it from the man anymore.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Seconded. Guys seriously, it's been around a week. Does no one have it on their install? You obviously can't get it from the man anymore.
Looked around a bit and it looks like a plugin for VR. There is a folder in maininstall named "optional mods". Inside this folder you can find many useful plugins and mods for example a vr plugin by OrangeSpork.
I think that you will have better chance of finding the plugin by katarsys on discord rather than asking here.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
1667011550575.png

Guys, i'm having this issue... every image from other characters are looking like that. pretty weird.

and showing this message above, the message change depends on the character.

1667011616211.png

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
View attachment 2131172

Guys, i'm having this issue... every image from other characters are looking like that. pretty weird.

and showing this message above, the message change depends on the character.

View attachment 2131175
It means that in the updated zipmod there are items added that you don't have (I'm guessing here). Start by getting the latest zipmods and see where this gets you.

Update the game with "manager" by starting initsettings.exe and select "update", deselect "studio zipmods" and "extra maps" and "bleeding edge" before updating.

If you still have issues you need to go to the patreon page etc and see at what version the mods should be at.

Reactions: Aluks90

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
is it just me, or are the arms a bit short in HS2??

like in real life, your wrists reach well down the sides of your thighs, past your crotch as far as I can tell from my own body and the internet, but in HS2 the wrists barely make it to the level of the crotch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
is it just me, or are the arms a bit short in HS2??

like in real life, your wrists reach well down the sides of your thighs, past your crotch as far as I can tell from my own body and the internet, but in HS2 the wrists barely make it to the level of the crotch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, the ratios are rather off. Pretty much every ratio pair (i.e. leg/arm or leg/torso or torso/head) is off.

If anyone has a card of a girl with anatomically correct ratios, please post it here. Would be interesting to know if it is even possible, in principle, to make one.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

isolin

Aug 25, 2021
Dont know if this is the right thread to ask.
But my HS2 takes 210GB.
Any tips how to manage what one don't need ?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Yes the basemodel and figure in HS2 is hentai oriented and stylized accordingly, wich means no proportions or ratios is anatomically correct. And yes it is possible to create a figure that is anatomically correct but it would take a lot of work.
Certain someone already has this kind of ambition to at least try. It would likely mess up the penetration system in H scenes though, I have no doubt. Maybe it's possible to have a penetration system that is compensated for the new figure. But none of this was ever intended with these games so there will be limitations to what we can potentially achieve.
Also there is a new game that has been released or will be released named "Roomgirl", it's most likely the same with this title.
At what point in moding a game is it just easier to make a new one that does what we want that lacks those limitations?:unsure:
For now we are stuck with what we have. You can change the legs and arm length and you can change the head towards a bit more realism. I will look into it, how much we can change in terms of the torso.

Just my thoughts, obviously

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
It means that in the updated zipmod there are items added that you don't have (I'm guessing here). Start by getting the latest zipmods and see where this gets you.

Update the game with "manager" by starting initsettings.exe and select "update", deselect "studio zipmods" and "extra maps" and "bleeding edge" before updating.

If you still have issues you need to go to the patreon page etc and see at what version the mods should be at.
thanks man, i'll try that. appreciate :love::love:

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes