Uncle Krunky

Oct 5, 2020
HS2_2021-12-29-19-02-22-198.png I'm wondering if I messed something up or if the game just looks like this, but I've noticed some fairly visible seams, particularly when skin wetness is turned up. Any fixes?

Mar 31, 2020
Here you can search in the positon lists which H-Scene is for certain state
Hi! Thanks for the link, got the achievement done.
Anyway, is that the end of the game?
Like what's the main goal? Is it to make all the girls dependent?
Are there any cutscenes that's supposed to indicate you finished everything?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Hi! Thanks for the link, got the achievement done.
Anyway, is that the end of the game?
Like what's the main goal? Is it to make all the girls dependent?
Are there any cutscenes that's supposed to indicate you finished everything?
Illusion games are pretty much all open-ended sandboxes. "Goals" are something you have to supply yourself.

John Ress

May 31, 2018
Neither torrent neither part download zip do not work. After appox 5 minutes it cancels cause has a problem in archive.

Abacus

Apr 4, 2017
Im trying to play the game, but it wont let me past the tutorial. I've tried pressing every button but it doesn't let me move beyond the initial part. Eveyrthing else seems to be working fine. Anyone experience this issue?
I'm stuck here and I'm unable to advance any further:

Untitled.png

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
Is there any way to get a dog or horse as the male character? Can't seem to find any in the main game. There are dog/horse models in the studio, but it's difficult to get it working (even with a tutorial). Is there some kind of solution to this?

soodus99

Jan 3, 2021
characters under Modpack (NextGenSkin) are a darkish gray. how to fix?

edit: nvm! found the readme under chara\female\Modpack (NextGenSkin) :)

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Im trying to play the game, but it wont let me past the tutorial. I've tried pressing every button but it doesn't let me move beyond the initial part. Eveyrthing else seems to be working fine. Anyone experience this issue?
I'm stuck here and I'm unable to advance any further:

View attachment 1571989
When I started to play HS2 first time I had a similar issue, but I can´t remember exactly what was the solution at least.
I think, the reason was, the tutorial wasn´t completely finished because I didn´t make the first "walk the hall".
Delete your save and start new - whether playing the tutorial or skip it totally.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I could've sworn this was already translated somewhere, no? Maybe I was mistaken if its still MTL.
There is no human translation as the game is not even out in a country outside Japan officially and nobody has taken to translating the games unofficially by hand.

dumb question but have the number animations increased??

especially lesbian or futa?
Nope

Is this still censored after all this time?
Officially, yes, but not in the repack because there are mods for that. This is a Japanese game that has never been released to a non-Japanese audience on a site that is hosted outside Japan, so it will be censored officially until that changes with the exception of modded copies.

only wtf man some AAA games aren't that long......
Doom 2016, 50+ GB according to the last time I looked at Steam.

Bit dumb. But what else can I do in this other than sex? Like how do you unlock other rooms and stuff?
That's all there is to this game, sex scenes.

I'll watch this until Nopy makes a comeback. (I hope) Then If the dev add it to Nopy I download. :)
There will never be a NOPY comeback, they are dead, permanently. Even if they tried, they would just be repeating the same process as the original, resulting in a second death.

how do i get access to the online card sharing part?
A VPN set to Japan, it is geographically blocked.

Is a female protag really an option? Based on my experience with HS2 it's not which is why I'm not downloading until someone can confirm this.
It is, but you'll be very limited in what you can do because the majority of the focus for the last three games from this one back to Koikatsu was on a male PC.

View attachment 1568552
good people where do I get those mods or where do you download them please help
You may not actually be missing them, but the game looks for the file and tries to match it to the item attached to a character. If the character and the files don't have the same version, usually because the character is using an older version, it will say the mod is missing. Try cycling the mod attached to the character by replacing her accessories with the same item and saving her.

i m new here and i dont much knowledge about this game
so my question is this game is worth to download ? bec it is large file to download
That is really subjective, but I think it is personally.

Hello, I just downloaded the full game a few hours ago. Can somebody tell me some of the must have mods or the do's and don'ts when modding the game? Thanks!
Most of the must haves are installed already or are in the optional mods folder.

Are there any means of controlling which rooms are occupied when walking the hall? It seems the bathroom spots are always occupied, or they are all gathered towards the bottom of the list.
There isn't, I do believe the game gives them some sort of schedule when a girl is loaded in, but I'm not sure about that.

Does this update add new positions or just repackers mod update?
the latter, positions rarely get added by mods and I think Illusion is done considering they have a new game.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes