alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, that doesn't seem to make a difference.

As I said, hiding accessories is not a problem. Let me clarify what I'm talking about.

Here's how the male protagonist works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But with a futa...

I do appreciate your efforts to help, guys.
I know hiding accessories isn't a problem, what I was saying is Beaver Plugin should be helping here as well, unless, that is, it was only set up to hide penises on males. Remember that futas are still females to the game, so Beaver Plugin may not be set up to handle female cards.

I am going to have to echo Turbojoe on this one, I have no idea how to get it to cooperate.

Reactions: turbojoe

colhacebo

Oct 16, 2020
Anyone has acess or archived scenes from creators? For example Kuo, Alphacino etc. are a few creators that i can't seem to find the scene files

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone has acess or archived scenes from creators? For example Kuo, Alphacino etc. are a few creators that i can't seem to find the scene files
Have you checked the Discord and do these creators have a history of putting their creations behind paywalls? I don't typically search for creators, only items to import.

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
I downloaded it, unzipped it, and everytime i want to start it i get the message " This app can’t run on your PC check with the software publisher". Does anyone have an idea how to fix that?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded it, unzipped it, and everytime i want to start it i get the message " This app can’t run on your PC check with the software publisher". Does anyone have an idea how to fix that?
Did you start via InitSetting.exe?
Did you place the game on top of the drive?

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
No, it shows me everywhere the message.

It placed itself after the unzipping on top of the drive. But i copied it away from there. Into a different folder

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

It placed itself after the unzipping on top of the drive. But i copied it away from there. Into a different folder
The file pathes should be as short as possible, skip all subfolders between drive and the game main folder
Spielordner2.jpg
(screen is outdated, now R8.1)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Have you tried more than one unzip and did the other unzip attempts given you the same message? This sounds a lot like not having all of the data for each file, either because it didn't unzip entirely correctly or because it didn't download entirely correctly, and your system is not recognizing it as compatible.

If it fails on a second unzip, not a copy of the already unzipped files, but unzipping again, you may have to download again. If that fails, I would be at a loss for fixes, downloading again is as big a step as I can think of.

squishyrock

Dec 4, 2018
For anyone who is new and struggling to get a girl to be broken, I would suggest making her glass-heart, loathing and sex hater. Personality isn't very important I think but I went with careful. Just call her up and literally just spam forced missionary until she gets tired then go at it a couple more times and stop. Simply rinse and repeat and she will break in no time.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
For anyone who is new and struggling to get a girl to be broken, I would suggest making her glass-heart, loathing and sex hater. Personality isn't very important I think but I went with careful. Just call her up and literally just spam forced missionary until she gets tired then go at it a couple more times and stop. Simply rinse and repeat and she will break in no time.
Reaching "broken" is not this difficult.
On the other hand I tried yesterday to force a girl (sadistic/sensitive/reluctant/Sex Hater) to leave - strangely she turned into slave before the broken bar reached 70%.
Have to try with other Mindsettings.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Somewhere I found postings about starting issues referring to wrong language versions.

Referring to your unzipping: did you download via torrent (one big zip file) or direct download splitted files (I think 14 zip files)?
The chance for corrupted files are with splitted files essential higher than via torrent.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Regarding "BROKEN" I have to add, that I had done this procedure to complete this Achievement, but I´m loathing what I had to do for it to this poor girl into the deepness of my soul. That´s not me!

While meeting a broken girl the background music sounds so immensely sad that I could cry :cry: (by the way excellent done by the game designer!).
So I´m forced to give her all the tender treatment I could and drown her in affectionate fullfillment as compensation for the bad things I´ve done her before :love:.

Remaining is a guilty conscience.................

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
So, if anyone is on the fence about getting the latest version installed -- I just did it and it was worth it.

For me, installing a new version did two major things: fixed unknown crashes when I screenshot a scene, and fixed issue with inconsistent light presets (F5).

I normally skip and install only second or third release, hence skipping over a few releases. But if I had known that R8.1 is this stable and polished, I would have installed right away.

I just finished going through my scenes, comparing the screenshots before and after, and they do as good as they ever did.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I am using ScrewThisNoise R5:

How come some BepInEx Plugins are not working in VR mode, such as Position Selector, Cheat Tools, and BetterHScenes?

Also, concerning Cheat Tools, how come the girl's mood doesn't change when adjusting the status sliders? If I max the slider for dependency she does not change at all from her default behavior.
About VR and Cheats I can´t tell you anything - I don´t use these stuff.

But your Repack R5 is very outdated, now we have R8.1. And if you follow the postings here the newest Repack is running well and the update is worth it.
I recommend a full new installation, follow the guide of Sykosis https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7876189
Keep your old R5 as backup.

Reactions: Sepheyer
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes