Kazumao1

Jul 1, 2021
I'm having a problem with the female pleasure gauge not going up. Only the male one is going up, and when it shows the finish button they're just there without anything happening.

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone know if there's an alternative way to get the sideloader modpack updates (new content and automatically removing obsolete/old mods) outside of the updater? I keep mine pretty up to date, but today I checked and there was almost 10GB of updates (Hot damn, most excellent!) Normally I'm pretty patient, but I'd have to let this thing run for half a day when the download speeds keep ticking down to 128KB/s, which is every time I update now.

Yes, I want it all. I dabble quite a bit with new sideloader stuff, as I mostly play to create characters and build things in studio.

Second, unrelated question - I've been playing around with the pose mod and absolutely love how it works. I've tried searching around for more poses but they don't seem as easy to find as cards. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Third, unrelated question: Is there a way to tell - in the game itself - what mod a particular asset comes from? For example, say there's a tattoo pack I want to remove (to reduce scrolling), but the pack is not named properly so I cannot simply search it out in the KKY manager to disable it. Can I look it up by the asset in-game with a plugin somehow?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just found an interesting way to add a bit of immersion to the audio, at least for those of us who do not understand the language in game. First, see if you can find some audio clips with sex sounds or dirty talk (sadly no lip sync with that part), then go in game and turn down/off all the audio, get to a scene your interested in, then press control-escape. Find the audio clip that could match the position your doing, then play and loop it. Click back to the game that is in your task bar and enjoy.

Even though it may prove to be a difficult task, it would be nice in the future to have a choice where the characters can speak in English, audio wise.
I'm pretty sure it boils down to a lack of English speaking voice actresses available to Illusion and the fact that the game is still technically meant only for Japanese players, who would know Japanese at a native level in the first place, at this time.

I'm having a problem with the female pleasure gauge not going up. Only the male one is going up, and when it shows the finish button they're just there without anything happening.
Have you tried playing with the speed of the action? Some speeds will stop the gauge entirely because she doesn't like it, some will go faster than normal because she really likes it. The female gauge is the only one that can result in orgasm automatically, you actually have to trigger the male one.

Anyone know if there's an alternative way to get the sideloader modpack updates (new content and automatically removing obsolete/old mods) outside of the updater? I keep mine pretty up to date, but today I checked and there was almost 10GB of updates (Hot damn, most excellent!) Normally I'm pretty patient, but I'd have to let this thing run for half a day when the download speeds keep ticking down to 128KB/s, which is every time I update now.

Yes, I want it all. I dabble quite a bit with new sideloader stuff, as I mostly play to create characters and build things in studio.

Second, unrelated question - I've been playing around with the pose mod and absolutely love how it works. I've tried searching around for more poses but they don't seem as easy to find as cards. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Third, unrelated question: Is there a way to tell - in the game itself - what mod a particular asset comes from? For example, say there's a tattoo pack I want to remove (to reduce scrolling), but the pack is not named properly so I cannot simply search it out in the KKY manager to disable it. Can I look it up by the asset in-game with a plugin somehow?
Pretty sure the only other way is to download the whole thing. Things like tattoos typically come from .zipmod mods and those are notoriously hard to identify due to names not always matching up.

yeye i meant if there still was peers, for a torrent dies when the last peer stops hosting.
There almost always are still peers, the problem is when the last seed dies. You can have 1,000 peers, but no seeds means no one is getting a finished download.

How do I break an npc?
Do things like spanking until she snaps.

Reactions: turbojoe

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
Anyone know how to get english working when running the game on the steam deck/proton? It runs fine, just can't get English working

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
yeye i meant if there still was peers, for a torrent dies when the last peer stops hosting.
I don´t think there is a lack of seeders to fear so soon, cuz latest version Repack R8.1 is not this old and every day additional newbies are showing up here.

Reactions: alex2011

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

InitSetting "Update" or KK Manager "Look for updates...", but it´s the same function.

If you want poses, perhaps you may join Freelancers Patreon
Or try to make your own? --> ,

Ronounou

Sep 17, 2018
hello folks, I downloaded the 8.1 repack by STN and I've got an issue where I can't delete any cards in the maker browser. How can i fix this ?

noonehere18

Nov 19, 2019
i want to download this to make some characters.. but the individual downloads aren't working and I don't have any way to torrent it/a way to keep myself out of trouble for trying to torrent. any idea what I can do to get around both of these problems?

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
i want to download this to make some characters.. but the individual downloads aren't working and I don't have any way to torrent it/a way to keep myself out of trouble for trying to torrent. any idea what I can do to get around both of these problems?
Donwload the game, HERE some websites
link 1 :
link 2 :

or https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/
realease 4.5 to update to version 7.1
try use google drive or mega if you cant...
easier way torrent, always a few torrent Seeders: 100

other option is :
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack 7.0
OR earlier, update the game realeses with screwthisnoise wiith BR updates
link :
from 1.0 to 8.1
always update the game by sequencial realeses

if ask backup, bypass to save user data
save cards in diferent folders : out the main game
copy cards to : user data / caracthers / female / ...
you can create folders inside and use it in loader inside the game
get next skin shaders : here in F95zone, use search:
https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-releases.95/?prefix_id=36
https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/
read instructions and install it

many cards now use skin shaders
get mods you like and install in mods in same folders -

update to version 8.1
use file ini settings .exe - icon update game to update itens in game, bypass studio if you dont have it, click choice
have at least 200 gb free space with studio
get cards from here : https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/
dont change extension : png i presume
use card editors to create girls and boys
enjoy the game

PS : great site for cards :

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/
save the cards and copy them to main game
inside the game create multiple groups include created folders
max 6 with 20 cards per set

Advice : download the main game first, studio for last.
while donwload , search cards...and save it
hope this help, same for aishoujo game

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
You can do as mats posted, but updating from a lower version is a laborious way.
Download links for current Repack R8.1 you find here

To work with splitted packs look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8174651

seesed777

Jun 24, 2021
Where did you move the game folder?
In 9 of 10 cases black screen issues are caused by a long file path. Place the game folder on the top of a drive (if possible NOT C:).

Did you install latest Repack R8.1?
Did you run "update" (in Initsetting screen or KK Manager) after install first?
I've moved it to a shorter path and updated it fully, but I only downloaded the R7 pack from the torrent, where can I find 8.1? Thanks for the help by the way.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've moved it to a shorter path and updated it fully, but I only downloaded the R7 pack from the torrent, where can I find 8.1? Thanks for the help by the way.
This thread, like most Illusion game threads, does not stay up to date very often.

Reactions: seesed777
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes