[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
Yet another Sophitia! I redownloaded SC VI just to make screenshots for reference. Her jaw and eyes were not good enough.
HS2_2022-04-14-21-51-18-027.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cards:

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I have a question maybe someone know the answer.......i got all achievement long time ago,need to know if i want break a girl works like before getting achievement mean she want leaving etc

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a question maybe someone know the answer.......i got all achievement long time ago,need to know if i want break a girl works like before getting achievement mean she want leaving etc
I´m not quite sure if you meant this: getting a girl broken needs to use certain (more violent) H-Scenes, you can find the effect of positions here - scroll down to "Positions" and open the charts.
But "broken" and "leaving" is not the same: broken makes a girl a soulless slave, and you can bring her slowly to normal state again by using more tender positions.
Leaving is when girls Aversion got so high that she leaves the hotel. To make a girl leaving you have to increase the aversion points by using preferably the corresponding positions.

Last edited:
Reactions: asgardtipar2

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I´m not quite sure if you meant this: getting a girl broken needs to use certain (more violent) H-Scenes, you can find the effect of positions here - scroll down to "Positions" and open the charts.
But "broken" and "leaving" is not the same: broken makes a girl a soulless slave, and you can bring her slowly to normal state again by using more tender positions.
Leaving is when girls Aversion got so high that she leaves the hotel. To make a girl leaving you have to increase the aversion points by using preferably the corresponding positions.
yes you're right girl must be in Hate state and i confirm its working just finish test her

D

Deleted144244440246

Just make sure she isn't brave and she likely wont leave, But watch for the warning and if you see it go search for her

Reactions: soso07 and turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes