[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i have 0 problems, did you use update or a full install of 8.1 ?
I downloaded 8.1 from ScrewThisNoises webpage and i used the mega links for full install

This is exactly how i upgrade EVERY time

In 8 run init settings update

Have a clean untouched FULL install of 8.1 & your fully init settings updated version of 8

in 8.1 i DELETE mods and userdata folders, then i copy/paste my userdata and mods folders from 8

Next I copy and paste my presets and cubemaps folders into 8.1 (I use graphics mode so these are needed), I also add any new optional plugins im interested in VNGE, VR etc

Then i run init settings - setting my preferences on 8.1

Then i run init settings UPDATE (it wont be big because i had 8 fully up to date.) Update will detect missing mods from 8.1 and redownload them if needed

Now start the game & hit f1 then plugin settings and double check if my plugin settings for presets and cubemaps & localization paths are correct ( in Graphics 0.5.2 - double check file paths and make sure everything looks right) Run reg fixer if needed (in hs2 main directoy)

And your done

PS I never use upgrade from previous versions, as i have had problems in the past.
Made my step to R8.1 too.
Also as always full new install and then following your instructions to transfer my old setting and final update.

And kept my complete previous R8 as Backup for unexpected emergencies :)

Running perfect for first trials :D(y)

Thanks ScrewThisNoise and Sykosis!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Проблему в обновлении R8.1 нашел !
Конфликт вызывает мод [Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21
Через дебагер видно, что ошибку записи изменений в исходный файл .PNG вызывает подключаемая библиотека [HS2] Character Morpher.dll , которая находится в папке с модами - \ROOT\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21
Отключение мода, или просто удаление файла из папки hs2 root \BepInEx\plugins\Prolo\ все проблемы решает.

I found a problem in the R8.1 update!
Conflict causes mod [Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21

Through the debugger, it can be seen that the error in writing changes to the .PNG source file is caused by the plug-in library [HS2] Character Morpher.dll, which is located in the mods folder - \ROOT\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21

Disabling the mod, or simply deleting the file from the hs2 root \BepInEx\plugins\Prolo\ folder solves all problems.

View attachment 1745072
Ok, by default I don´t use these Optional mods any more, so my R8.1 was running without issues out of the box.

But thanks for the warning!

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Hi guys, I know this is a card-sharing thread, but I couldn't find a dedicated place to share it.. hope you don't mind?
In any case, you can CNTRL+E to export all char from the scene. ;)

Scene:
Daggoth_funraising_p2_v1.png

Lore:
St. Clarita's renowned high school for privileged students is running its annual fundraising event.
In the second event, participating club members will provide stress relief services for a small fee.
The club with the most funds raised at the end will be declared the winner.
This scene is just a small sample in to the life of the literature club members.

Requirements:
* VNGE & SSS
* Hanmen's shader
* [STN] BR8+
* Updated hooh's scripted dick

Important:
Remember to use ONLY the full-sized image; a resized one will not contain any scene data.

Credits:
Special thanks to Sykosis for his contribution.
55b - for male characters

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Hi guys, I know this is a card-sharing thread, but I couldn't find a dedicated place to share it.. hope you don't mind?
In any case, you can CNTRL+E to export all char from the scene. ;)

Scene:
View attachment 1746121

Lore:
St. Clarita's renowned high school for privileged students is running its annual fundraising event.
In the second event, participating club members will provide stress relief services for a small fee.
The club with the most funds raised at the end will be declared the winner.
This scene is just a small sample in to the life of the literature club members.

Requirements:
* VNGE & SSS
* Hanmen's shader
* [STN] BR8+
* Updated hooh's scripted dick

Important:
Remember to use ONLY the full-sized image; a resized one will not contain any scene data.

Credits:
Special thanks to Sykosis for his contribution.
There is a scene thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/

Pluta4ch

Mar 6, 2022
I went ahead and updated my older Hinata card too since I was updating the Mei for that other post. Here it goes.

I only made a Shader version for this one, so if I you don't have Hanmen Shaders and download it, the skin and nipple colors might be a little off and you will have to change the colors a little bit yourself, but it shouldn't be anything difficult to do.

Thanks to for the scene, I merely swapped out the character and changed some details.

View attachment 1732958
Very cool, can you share the Ino card?

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
These are all the Naruto cards i have got.
Almost all of them have same body and face, just different hair and outfits.
I kind of a have a little too much liking to these body types.
Credit to their respective owners.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have created this one completely from scratch, this one basically inspired from xenon(Alin ma)'s cosplay of Konan. I have swapped mostly all of the bodies of the above cards from this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm new to Honey Select. I have an Oculus Quest 2 and I downloaded HS2: Libido DX along with the VR version. I've only played around with it for a couple of hours and on the normal version everything look a-okay. I can create characters, I see all the custom cards and mods loaded up. No problems.

However the VR version, even though it works and controls well, I have one issue with. At the moment I don't see how to create characters, nor do I see any of the custom cards on there. For the time being, I'm stuck with almost a dozen random default looking girls and that's it.

I'm assuming that this isn't a case of "it is what it is" for the VR version, and I'm missing something right? How do I create characters and use cards for HS2 VR?

D

Deleted144244440246

Hi everyone, I'm new to Honey Select. I have an Oculus Quest 2 and I downloaded HS2: Libido DX along with the VR version. I've only played around with it for a couple of hours and on the normal version everything look a-okay. I can create characters, I see all the custom cards and mods loaded up. No problems.

However the VR version, even though it works and controls well, I have one issue with. At the moment I don't see how to create characters, nor do I see any of the custom cards on there. For the time being, I'm stuck with almost a dozen random default looking girls and that's it.

I'm assuming that this isn't a case of "it is what it is" for the VR version, and I'm missing something right? How do I create characters and use cards for HS2 VR?
I also have a quest 2
To answer your question you create them out of VR then add them in select girl. There are 2 slots iirc, then add the guy and pick the room (Its been a while since i played this way. I use the method below

I HIGHLY recommend getting this, follow the directions in the readme

Enjoy ;)

Q What does it do you may ask
A it makes the FULL Game playable in VR instead of just a quick fuck vr scenes

PS The file you want is

If you need HS2DX Better repack the link is here download options are on the right side, 8.1 is the most recent version

Last edited by a moderator:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes