[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 18, 2021
Проблемы с обновлением R8.1
изменения в редакторе и студии не сохраняются, при выходе все возвращается на изначальное состояние.
Права на файлы менял, ничего не помогает, поэтому , осторожней с этим обновлением!
translate.google
Issues with R8.1 update changes in the editor and studio are not saved, when you exit, everything returns to its original state. Changed file permissions, nothing helps, so be careful with this update!

D

Deleted144244440246

i have 0 problems, did you use update or a full install of 8.1 ?
I downloaded 8.1 from ScrewThisNoises webpage and i used the mega links for full install

This is exactly how i upgrade EVERY time

In 8 run init settings update

Have a clean untouched FULL install of 8.1 & your fully init settings updated version of 8

in 8.1 i DELETE mods and userdata folders, then i copy/paste my userdata and mods folders from 8

Next I copy and paste my presets and cubemaps & folders into 8.1 (I use graphics mode so these are needed), I also add any new optional plugins im interested in VNGE, VR etc I also copy/paste Material editor Shader Sources into the new Material editor folder

Then i run init settings - setting my preferences on 8.1

Then i run init settings UPDATE (it wont be big because i had 8 fully up to date.) Update will detect missing mods from 8.1 and redownload them if needed

Now start the game & hit f1 then plugin settings and double check if my plugin settings for presets and cubemaps & localization paths are correct ( in Graphics 0.5.2 - double check file paths and make sure everything looks right) Run reg fixer if needed (in hs2 main directoy)

And your done

PS I never use upgrade from previous versions, as i have had problems in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted144244440246

Issues with R8.1 update changes in the editor and studio are not saved, when you exit, everything returns to its original state. Changed file permissions, nothing helps, so be careful with this update!
I checked Betterpack discord and there are no known issues with this update, the issue is likely on your end, double check my post an how i install it and see if you missed anything

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes