[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
hi!
i know it is not right for me to ask for it but can you please share Hanmen next gen skin.
i really am not able to purchase it as of now. it will be a big help.
thank you!
in the name a fair price i put 0 not proud of it but it worked

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
MyMods is my preferred folder for all mods I installed by myself (beyond the default BetterRepack mods). As Sykosis said it´s not affected from InitSettings update function (this is only for the Sideloader modpack folders).
All mods with "xxx.zipmod" files going into this folder.
The Hanmen NexGenTexture.zipmod I stored in a "Hanmen" subfolder cuz I have some more Hanmen zipmods here.
View attachment 1739867

You can store your HanmenTex.zipmod direct in MyMods, this also should work. Then you should find the Textures in creator Body/Skin Type
View attachment 1739875
i just tried a shit load of thing and it wont stop saying missing mod Hanmen NextgenTex

im gonna try put only the mod named nextgentex a this point im ready to try many things
just want it to work it bugs me
im desperate to make it work even follow a step by step installation video since there is no such thing on youtube or any other video hosting site it is hard

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
turbojoe Can you send me your configuration file please? Thanks very much.
Sorry for my bad English, but you got me right. I have GraphicsMod and BetterAA, please guide me in detailed configuration to get an image like yours.

When I updated BepInEx and HS2API to the new version to use Next Gen Skin, I had a bad experience. The image becomes too pale, the colors are no longer true (for example in the attached photo), I have tried everything but still no success. I would love to have beautiful graphics like yours.

View attachment 1739946
Ahh....I think we are getting closer to your problem.
Indeed your screen is not really looking good.
I´m not experiencend in the graphic stuff of this game cuz using Better Repack out of the box without experimenting with graphic settings. But I guess something bad happened to your graphics.dll while updating.
I never used special graphic presets and don´t have any
I can only send you my default dll per pm, hope it´s helping you.

Last edited:

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i just tried a shit load of thing and it wont stop saying missing mod Hanmen NextgenTex

im gonna try put only the mod named nextgentex a this point im ready to try many things
just want it to work it bugs me
im desperate to make it work even follow a step by step installation video since there is no such thing on youtube or any other video hosting site it is hard
If you download from here https://f95zone.to/threads/next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/ (best link for me was Pixeldrain) you get a file named [Hanmen] NXTG Skin v1.01.zip.
This file contains a .dll for "BepInEx/Plugins" and the Tex.zipmod for "mod". Easiest way to extract this zip file direct into your game main folder (where HoneySelect2.exe is) - then the dll and zipmod should be in the correct position.

If this still doesn´t work maybe you have an outdated version of the game? Current version is BetterRepack R8.

BuckyT

Jul 19, 2021
So after I recently updated, I lost this some how and can't find it now. Can Anyone help me out, or maybe find something wrong I might have done to make this quit working.

EDIT: I think it is named this >> asslie : [asslie]lace001
So I may be after a mod as well.
EDIT 2: And on a related matter , how can I find and delete cord cards that do not work when I load them in game.

Last edited:

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
If you download from here https://f95zone.to/threads/next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/ (best link for me was Pixeldrain) you get a file named [Hanmen] NXTG Skin v1.01.zip.
This file contains a .dll for "BepInEx/Plugins" and the Tex.zipmod for "mod". Easiest way to extract this zip file direct into your game main folder (where HoneySelect2.exe is) - then the dll and zipmod should be in the correct position.

If this still doesn´t work maybe you have an outdated version of the game? Current version is BetterRepack R8.

do i really need the nextgentex 1.85 or its another mod complety because since i downloaded your link i dont have the missing mod notif but the character body keep to be grey and not the same color as her face

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
D

Deleted144244440246

Sorry for my bad English, but you got me right. I have GraphicsMod and BetterAA, please guide me in detailed configuration to get an image like yours.

When I updated BepInEx and HS2API to the new version to use Next Gen Skin, I had a bad experience. The image becomes too pale, the colors are no longer true (for example in the attached photo), I have tried everything but still no success. I would love to have beautiful graphics like yours.

View attachment 1739946
Everything looks fine for basic graphics mode, your next UPGRADE would be to get Hanmen Next-Gen Shaders 2.0 [AI*HS2] It is not free, but improve the graphics quality dramatically. If you look hard enough you can find it free though The file you need is called [Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Shader v2.0.zipmod

or you can support him here

Here is a sample of what to expect

Chloe 2022 WiP 1.png Chloe 2022 WiP 2.png

Model Chloe 2022 Version WiP - Maybe coming soon ;)
UPDATE
Released Here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7902437

Last edited by a moderator:

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
Everything looks fine for basic graphics mode, your next UPGRADE would be to get Hanmen Next-Gen Shaders 2.0 [AI*HS2] They are not free, but improve the graphics quality dramatically. If you look hard enough you can find it free though The file you need is called [Hanmen] NEXT-GEN Shader v2.0.zipmod

or you can support him here

Here is a sample of what to expect

View attachment 1740506 View attachment 1740507

Model Chloe 2022 Version WiP - Maybe coming soon ;)
[/QUOTE

gigidi

D

Deleted144244440246

do i really need the nextgentex 1.85 or its another mod complety because since i downloaded your link i dont have the missing mod notif but the character body keep to be grey and not the same color as her face

Drunk mumbling, i didnt read actual question last night LOL ignore this ...

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
ok i removed the mod that cant put it to work to start brand new i put Hanmen NXTG skin V1.01

the charcter weird looking so i must be missing something sorry if i ask alot question im canadian french so sometime i have hard time to understand something in english.

so
from Hanmen NXTG skin V 1.01
what i need next to really sure it will work correctly

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
ok i removed the mod that cant put it to work to start brand new i put Hanmen NXTG skin V1.01

the charcter weird looking so i must be missing something sorry if i ask alot question im canadian french so sometime i have hard time to understand something in english.

so
from Hanmen NXTG skin V 1.01
what i need next to really sure it will work correctly
For the NextGenSkin you should use Hanmens NextGenShader for best quality.
Open Material Editor (Body) in Body/Overall and search for the skin_body_00 and choose Hanmen/Next-Gen Body
HanmenShader.jpg
After that you have to do the same in Material Editor (Head) for skin_head-00.

If you don´t find Hanmen/Next-Gen Body and Face you don´t have this mod - as Sykosis said above this is a payable mod.
Therefore you can choose "AIT/Skin True" for Body and "AIT/Skin True Face" for the head (games default shaders).

But you don´t need to use Hanmen Tex, this is only the best Textures available.
You can choose another Skin Type, e.g. [hooh] 4K or the NYAACHO`s
SkinTypeHooh.jpg
Maybe you have first to save your change and load again into creator to activate the new skin on your card.

By the way: if you have visible issues with your chars it´s always helpful to add a screenshot to your request!

Last edited:

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022
For the NextGenSkin you should use Hanmens NextGenShader for best quality.
Open Material Editor (Body) in Body/Overall and search for the skin_body_00 and choose Hanmen/Next-Gen Body
View attachment 1740542
After that you have to do the same in Material Editor (Head) for skin_head-00.

If you don´t find Hanmen/Next-Gen Body and Face you don´t have this mod - as Sykosis said above this is a payable mod.
Therefore you can choose "AIT/Skin True" for Body and "AIT/Skin True Face" for the head (games default shaders).

But you don´t need to use Hanmen Tex, this is only the best Textures available.
You can choose another Skin Type, e.g. [hooh] 4K or the NYAACHO`s
View attachment 1740552
Maybe you have first to save your change and load again into creator to activate the new skin on your card.

By the way: if you have visible issues with your chars it´s always helpful to add a screenshot to your request!

how to do screen shot ?? and where to find them once made ??

D

Deleted144244440246

how to do screen shot ?? and where to find them once made ??
Here ... SEARCH if your friend people :devilish:
Put BOTH in mods/mymods NOT mods/sideloader
Shader 2.0 is here https://f95zone.to/threads/ai-shoujo-honey-select-2-next-gen-skin-shaders-2-0.89113/

Body textures are here https://f95zone.to/threads/next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/

Then follow Turbojoes instructions here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7865085

i totally disagree on Turbojoes suggestion for best skin, but to each their own

Hanmens are good high res defaults, if you want good skins i strongly recommend K1T0 & K1TN HD Curvy (Its in sideloader if your game is properly upgraded using init settings) over hanmens due to the custom skin shading they do on the vagina texture. There are many other options including 8k body textures by milk217 and a few other premium options as well

As for pogskin, well it was great 2 yrs ago, not so much now lol

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes