[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is it normal they all look the same
Many (good!) creators have their favorite models they like most and do make only small tweaks of their faces (I call this slight evolution), more changes at bodywork and clothing. This leads in most cases to more and more amazing characters.

What VertexDestroyer here presented last year is indeed a not very subtle method to produce a lot of cards: exactly the same face with variations of hair and clothing represents NOT the great art of card creating in my opinion.

If you ever plan to create your own characters please don´t follow this method ;)
My advise: FOLLOW THE DIVERSITY

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
My Attempt at Naomi Wu AKA Sexy Cyborg is getting pretty close to being finished now.
Anyone have any suggestions for improvements before I release it?

View attachment 1743147 View attachment 1743148
She looks almost spot on. Maybe a bit puffier cheeks and wider mouth also play around with the hair color to gett the correct shade. If you unselect "auto set root and tip color" you can get a more dynamic hair, playing around with "base color", "tip" and "shine" etc.

I took a stab at making the outfit just for fun and it's a good way to learn. Use "clothes alpha true" shader for the shoes and also change the offset in y-axis of "BodyTop" in advanced bone sliders so the shoes is not under the floor.

HS2_2022-04-06-22-04-20-415.png

coordinate:

HS2CoordeF_20220406212921257.png

And here's the textures if you need them:

Cheers.

Last edited:

azeryty11

Apr 2, 2022
Hi folks i search the bella / alcina dimitrescu mod from pathos, i find
CttCJim link on mega ( earlier in this thread) but is dead now, someone would be nice to give it again please?

Onyx Hoplite

Jun 3, 2019
Speaking of real people as 3d characters, does anyone here know if there's a pokemaine card out there somewhere?

azeryty11

Apr 2, 2022
Thank you so much
Onyx Hoplite
I never really use .zipmod before, i search a little bit i think it's all the (files) for the card, but i need also the card for this to be working in hs2 no ?
(And i don't have the card sadly)

Last edited:

azeryty11

Apr 2, 2022
Wow Thank you again.
Onyx Hoplite
Really cool, i would have love even more the blood version (in case you have it ! :p )
I will try to make it, if you don't, froms all the files you have share !
Thank Again :cool:.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
When Team Rocket figured out they could use psychic pokemons to do a lot more than winning battles, they started to steal a lot more than just pokemons.

HS2_2022-04-07-01-21-06-476.png

tags for searching
Pokemon, Hex Maniac, Nessa, Hilda, Misty, Rosa, Marnie

Cards all made with Hanmen shaders, so if you don't have it the skin colors and nipples might look off. To fix it simply open the body and head in Material Editor and reset colors.

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
She looks almost spot on. Maybe a bit puffier cheeks and wider mouth also play around with the hair color to gett the correct shade. If you unselect "auto set root and tip color" you can get a more dynamic hair, playing around with "base color", "tip" and "shine" etc.

I took a stab at making the outfit just for fun and it's a good way to learn. Use "clothes alpha true" shader for the shoes and also change the offset in y-axis of "BodyTop" in advanced bone sliders so the shoes is not under the floor.

View attachment 1743712

coordinate:

View attachment 1743736

And here's the textures if you need them:

Cheers.
Ty for this, I've made some overlays for a couple of her tops but couldn't get the yellow one to look right.

I've reduced her head height a little and slightly widened her face, I'll have a go at the cheeks later today. I might just use the full cheek option instead of using it for the eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
Heres Naomi Wu, AKA Sexy Cyborg.

Thanks again to Mr-Fox for the advice and outfit.

Green Background is using Graphics Mod and Paid Content

Pink Background is DHH and as Mod Free as I can make it.

Adding a few outfits because I had made them.

If anybody can take a picture of her in a workshop and send it to me I'll use it here, I couldn't find one and I'm a studio noob.
HS2_2022-04-07-12-24-48-662.png

Sep 18, 2021
Проблему в обновлении R8.1 нашел !
Конфликт вызывает мод [Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21
Через дебагер видно, что ошибку записи изменений в исходный файл .PNG вызывает подключаемая библиотека [HS2] Character Morpher.dll , которая находится в папке с модами - \ROOT\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21
Отключение мода, или просто удаление файла из папки hs2 root \BepInEx\plugins\Prolo\ все проблемы решает.

I found a problem in the R8.1 update!
Conflict causes mod [Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21

Through the debugger, it can be seen that the error in writing changes to the .PNG source file is caused by the plug-in library [HS2] Character Morpher.dll, which is located in the mods folder - \ROOT\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21

Disabling the mod, or simply deleting the file from the hs2 root \BepInEx\plugins\Prolo\ folder solves all problems.

Снимок экрана (7).png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes